Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Cancer may be paying friends to say nice things about him, but he is obviously hiring professionals as well to attempt to cleanse his record. MediaLies was well able to present his/her argument (got caught out several times obviously) in a respectful manner, as soon as he/she was banned he/she re-registered as GerryFog, presumably will get banned again but he/she is prersistent and professional. I would have thought though with each passing post people are becoming even more (if thats possible) convinced and entrenched in their belief. Amusing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

SS got jumped in the midlands prison showers last night. Some young lad got him

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Cancer may be paying friends to say nice things about him, but he is obviously hiring professionals as well to attempt to cleanse his record. MediaLies was well able to present his/her argument (got caught out several times obviously) in a respectful manner, as soon as he/she was banned he/she re-registered as GerryFog, presumably will get banned again but he/she is prersistent and professional. I would have thought though with each passing post people are becoming even more (if thats possible) convinced and entrenched in their belief. Amusing though.

wonder whats the rate?
    dk gettin pathetic now really. as u said, funny though. i think like byrnes FUNeral this boxin guff is gettin up the states nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Give us a clue to SS

mynamejeff wrote: »
    this is gas

fake mtk accounts giving DK the thumbs up ,

he just got lucky at the race track ?

people are stupid but not that stupid

apparently got money from an uncle too

• Advertisement

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Give us a clue to SS

high hoe

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Give us a clue to SS
    high hoe

The man charged with killing Det. Colm Horkan, Stephen Silver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

GerryFog wrote: »
    Why has Daniel never been convicted of a crime? Why has there been no moves to extradite him? If there was evidence that he was a Cartel leader then why did the UAE grant him citizenship? Why does he work 9-5 as a boxing promoter if he has all this allegedly illicit cash?

UAE don't allow dual citizenship. We have all seen Daniels Irish passport, so I think you're telling porkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

If these wild accusations are true then why not bring the man to trial?

If the US really believes he is a Narco-Terrorist then they can extradite him. Ireland too. Spain too.

The UAE has extradited to a number of nations in the past. The reason they have not extradited Daniel is because neither the US, Ireland or Spain have requested it. They haven't requested it because they know these frivolous claims would never stand up in a court of law.

This media nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm sure it makes a great story to sell papers but it is a complete fabrication and its about time people put down the rags and start to ask themselves some questions.

Why has Daniel never been convicted of a crime? Why has there been no moves to extradite him? If there was evidence that he was a Cartel leader then why did the UAE grant him citizenship? Why does he work 9-5 as a boxing promoter if he has all this allegedly illicit cash?

The us can't extradite him because he hasn't been sending his drugs to the us like el chapo. But cancer his brother and father are all on the US narco terrorist list since 2017. Why have the dea got leaked files on him on wiki leaks. Why are him and his family not allowed enter the US? He's the son of a convicted heroin dealer and money launderer who never had a real job in his life. The uae will be giving him the boot soon don't worry on that wheres he off to next? Back to Europe? Sure if he's a legit business man he has nothing to fear in Europe. Why are sky and bt saying they have no ties to him if he's a legitamite boxing promoter why would they distance them selves from him. He never had a boxing gym in Dublin Gerry set up coriinthians for the kids in the North inner city while cancers da filled the place with heroin. There's a plane coming to land in baldoyle with cancer on it the party's on the street will be whopper. I wonder how cancer will do his jail he will definately do it balls rough say he be getting a few slaps inside a lot of fellas in the jails be loving to see him straight onto protection I'd say.. Does he still make yous sit in a room with him while he's snorts coke watching the godfather haha and all the boys just want to go out and pull birds but cancer won't let them just makes them watch godfather on repeat off his chops on the Charlie sheen

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Some gaff petrol bombed in Drimnagh. Or did they light the gas bbq inside and it went a bit Pete Tong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

The Truth About Daniel Kinahan - Part One

Widely recognised as the eminent global power broker in the world of boxing and the only man capable of organising one of the most anticipated bouts in the sport’s history The 42 year old Dublin man's rise has been meteoric.

Although the heir to a vast fortune, Daniel paved his own path to success. From small beginnings Daniel is now regarded of one of the most wealthy individuals to ever come out of Dublin city and his business acumen is well regarded across Europe and beyond.

However Daniel is not just a wealthy, successful individual. He is also a philanthropist and had previously set up the MTK Global Foundation, a charitable arm of MTK that supports boxing in disadvantaged areas around the world.

He founded Macklin's Gym Marbella, Spain, in 2012 with the former European middleweight champion Matthew Macklin. The gym, with its state-of-the-art facilities, later became a management firm to represent fighters. It rebranded to MTK. To this day Kinahan still advises a roster of fighters which includes prominent British boxers like Billy Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury, together with the UFC fighter Darren Till.

Kinahan advises elite fighters. Dealmakers — from Top Rank founder Bob Arum and Queensberry Promotions boss Frank Warren, to the group managing director of Matchroom Sport, Eddie Hearn — are obliged to engage with him. Kinahan is the man responsible for sealing a two-fight "agreement" between boxing's leading heavyweights Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, which Sky Sports announced Wednesday. It is an agreement which would generate hundreds of millions of dollars.

"He's one of my favourite guys," Arum said of Kinahan, according to RTE. "I like to deal with guys, no-nonsense people, whose word is their bond." Arum also praised Kinahan's connections in the Middle East. "Everybody trusts Kinahan with handling that situation," he said.

Daniel Kinahan - Wealthy businessman, philanthropist, boxing promotor and elite boxing advisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

My 2 pence, the sudden appearing of the cancer defence crew, is to be able to get the forum shutdown, my bet is on a cease and desist letter and make apologies from the forum owner soon, if cancer is going down this road, means he is really feeling the heat, and rightfully so the dealer in death.

And demand the IP address of anyone who besmirched the honourable name of, the non-criminal, charitable, and all-round good guy, Daniel Kinahan.

:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The us can't extradite him because he hasn't been sending his drugs to the us like el chapo. But cancer his brother and father are all on the US narco terrorist list since 2017. Why have the dea got leaked files on him on wiki leaks. Why are him and his family not allowed enter the US? He's the son of a convicted heroin dealer and money launderer who never had a real job in his life. The uae will be giving him the boot soon don't worry on that wheres he off to next? Back to Europe? Sure if he's a legit business man he has nothing to fear in Europe. Why are sky and bt saying they have no ties to him if he's a legitamite boxing promoter why would they distance them selves from him. He never had a boxing gym in Dublin Gerry set up coriinthians for the kids in the North inner city while cancers da filled the place with heroin. There's a plane coming to land in baldoyle with cancer on it the party's on the street will be whopper. I wonder how cancer will do his jail he will definately do it balls rough say he be getting a few slaps inside a lot of fellas in the jails be loving to see him straight onto protection I'd say.. Does he still make yous sit in a room with him while he's snorts coke watching the godfather haha and all the boys just want to go out and pull birds but cancer won't let them just makes them watch godfather on repeat off his chops on the Charlie sheen

In the midst of all this Kinahan propoganda on the thread nobody has commented on the scent of Pocahontas off you. It's a pleasure sir, an avid reader of your reports on a different platform.

Widely recognised as the eminent global power broker in the world of boxing and the only man capable of organising one of the most anticipated bouts in the sport’s history The 42 year old Dublin man's rise has been meteoric.

Although the heir to a vast fortune, Daniel paved his own path to success. From small beginnings Daniel is now regarded of one of the most wealthy individuals to ever come out of Dublin city and his business acumen is well regarded across Europe and beyond.

However Daniel is not just a wealthy, successful individual. He is also a philanthropist and had previously set up the MTK Global Foundation, a charitable arm of MTK that supports boxing in disadvantaged areas around the world.

He founded Macklin's Gym Marbella, Spain, in 2012 with the former European middleweight champion Matthew Macklin. The gym, with its state-of-the-art facilities, later became a management firm to represent fighters. It rebranded to MTK and distanced itself from Kinahan in 2017. To this day Kinahan still advises a roster of fighters which includes prominent British boxers like Billy Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury, together with the UFC fighter Darren Till.

Kinahan advises elite fighters. Dealmakers — from Top Rank founder Bob Arum and Queensberry Promotions boss Frank Warren, to the group managing director of Matchroom Sport, Eddie Hearn — are obliged to engage with him. Kinahan is the man responsible for sealing a two-fight "agreement" between boxing's leading heavyweights Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, which Sky Sports announced Wednesday. It is an agreement which would generate hundreds of millions of dollars.

"He's one of my favourite guys," Arum said of Kinahan, according to RTE. "I like to deal with guys, no-nonsense people, whose word is their bond." Arum also praised Kinahan's connections in the Middle East. "Everybody trusts Kinahan with handling that situation," he said.

Daniel Kinahan - Wealthy businessman, philanthropist, boxing promotor and elite boxing advisor.

cant wait for part 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

"From the creators of the hit Irish fiction novel ""Bloodfeud"" we bring you.......

He founded Macklin's Gym Marbella, Spain, in 2012 with the former European middleweight champion Matthew Macklin. The gym, with its state-of-the-art facilities, later became a management firm to represent fighters. It rebranded to MTK and distanced itself from Kinahan in 2017. To this day Kinahan still advises a roster of fighters which includes prominent British boxers like Billy Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury, together with the UFC fighter Darren Till.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I'd be shocked if it was anyone getting paid lads

Just someone trolling, intitally funny, now boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

This has been hilarious. Philanthropist :D

In the midst of all this Kinahan propoganda on the thread nobody has commented on the scent of Pocahontas off you. It's a pleasure sir, an avid reader of your reports on a different platform.

I didn't think Pocahontas but thought of another prominent contributor to that forum

I didn't think Pocahontas but thought of another prominent contributor to that forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

He founded Macklin's Gym Marbella, Spain, in 2012 with the former European middleweight champion Matthew Macklin. The gym, with its state-of-the-art facilities, later became a management firm to represent fighters. It rebranded to MTK. To this day Kinahan still advises a roster of fighters which includes prominent British boxers like Billy Joe Saunders and Tyson Fury, together with the UFC fighter Darren Till.

BREAKING NEWS:

Daniel Kinahan found not guilty of being a criminal. Judge Gerry Fog from boards.ie sensationally concludes that there was a massive government conspiracy against innocent Daniel kinahan. More to follow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

whats this other forum??

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Thethunder wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS:

Daniel Kinahan found not guilty of being a criminal. Judge Gerry Fog from boards.ie sensationally concludes that there was a massive government conspiracy against innocent Daniel kinahan. More to follow....

Hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Timmyr wrote: »
    whats this other forum??

I'd like to know that also

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

But cancer his brother and father are all on the US narco terrorist list since 2017.

I've asked before - would be fascinated to see evidence of this. The FBI and DEA literally publish and indeed heavily publicise their wanted lists, 100s of names of them.
    I've never seen anyone give a definitive link to the Kinahans as being on these lists.

Not saying it's not true, but on the grounds that the Americans aren't shy about naming people it does have the hint of wishful thinking on some posters' behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mickey M

😂😂😂 fairly defiant change of tack for someone who ‘just stumbled across this forum’ a few hours ago 😂😂😂. I gather you’ve given up the pretence now

Are you actually going to invoice Cancer for your ‘services’ over the last two nights? I.e making an absolute clown of him (and Brandsmiths)

I see on your website the likes of Gordon Ramsey, BMW and Umbro are amongst your other clients. Are they aware of your latest shenanigans for Cancer? Surely they wouldn’t be impressed

Is amadan Sasanach a bhfuil tu

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

I've asked before - would be fascinated to see evidence of this. The FBI and DEA literally publish and indeed heavily publicise their wanted lists, 100s of names of them.
    I've never seen anyone give a definitive link to the Kinahans as being on these lists.

Not saying it's not true, but on the grounds that the Americans aren't shy about naming people it does have the hint of wishful thinking on some posters' behalf.

It's not a wanted list their not wanted in the ús because they never shipped drugs or Commited crime their. Its a list of people the dea know are narco terrorists in other other countries which bans them from entering the US. 20 something of cancer and his mates are on it. Check out cancer on wiki leaks. They have leaked dea files on him sending people to Sierra Leone and West Africa also of files on his crew using drones to watch the garda so they can move drugs around dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

"He's one of my favourite guys," Arum said of Kinahan, according to RTE. "I like to deal with guys, no-nonsense people, whose word is their bond."

"Whose word is their bond" - the Hutches can vouch for Daniel on this one. He's a man of honour

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Anybody know who ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

It is true, he was named and placed on their list of narco terrorists.
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/5456085/cartel-boss-daniel-kinahan-banned-us-placed-on-list-narco-terrorists/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

NorthCity wrote: »
    He grew up in Dublin 8 , How come he is friends with people (drug dealers,hitmen) in Dublin 1 and 3 , Finglas , Ballymun and Darndale , Strange how he tends to attract the lowest of the low . Guilty

Sure didn't Jesus hang around with Prostitutes, money lenders and the likes too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement