Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Anybody know who ?

I presume it wasn't in this mansion, would be seriously interesting if it was

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5d9237b578da720006539ed4/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    I presume it wasn't in this mansion, would be seriously interesting if it was

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5d9237b578da720006539ed4/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

It would certainly tie a few story strands together...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I've asked before - would be fascinated to see evidence of this. The FBI and DEA literally publish and indeed heavily publicise their wanted lists, 100s of names of them.
    I've never seen anyone give a definitive link to the Kinahans as being on these lists.

Not saying it's not true, but on the grounds that the Americans aren't shy about naming people it does have the hint of wishful thinking on some posters' behalf.

This is from The Times September 2018...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/america-bans-the-kinahan-crime-family-r7bbbntll

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Sure didn't Jesus hang around with Prostitutes, money lenders and the likes too

They nailed him too after a while.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

Any idea why the Luke Kelly statues are constantly being vandalized?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

It is being reported this morning that heavyweight champion boxer Tyson Fury has cut ties with Daniel Kinahan.

According to exclusive reports by Gareth A. Davies in The Telegraph, Fury's career will now be exclusively handled by Bob Arum and his Top Rank Boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Probably still have Kinahan in the background, this fight is going ahead regardless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Will he be still lurking in the background of the boxing world or will he forget about the whole boxing thing and return to what he knows best......

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

Smoke & Mirrors PR move, Kinahan will not be officially involved with Fury in as much about the same way he is not officially involved with MTK. But at least his thirst for a public reinvention appears to have been thwarted (for now). https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2020/06/24/exclusive-tyson-fury-parts-ways-controversial-advisor-daniel/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Will he be still lurking in the background of the boxing world or will he forget about the whole boxing thing and return to what he knows best......

Boxing seems to be a very murky business...so what Kinahan knows best is intertwined with boxing

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

wiz1001 wrote: »
    Smoke & Mirrors PR move, Kinahan will not be officially involved with Fury in as much about the same way he is not officially involved with MTK. But at least his thirst for a public reinvention appears to have been thwarted (for now). https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2020/06/24/exclusive-tyson-fury-parts-ways-controversial-advisor-daniel/

Smoke and mirrors, right enough.
    Both Bahrain and Bob Arum have ‘cut ties’ with Daniel Kinahan, but nowhere is it mentioned that they had stopped dealing with MTK.
    As long as he’s got involvement with MTK, and the camels in the desert know that he has, he’ll be doing the deals.
    The only way he’ll be stepping down, is if he’s brought to justice. Wherever that may be.

'This will eliminate a lot of confusion. We’ve talked with Dan, who Tyson and I both love and admire and respect, and he understands that it’s best the negotiations on Tyson’s side be handled that way. Both Tyson and I have each discussed this with Dan and he is amenable and satisfied and wished us luck. He only wants the best for Tyson Fury.'

FFS, a 5 year old reporter wouldn't buy that this means that cancer is out of the loop

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

'This will eliminate a lot of confusion. We’ve talked with Dan, who Tyson and I both love and admire and respect, and he understands that it’s best the negotiations on Tyson’s side be handled that way. Both Tyson and I have each discussed this with Dan and he is amenable and satisfied and wished us luck. He only wants the best for Tyson Fury.'

FFS, a 5 year old reporter wouldn't buy that this means that cancer is out of the loop

Cancer thinks that by doing this the broadcasters won't have a problem showing the fight. Everyone's wide to you cancer. Your own lads even know if that fight goes ahead with you involved that they are all ****ed your going to leave them on their own again like you did when the feud started. Once mtk is involved cancer is but trust me cancer its. It going to work out for yous. Best thing about it though is its killing your ego inside to have to take a backseat again all you want is the limelight you want to be a celebrity drug lord your an embarrassment. Somebody be dead soon because your ego got hurt again another soft target or innocent person. Your craving for fame is the downfall of you your times is coming and it's all your fault ya bleedin half a head simpleton. Mi5 can't protect you now that your in the British and American news. Whens your film coming out ye muppet haha

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Derek Devoy of Poppintree was convicted in the SCC yesterday, it came out in court that he told Gardai since the Regency he was going around paranoid which was his explanation for having a machine gun and grenade on him when arrested. Did he have involvement in the Regency or was it just rumour? Also his sister was murdered in a gun attack in 2014 which was meant for him, whos the suspect for that one.

Also said in court was that in the struggle with Gardai for the machine gun he fired a shot which came within a whisker of hitting one of the Gardai strainght in the head. The judge said the max sentence is life but it could have been 40 years had he killed the Garda, he got lucky it missed.

Bottler nothing to do with regency. Issues he had were over attempt to whack Greg L. Mickey D was blamed in the wrong. It was over love triangle mentioned here before and shooter was nellie. Mickey d name was given up and Mickey went into hiding. Picked up by Buda to try sort it and Mickey was murdered and dumped on the road. Bottler got out and swore revenge so they hit him first. Missed bottler and innocent sister and mate got it due to wild shooting with machine gun. Buda, Jamie t (both whacked since) and GK.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Bottler nothing to do with regency. Issues he had were over attempt to whack Greg L. Mickey D was blamed in the wrong. It was over love triangle mentioned here before and shooter was nellie. Mickey d name was given up and Mickey went into hiding. Picked up by Buda to try sort it and Mickey was murdered and dumped on the road. Bottler got out and swore revenge so they hit him first. Missed bottler and innocent sister and mate got it due to wild shooting with machine gun. Buda, Jamie t (both whacked since) and GK.

GK? Minds gone blank here all I can think is hatchet

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Who's Nellie?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

SSLil wrote: »
    Who's Nellie?

The elephant.......

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

MrSanchez wrote: »

Glen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

SSLil wrote: »
    Who's Nellie?

Nellie Walsh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Electric Sheep

Any idea why the Luke Kelly statues are constantly being vandalized?

Probably because it's an ugly piece of crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

No it's not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Ah sure pull it out then like the rest of them, its ugly sure. *rolls eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Sure didn't Jesus hang around with Prostitutes, money lenders and the likes too

Wasn't he nailed to a cross

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Deco Tier

Thank you all for accepting me

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Deco Tier wrote: »
    Thank you all for accepting me

One of us, one of us , one of us

MrSanchez wrote: »

Same surname but a hutch shooter

1NilBud wrote: »
    Nellie Walsh

Anything to Rossi?

Anything to Rossi?

Nah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

How big a player was that Cervi guy? He sounds like one of the main men early on in that book

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement