Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Why did hutch shooters,buda JT,go after bottler
    Dk was behind all that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    I presume it wasn't in this mansion, would be seriously interesting if it was

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5d9237b578da720006539ed4/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

No it's not that one.
    That look like the one Tyson Fury was in.

This is different.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/extra.ie/2020/06/24/news/irish-news/irishman-arrested-shooting-spain/amp[url][/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Dk was behind all that

Cause they were afraid bottler would come for them..as said earlier he had swore revenge over mickey getting done like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Funny how you can go from Money cleaning tanning salons, to MTK Global

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/y-vhdcPrUATJSZ-MVoe3_tG7exk/appointments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

Dk was behind all that

Buda smoked his brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Funny how you can go from Money cleaning tanning salons, to MTK Global

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/y-vhdcPrUATJSZ-MVoe3_tG7exk/appointments

It’s easy, when you’ve been Sandra McClumpha’s (I mean Vaughan‘s) business partner for years. She’s had a few shady partners (both personal and business) over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

1NilBud wrote: »
    Buda smoked his brother

As a paid hit man for Daniel and Freddy though wasnt it? When all involved were working together

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Mago MVP wrote: »
    How big a player was that Cervi guy? He sounds like one of the main men early on in that book

Yeah he seemed like he was a rising player. Seemed liked by Christy and Cummingham unlike every other young lad they were involved with

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Dk was behind all that

See my earlier post

As a paid hit man for Daniel and Freddy though wasnt it? When all involved were working together

Yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

That must have been some hit squad that to be honest Mago, Buda etc.
    Nobody would have ****ed with the K’s if Daniel wouldn’t have ****ed everything up.
    Christy Sr must regret giving him the job surely

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Cause they were afraid bottler would come for them..as said earlier he had swore revenge over mickey getting done like that.

Was Mickey a hitman? I know he never done the job he got killed for but was he a shooter at all?
    From the pics I saw he just looked like a raving smackhead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

1NilBud wrote: »
    Nellie Walsh

Was it The Family who were at war with Nellie and them over around Clondalkin for a few years?

Was Mickey a hitman? I know he never done the job he got killed for but was he a shooter at all?

For sure he was one mad looking ****er. Fitting of his namesake. Bottler completely tapped also. Only brother left out of 4 so understandable I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Buda remained hutch aligned and the K's took him out?

I remember him being shot after coming from DH's wake but he had close links to flashy's gang in Finglas who were doing hits for the Ks at the time. Did anyone ever get done for his murder? He was one of the biggest players murdered during the feud

I remember him being shot after coming from DH's wake but he had close links to flashy's gang in Finglas who were doing hits for the Ks at the time. Did anyone ever get done for his murder? He was one of the biggest players murdered during the feud

No one ever done for that murder. But ....

https://m.herald.ie/news/buda-suspect-held-on-kinahan-wing-as-hutch-mob-eyes-revenge-37767901.html

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

It never came out who done it or why. He went to meet someone he knew apparently and was told not to go. Always wondered who it was

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HayFever31

Long time lurker all that jazz!
    Had to register to post, I’ve always just snooped!

In the north!
    Noticed last night on the ‘whitleblowers’ account a load of post have been hid, and a message saying

‘this post from @cancer....... has been withheld in the United Kingdom in response to a legal demand’

I have no idea how to post a screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

HayFever31 wrote: »

In the north!
    Noticed last night on the ‘whitleblowers’ account a load of post have been hid, and a message saying

‘this post from @cancer....... has been withheld in the United Kingdom in response to a legal demand’

post on boards blocked?

• Advertisement

No, on twitter

In the north!

Never heard of him doing any jobs but was a crazy erratic drug addict.. I heard a story once than when bottler was locked up in the laoise Mickey went to visit him and on the way in were ya leave your valuables someone hadn't locked theres.. he robbed the handbag...went outside found the car whose keys were in it and crashed it back in Dublin.
    Turned out it was a RA heads wife visiting the husband... Bottler had to sort things from inside and pay over a wedge compensation...
    Scratch Byrne who was killed outside the joy cut Mickeys face in wheatfield and they say that's why he was shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

rodmn2377 wrote: »

Scratch Byrne who was killed outside the joy cut Mickeys face in wheatfield and they say that's why he was shot

Did RL do that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Did RL do that one?

No, John Boy's brother Hughie did it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

No, John Boy's brother Hughie did it.

Loose cannon that Hughie lad

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

NorthCity wrote: »
    Wasn't he nailed to a cross

And what a cross poor Saint Daniel has to carry, harangued by the media and politicians alike and his only crime was being the head of an international Drugs Cartel.

Did RL do that one?

I dont know... heard his name mentioned but it couldn't say for sure..

Was it The Family who were at war with Nellie and them over around Clondalkin for a few years?

Anto Hackett

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I've asked before - would be fascinated to see evidence of this. The FBI and DEA literally publish and indeed heavily publicise their wanted lists, 100s of names of them.
    I've never seen anyone give a definitive link to the Kinahans as being on these lists.

Not saying it's not true, but on the grounds that the Americans aren't shy about naming people it does have the hint of wishful thinking on some posters' behalf.

I think you might be referring to the FBIs and the DEAs Most Wanted lists? With both the lists refer to fugitives who are on the run either in America or internationally, they are often people who have had a grand jury indictment against them but did a bunk before they could be picked up. The FBI also have a Most Wanted Terrorist list too. Regarding the DEA narco terrorist list AFAIK it isnt published publicly but it does exist.

The Sun directly quoted a US investigator a few weeks ago-
    One US investigator told us: “The name of Daniel Kinahan is known to law enforcement agencies all over the world thanks to the murderous activities of the Kinahan cartel. They are operating on a global scale and their members and associates will not be admitted to the United States. Mr Kinahan might not have any ­convictions but he’s been named in various jurisdictions because of his connections to organised crime. If he’s brave enough to apply for an ESTA he will be turned down. He may claim to be a legitimate ­businessman promoting fights but he won’t be stepping on US soil anytime soon.

We have an excellent relationship with the Irish authorities including those investigating organised crime and the immigration bureau.”

On top of that they also reported that 27 of Kinahans associates were also placed on the list. I would guess that this is a ruse to get all the senior members of Daniels gang paranoid and thinking of breaking ranks and cutting a deal to save their own asses. This 27 number could be true but equally it could be deliberate disinformation released by the DEA- I remember they did something similar in their pursuit of Pablo Escobar, they made his most trusted lieutenants paranoid and turned a few into informers.

Deliberate disinformation is a common tactic used by counter narco terrorism agencies to dismantle drug cartels. By making the layer of associates below the cartel boss worried about 30+ year prison sentences the disinformation can flush out a few of them looking to cut a deal. It also sows paranoia into the cartel boss that his associates are thinking the information they hold could get them off whilst getting him locked up. Mix in cartel members being paranoid and snorting their own product and its a toxic combination for a gang to implode on itself, this is after all a very high stakes game.

John Mooney of the Sunday Times who is easily Irelands most solid source on all things crime and security reported the following last week-
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fbi-and-dea-in-us-and-uk-authorities-called-on-to-help-snare-daniel-kinahan-zhlmdw209
    FBI and DEA in US and UK authorities called on to help snare Daniel Kinahan
    John Mooney
    Sunday June 14 2020, 12.01am BST, The Sunday Times
    The Irish government has asked authorities in America and the UK to use their political influence to help gardai pursue international drug trafficker Daniel Kinahan, who has become a big-time promoter in professional boxing.

The move is part of a diplomatic strategy to build a “coalition” of governments and international policing agencies with influence over the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain, from where Kinahan is organising boxing events.

Last week Tyson Fury, the British world champion heavyweight, thanked the Dublin criminal for organising a two-fight deal with Anthony Joshua, worth potentially €230m, the richest boxing title fight in history. Garda Headquarters is now liaising with the US Drug Enforcement Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation on how best to pursue the 42-year-old Dubliner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement