Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Thanks man. Yeah the Glennons and Cahills are what sprung to my mind first. Is it the Cahills in the video going round with the shotgun spoke of earlier ?

The glennons are dead years. Its goulding

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Thanks man. I think your man who let off sawn in the leisure plex was Darren Larkin though no? A friend of theirs. The Gully’s then got done for intimidating the security guard who he shot to withdraw the statement

Correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Noseygit wrote: »
    The glennons are dead years. Its goulding

Thanks man. The picture is pretty clear now. Although Blanch and Clondalkin can be two places it gets hard to keep track of what’s going with various intertwined feuds and active gangs/crime families coming and going.

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Your on the button about Larkin sorry and it was the younger gully who got done for intimatdating the security guard... as the previous poster said it was the fitzsimmons who were caught.. it was the father who hot stabbed outside the cop shops when he was dropping clothes up to the son...so taking a guess they were on there way for payback...

Any idea who the younger Fitz has the beef with ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Any idea who the younger Fitz has the beef with ?

Well he is part of the Hennessy cartel as they call themselves so guessing it's the other side in the blanch feud and flashy and the gang as they were at feuding with them too..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

Omackeral wrote: »
    Anyone see the WhatsApp videos going around of one of the C family in Wellview in Mulhuddart/Blanch brazenly going around holding a shotgun in broad daylight saying he was hunting someone. Then the ERU show up a bit later. These idiots don’t give a f*ck. They point to a plot of land and say “that’s where we’ll bury him”

Arguing with the blacks from out them ways, seen the video earlier. Clowns the lot of them

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Ya i seen that video, don't know that family at all. Is he any relation to Martin ?[/quote

Any clue to who the C’s are ?

Cahill's

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Ya i seen that video, don't know that family at all. Is he any relation to Martin ?[/quote

Any clue to who the C’s are ?

Sorry Ciro , Only seen your post now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Poulshone near courtown 100%

Strange, nobody in Ardamine heard about it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

You actually believe he hid the codes in a fishing rod that was stolen/lost? Even if that part of the story is true...he had copies. That man has that money locked away in bitcoin wallets just waiting for his sentence to finish then wait a few years more then hes free to live his life a rich man....not that he wasnt filthy rich already

Only going by what Paul Reynolds reported on radio this morning but he said that CAB have the passcodes for these 12 bitcoin wallets but it will take time to transfer the money to the State. Not sure why that is, perhaps they have to prove its the proceeds of crime to claim ownership. Is he in Mountjoy now? Pretty uncomfortable position to be locked up with 1,000 plus prisoners all knowing that he has got 55 odd million in Bitcoin. Plus if he tried to shift it he'll get done for that too.

55 million is actually an astonishing haul for CAB, it completely smashes all previous records out of the water. A good haul for them from a single person is around 2-3million and even they are rare enough. Think they got about 2m from John Gilligan by the time Jessbrook and other assets were sold. Liam Byrne is a main player but all theyve got is his house that was valued at 350k odd and some cars and watches. No one would buy that house now anyway so it will have to be written off.

CAB get lots of cars and watches and a couple of hundred K here and there but none of it is anywhere near the league of 55 million worth of Bitcoin. And all from a small time weed grower, there is a Netflix documentary in this story yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

LFC win the league, and all the cancer crew and other dealers in death go to prison, 2020 might be a very good year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Right he shot himself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

LFC win the league, and all the cancer crew and other dealers in death go to prison, 2020 might be a very good year.

Imagine what 2121 would be like so! The colour red would be splattered all over town.
    Mystic meg*

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hazetheblaze

Shooting alright, your man shot himself though. Posted it here as i thought it was a guy that caught kidnapped in courtown and brought to tallaght a few weeks ago. Anyway my apologies your man shot himself and is in critical. The helicopter landed in riverchapel complex

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Bit off topic here guys. Watching Inside the K back and on the Finglas episode.

https://youtu.be/TPljaeAhA2o

Is that GW at 28.12 saying business is booming and he’s making 2 grand a day?

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Bit off topic here guys. Watching Inside the K back and on the Finglas episode.

https://youtu.be/TPljaeAhA2o

Is that GW at 28.12 saying business is booming and he’s making 2 grand a day?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

1NilBud wrote: »
    Nope

Realise that now mate. The raid at Ratoath at the end was him/related to him though I’m sure.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Realise that now mate. The raid at Ratoath at the end was him/related to him though I’m sure.

Yeah their graft gaf at end

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PressureDrop

Just wondering... Has there been any more news or leads in the KMW case? My twin nieces went to visit their fathers family last week and they took a photo of Geds House for me. No I didn't ask, they just knew the case really shook me up and when their nanna pointed it out they took a snap as they passed. I hated seeing it. Couldn't cope with thinking what happened to him there (yeah yeah I know people will say he was no angel. My post some pages back will explain why this doesn't mean much to me). Whatever he did that's a ****ing horrific end for a 17yo to meet. How has nobody been caught yet?! Well I say that but yes I know you need solid evidence. And I bet the people have bragged. But who would grass on them? I wouldn't! I wouldn't want to meet the same fate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Just wondering... Has there been any more news or leads in the KMW case? My twin nieces went to visit their fathers family last week and they took a photo of Geds House for me. No I didn't ask, they just knew the case really shook me up and when their nanna pointed it out they took a snap as they passed. I hated seeing it. Couldn't cope with thinking what happened to him there (yeah yeah I know people will say he was no angel. My post some pages back will explain why this doesn't mean much to me). Whatever he did that's a ****ing horrific end for a 17yo to meet. How has nobody been caught yet?! Well I say that but yes I know you need solid evidence. And I bet the people have bragged. But who would grass on them? I wouldn't! I wouldn't want to meet the same fate!

good question,nothing new that i'm aware of from my limited understanding status is the older dude-GMK?has been charged with accessory or something to that effect? is in jail now and a 39 YR old is also charged? (from the bluury pic looks real tall and skinny and strung out.)
    apparntley RL was NOT present, were the others present the 2 B boys?

have to say i feel the same as you-just thinking about that place gives me the shivers...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The Wig, mentioned several times in the press recently regarding his involvement in crime and specifically the Kinahan Cartel, on a day out with McGregor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsFearrAnStar/status/1276294016938774530

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

This reminds me, a quick one on the Dublin "Sportstar" and the DPP case.

Anyone know if that's still bubbling up or has it been dropped, taking a seriously long time if they plan to proceed.

AmberGold wrote: »

Anyone know if that's still bubbling up or has it been dropped, taking a seriously long time if they plan to proceed.

No it’s dead in the water. The Gardaí announced they would not be pursuing the case there not to long ago I believe.

But I mean why would any girl in D12 area bring charges against a guy hanging with the leading member of the K Cartel in the country and other criminals whose stronghold is that area. Plus a guy with super millions and elite PR team thwart and twist the trial and investigation at every hurdle.

This is all hypothetically speaking of course..just presuming that some sports star in question, who ever it may be, happened to fit the bill of what I mentioned above :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/famous-irish-sports-star-rape-18386350

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Apparently its done and dusted. DPP didn't proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

The Wig, mentioned several times in the press recently regarding his involvement in crime and specifically the Kinahan Cartel, on a day out with McGregor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsFearrAnStar/status/1276294016938774530

Well worth a read below.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/26/17870536/ufc-229-conor-mcgregor-and-the-cartel-shady-figures-kinahan-hutch-khabib-mma-crime-gangs-news

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Duplicate post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

high_tower wrote: »
    Never judge a book by its cover then ! Always thought he came across as a decent sort.

I always wondered this too.. najes a lot of sense cause I could never understand how he stuck by him with his behaviour but if he is his big money man he is happy enough to turn a blind eye..

Are them.two Murry brothers up to much out that way or just wantabe gangsters..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement