Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Are them.two Murry brothers up to much out that way or just wantabe gangsters..

The Wigs lads

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I always wondered this too.. najes a lot of sense cause I could never understand how he stuck by him with his behaviour but if he is his big money man he is happy enough to turn a blind eye..

Are them.two Murry brothers up to much out that way or just wantabe gangsters..

Would they be connected to the Byrnes? Flaunt the gangster lifestyle with there fast cars, watches and branded clothes. Also don’t think there aloud into the states

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The Gardai who assisted said girl when she was assaulted were as horrified and shocked as she was about the DPP's decision. It stinks. There is people in positions in this country that have directly and indirectly helped that dirty raping scumbag and they are scumbags also who ought to weigh it up themselves what would it be like if it was their daughter who was raped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

The Gardai who assisted said girl when she was assaulted were as horrified and shocked as she was about the DPP's decision. It stinks. There is people in positions in this country that have directly and indirectly helped that dirty raping scumbag and they are scumbags also who ought to weigh it up themselves what would it be like if it was their daughter who was raped.

that is unfair. We don't know why the DPP made the decision

but the article quoted clearly says

The DPP gave the direction this week following concerns that the case over the complaint would not convince a jury.

The DPP is not swayed by emotion and thats a good thing. They determine cases on whether the case has a reasonable chance fo success.

Statements and tests aren't enough , you've no idea what evidence the "famous irish sports star" has produced in their defence. maybe witnesses , who knows? Or something else...
    The DPP is employed to determine this. They aren't always right - who is? - but to say "its stinks" is a stupid comment.

The rest of your post is full of emotion , which is qhy we have institutions like the DPP and courts to avoid mob rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Fat Freddie getting a nice compensation for his prison conditions. Assume he's out of isolation now so..

Is King Ratt actually going to let him live peacefully in the prison? I don't get it. Freddie had his brother killed - surely there is no fixing that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

good question,nothing new that i'm aware of from my limited understanding status is the older dude-GMK?has been charged with accessory or something to that effect? is in jail now and a 39 YR old is also charged? (from the bluury pic looks real tall and skinny and strung out.)
    apparntley RL was NOT present, were the others present the 2 B boys?

have to say i feel the same as you-just thinking about that place gives me the shivers...

Has GMcK not been released on high court bail

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Baymax2020 wrote: »

Ya as far as I know he got out on bail a while ago... heard he is out and about the area too..

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Fat Freddie getting a nice compensation for his prison conditions. Assume he's out of isolation now so..

Is King Ratt actually going to let him live peacefully in the prison? I don't get it. Freddie had his brother killed - surely there is no fixing that...

Rattigan let freddie up on the landing a few months ago.. they have kept the peace up till now anyhow..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Ratt just wants out of joy after 20 years or whatever it is
    Any **** could hamper that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Ratt just wants out of joy after 20 years or whatever it is
    Any **** could hamper that

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

Why risk his own release date? He has forever to get that sorted, Freddie's going nowhere anytime soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Baymax2020 wrote: »

Is JB the 39 year old ?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Came across this thread the other day when it was trending on the front page. Still trying to figure out who's who as I wouldn't follow this kind of thing so unfamiliar with most of the initials/codenames. One thing, I find funny is that some of these absolute headbangers look fairly harmless. Liam Byrne looks like a boyband member. Photos I've seen of Sean Little and Buda and the two IRA brothers make them all look like normal approachable lads. Even Robbie Lawler doesn't look that imposing if you didn't know anything about him. Regular GAA player head on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

1NilBud wrote: »
    That McGregor is filth, I know the woman's family, she didn't want a penny from him, all she wanted was justice. All the PPE bought for good publicity. This country protects the rich, especially in cases like this
    Terri's me mate, it ended in a big fat back hander wedge off McGregor

you know the girl in liverpool and the girl who was attacked by "famous irish sports star". that's some coincidence you gotta say.

Came across this thread the other day when it was trending on the front page. Still trying to figure out who's who as I wouldn't follow this kind of thing so unfamiliar with most of the initials/codenames. One thing, I find funny is that some of these absolute headbangers look fairly harmless. Liam Byrne looks like a boyband member. Photos I've seen of Sean Little and Buda and the two IRA brothers make them all look like normal approachable lads. Even Robbie Lawler doesn't look that imposing if you didn't know anything about him. Regular GAA player head on him.

Do you expect them to walk around in bandanas throwing up gang signs?

Strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Yeah maybe so the others but I guarantee if you ever got the pleasure of meeting Robbie you would soon change your mind , them huge big eyes looking at you , he was bat **** crazy and looked it too

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Jono Carroll opening a new gym someone said. Anything with him mentioned? He be the new fool to launder the K cash lolololol

Confirmed it seems

https://twitter.com/jono_carroll/status/1276135432028389376?s=20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Maybe different crimes / victims but there is similarities, two rich powerful people abusing their status acting with impunity.

To be honest if anybody in 2020 wants to defend him my opinion of them instantly drops and i have no problem saying it.

I wholeheartedly agree

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Rainmann

Yeah maybe so the others but I guarantee if you ever got the pleasure of meeting Robbie you would soon change your mind , them huge big eyes looking at you , he was bat **** crazy and looked it too

Yeah, I saw him the day in Jervis he got in the altercation with them young lads. There were 6-7 young lads (17-20 y/o) trying to intimidate him and he was just laughing at them and telling them to fu$k off. In a way, they were forced to start attacking him as they would have looked like awful soft boys if they just walked off. Even then they didn't do much.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/ireland/gardai-predict-retaliation-over-gary-hutch-murder-355985.html

Old article but very good, even predicts trouble at the red cow in weigh in. Also didn’t realise the Church graffiti Labelling Gary hutch a rat was over 4 months before jamie Moore’s shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Shooting at the merchant hotel in Belfast

Read it on pearse twitter page

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WADrim

[quote="1NilBud;113859710"Dublins a small place, how did I know within 5 minutes of the Irish lad who was nicked other day in Spains name and address of the story been posted online. Just because people here are gangster gee's who thrive off gossip doesn't mean other people can't know people haha[/quote]

You were wrong on that name

Anyway back off out to celebrate the champions of England, in a bit gangster gee's

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Is JB the 39 year old ?

Fairly sure he is. I don't think that anyone else was even questioned over it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WADrim

Anyway back off out to celebrate the champions of England, in a bit gangster gee's

Probably off to the pub are ya 😂

WADrim wrote: »
    Probably off to the pub are ya 😂

Pier Head pal UP THE REDS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Yea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Rainmann wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw him the day in Jervis he got in the altercation with them young lads. There were 6-7 young lads (17-20 y/o) trying to intimidate him and he was just laughing at them and telling them to fu$k off. In a way, they were forced to start attacking him as they would have looked like awful soft boys if they just walked off. Even then they didn't do much.

Ah the famous flip flops, he could have wiped the floor with them if he wanted was a very good scrapper.

When I was younger I got remanded in cloverhill for a bit over something petty, Robbie got brought in one day and got wind that there was a price on this chaps head he befriended him, then asked him if he wanted a haircut so they asked the screw for a machine and whatever in the middle of the haircut he asks the fella if he wants a cup of tea he says yes Robbie boils the kettle pours the whole thing over his head and stripes him.

He didn't know him at all before this but just done if for the money , proper lunatic wasn't too many tears shed he day he died

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement