Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Ah the famous flip flops, he could have wiped the floor with them if he wanted was a very good scrapper.

When I was younger I got remanded in cloverhill for a bit over something petty, Robbie got brought in one day and got wind that there was a price on this chaps head he befriended him, then asked him if he wanted a haircut so they asked the screw for a machine and whatever in the middle of the haircut he asks the fella if he wants a cup of tea he says yes Robbie boils the kettle pours the whole thing over his head and stripes him.

He didn't know him at all before this but just done if for the money , proper lunatic wasn't too many tears shed he day he died

I knew a few lads were down in Cork around the time he had the run in with Price down there. They said the same thing, all you needed was to see him once and you knew he was a psycho lunatic.

I think there was a few traveler lads from Waterford sliced him after Price gave out his hand for a shake and then Price held him when Robbie took his hand and the boys sliced him. A lot of the travelers have less to fear in repercussion from someone like Robbie as they can be hard to locate on the outside, and if you do locate them they often live in halting sites surrounded by family, hard to access and full of weapons and firearms close by.
    Anyone know what particular travelers from Waterford they were?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I knew a few lads were down in Cork around the time he had the run in with Price down there. They said the same thing, all you needed was to see him once and you knew he was a psycho lunatic.

I think there was a few traveler lads from Waterford sliced him after Price gave out his hand for a shake and then Price held him when Robbie took his hand and the boys sliced him. A lot of the travelers have less to fear in repercussion from someone like Robbie as they can be hard to locate on the outside, and if you do locate them they often live in halting sites surrounded by family, hard to access and full of weapons and firearms close by.
    Anyone know what particular travelers from Waterford they were?
    Guessing mongans
    They run there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

A lad mentioned a few threads back, Kinahan connection operating in Aus, NZ & one time DUBLIN Socialite, Fennell was the name.

Another poster made a connection to Mr AS.

Any update on that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

John_D3 wrote: »
    Would they be connected to the Byrnes? Flaunt the gangster lifestyle with there fast cars, watches and branded clothes. Also don’t think there aloud into the states
    Murray brothers are arseholes
    Andy the older one was kicked out of the army years ago and became friends with Thompsons brother in law Les , that's how he got connected in with all them . For years he likes to think he is the don but lives in his Ma's box bedroom . His brother Andrew is no different , walks around like he is carrying two 50inch tellys under his arms while he collects his dole in the post office . They are wannabes like mcgregor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

MrSanchez wrote: »
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/ireland/gardai-predict-retaliation-over-gary-hutch-murder-355985.html

Old article but very good, even predicts trouble at the red cow in weigh in. Also didn’t realise the Church graffiti Labelling Gary hutch a rat was over 4 months before jamie Moore’s shooting.

Very good indeed, some foresight in it, and interestingly the Gardai were anticipating trouble at an upcoming MGM/MTK boxing event, you'd expect them to be subsequently flooding all those boxing events.

Also the suggestion in the article is that the Hatchet may have been axed by his own side, the Kinahan brothers were fortuitously (coincidentally) attending their cousin's wedding in Dublin on the very day of his axing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

LB might be wise to avoid any meetings organised by cancer, seems cancer is getting worried he will rat him out to save his kid from going to jail for laundering a few bob, just saying, and he certainly is not safe in Scouseland anymore.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Guessing mongans
    They run there

No it wasn’t Mongans. They left Waterford years ago. The Stokes would have been the main traveller crime family in Waterford city over the last decade. But I think the lads who slashed Price could have been Dungarvan based.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

LB might be wise to avoid any meetings organised by cancer, seems cancer is getting worried he will rat him out to save his kid from going to jail for laundering a few bob, just saying, and he certainly is not safe in Scouseland anymore.
    He lives in Birmingham

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

No it wasn’t Mongans. They left Waterford years ago. The Stokes would have been the main traveller crime family in Waterford city over the last decade. But I think the lads who slashed Price could have been Dungarvan based.

harty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lou1980

Heard there was a shooting in coolock. Any info ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Ah the famous flip flops, he could have wiped the floor with them if he wanted was a very good scrapper.

When I was younger I got remanded in cloverhill for a bit over something petty, Robbie got brought in one day and got wind that there was a price on this chaps head he befriended him, then asked him if he wanted a haircut so they asked the screw for a machine and whatever in the middle of the haircut he asks the fella if he wants a cup of tea he says yes Robbie boils the kettle pours the whole thing over his head and stripes him.

He didn't know him at all before this but just done if for the money , proper lunatic wasn't too many tears shed he day he died

Yeah he looked normal until you saw his eyes. They looked demented, some of the gangland guys look like they are psycho's, others not so much especially the upper management guys

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Very good indeed, some foresight in it, and interestingly the Gardai were anticipating trouble at an upcoming MGM/MTK boxing event, you'd expect them to be subsequently flooding all those boxing events.

Also the suggestion in the article is that the Hatchet may have been axed by his own side, the Kinahan brothers were fortuitously (coincidentally) attending their cousin's wedding in Dublin on the very day of his axing

I always thought both the Kavangh's were killed by the Kinahan's, was there other suspects?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    harty ?

That’s who sticks out to me when thinking of heads who are in Cork. But just speculation on my part. Could also be Burke’s, Wards, O’Reillys, Delaneys...

Either way they had some neck on them cutting RL. Probably another couple of people who toasted when they heard he was greased up North.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

I randomly walked past LG in Pimlico the other day, wouldnt have known who he was only for this thread. He's a scary/angry looking lad

I randomly walked past LG in Pimlico the other day, wouldnt have known who he was only for this thread. He's a scary/angry looking lad

Who's LG?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Interesting. What’s Lee B been doing for his dad do you know? I assumed he was just a rich kid who likes to flaunt stuff all over Instagram and didn’t get his hands dirty.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Interesting. What’s Lee B been doing for his dad do you know? I assumed he was just a rich kid who likes to flaunt stuff all over Instagram and didn’t get his hands dirty.

He seems like he's not involved and looks a bit soft for that life but the whistleblower mentioned he was involved so who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Car cleaning

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Car cleaning
    Seems like an honest job
    Don't think it's fai........
    Oh I get you

If people are calling the runts in Coolock soft(CL1 and CL2 and co.)then be jaysus Lee B, Biggie Little and them are the most delicate nancy boys ever attempting to be gangsters in the whole history of Irish Crime...mincers and posers, cred gained through nepotism mostly

If people are calling the runts in Coolock soft(CL1 and CL2 and co.)then be jaysus Lee B, Biggie Little and them are the most delicate nancy boys ever attempting to be gangsters in the whole history of Irish Crime...mincers and posers, cred gained through nepotism mostly

He’s a sick maniac that chap

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Fella shot dead in St James Belfast, WC was investigated for the Robbie Lawlor murder

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Tommy crossan son shot dead in st james west belfast. Believed to be robbie lawlor related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭monty_python

Shooting at the merchant hotel in Belfast

Read it on pearse twitter page

Fella shot dead in St James Belfast, WC was investigated for the Robbie Lawlor murder
    Jim Bean wrote: »
    Tommy crossan son shot dead in st james west belfast. Believed to be robbie lawlor related

Bit slow lads are ya??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭monty_python

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/fears-king-ratt-building-up-criminal-operation-ahead-of-prison-release-as-10k-cash-seized-in-raid-on-his-friend-39205724.html

Lads what’s the story with the way Rattigans convictions have worked. He pleaded guilty to murdering Deco Gavin last year but did they backdate the sentence to 2009 when he was originally convicted? Even so why is he up for remission this November? They know he has been running the gang and involved in drug shipments and murders while in PortLaoise since 2004 so why the **** don’t they use the Gangland legislation here to stop him getting out anytime soon. Even convicted of murder in 2009, he should still do another 5-10 years considering his other charges while in prison including the drug shipment in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Bit slow lads are ya??

Yeah very slow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Bit slow lads are ya??

The Merchants in the middle of city centre no where near St James in the west we were just correcting your bad info ��

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement