Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

hadnt thought about it in them protecting RL but the general public against him.

as someone out trying to protect and serve the public i would want to keep tabs on someone who has killed a 5 or 6 at least one via dismemberment.

i wouldn't sure then hed still be alive now and wed be paying for him for another 50 odd years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Unrelated. That video was two traveller gangs in the north side of the city. The stabbing was a fight between upto 10/15 people on the south side. That square is notorious there’s pictures on Twitter and you can see the pub lights On through the window.

Where exactly in Cork, asking for a mate.

splinter65 wrote: »
    Person of interest

Great thread, gets me away from corona. Thanks to all the lads here.

I knew that, just being a bit devious.

Boredom

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Where exactly in Cork, asking for a mate.

Pearse square ballyphehane.

User7890 wrote: »
    HairyFeet wrote: »
    Picture of carberry and conor mcg on Robbie insta with a 3rd associate[/quote

Haven’t heard much on GT since KM murder first happened, is he a big player in the game? never heard of him until the KM murder
    i think the papers exaggerate him and he isn't that big

• Advertisement

I nearly would get stabbed for a nice pint of Guinness at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Was KMW snatched off the street or lured away? I know he was a horrible little cnut but he seems to have got a terrible end. He was only a kid at the end of the day.

Thesiger wrote: »
    Price and the Maguires are allies. They’re on one side of the equation. I don’t know who supplies them, but Dublin’s Mr Big is known to have a hand in a large chunk of the drug game from Dublin 5 all the way up to the border.

On the other side are a local breakaway Drogheda faction who apparently sourced their product from Carberry and another fella who has been mentioned here. Lawlor being Carberry’s bro-in-law. Carberry and Lawlor both originally from Coolock but living up near Drogheda.

Just so happens Mr Big and Lawlor appear to have a personal dispute over the murder of one of Big’s friends.

All the above is widely reported in the media, it’s really not difficult to get some idea of the factions from just a few articles and reading between the lines a bit.

the monkey gang in finglas connected to kinahans supply price . carberry was supplying anti maguire faction. another man from termonfeckin meant to be connected to anti maguire faction never seems to get media attention and meant to be big enough player. think hes still there never heard of him actually been involved in the feud

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

David "Fred" Lynch.
    Everyone else seems pretty certain he did.
    Different David Lynch, sorry. I was thinking of this one https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/man-shot-dead-in-sligo-had-a-lot-of-enemies-1.926177%3fmode=amp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

But why would Aidy agree to anything on his own doorstep? that makes no sense.
    It would make more some sense if something was planned and he wasn't aware of it and ultimately Aidy was used as a pawn in this to take out RL.

The other person is that TC's son?
    He owed a fair few bob out, his alibi is he was I fear of Lawlor. When he knocked, someone was waiting. Nothing Aidy could do a bit about that.hes went to hinding in 'fear' if his life

• Advertisement

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    i don't think i agree with you here i dont think there be any retaltion for lawlors murder and that the business man is really rated at all
    Then a certain person gave the green light for robbies murder i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

the monkey gang in finglas connected to kinahans supply price . carberry was supplying anti maguire faction. another man from termonfeckin meant to be connected to anti maguire faction never seems to get media attention and meant to be big enough player. think hes still there never heard of him actually been involved in the feud

He flies under the radar for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Konig wrote: »
    He flies under the radar for sure.

Retired

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

hooch-85 wrote: »
    What about the lads connected to the car dealership and the major cab raid last year?

That was major players,google is your friend on that 1, Apparently no 1 done for that, A cop was supposed to have leaked info about the investigation, Rathkeale gang with links to a gang from the Island field!

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Then a certain person gave the green light for robbies murder i

why who is it you think the maguires price the dundons and big had to get a green light off to get to go ahead to kill him cos i cant think of anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

It's possible alright.

I just don't think that Aidy was involved, simply because I don't think anyone is that stupid to commit a potential crime on their own door step!

Sure wasn’t KMW Murdered in a guys house who was part of the murder mob?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

They will be a cop car out in the next half hour :D That was a weird question to ask so blatantly.

why who is it you think the maguires price the dundons and big had to get a green light off to get to go ahead to kill him cos i cant think of anyone

The certain suit and certain family.

• Advertisement

But why would Aidy agree to anything on his own doorstep? that makes no sense.
    It would make more some sense if something was planned and he wasn't aware of it and ultimately Aidy was used as a pawn in this to take out RL.

The other person is that TC's son?

There's so much more to this that ain't been reported and I've been warned that I can't say. Aidy was a main cog in this. There's a reaskn he has not been found.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

There's so much more to this that ain't been reported and I've been warned that I can't say. Aidy was a main cog in this. There's a reaskn he has not been found.

Want to pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Thesiger wrote: »

Ya but the David Lynch I was thinking of was known as David Mulhern only in court was he Lynch and the CL David Lynch was Fred so is the name David Lynch a nom de Guerre for the recreational classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

brady12 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about a couple of the dundons hanging around athenry last couple months ?

What an interesting question...

You obviously know more than you are letting on.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 6 whatsupcowpoke

What an interesting question...

You obviously know more than you are letting on.

I don't think he's trying to hide that pal I think he's trying to see if what he heard is true or not

The certain suit and certain family.

If it’s kinahans I wouldn’t say they give a fucj and were happy enough to let them do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I don't think he's trying to hide that pal I think he's trying to see if what he heard is true or not

Exactly !

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

User7890 wrote: »
    HairyFeet wrote: »
    Picture of carberry and conor mcg on Robbie insta with a 3rd associate[/quote

Haven’t heard much on GT since KM murder first happened, is he a big player in the game? never heard of him until the KM murder

The fact none or almost none of the people here knew about him says alot about how he does his business, not sure how big of a player he is but from the word going around he seems to be next.

Carberry was done by a certain someone who was shot in finglas a couple of weeks ago and that was ordered by a Mr big, people on all sides of this fued

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

brady12 wrote: »
    Exactly !

Galway has never seen much in the way of criminal gangland activity and hopefully will remain that way.
    Hopefully they were just day tripping perhaps?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Don't think he done David Lynch.

He 100000% did

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement