Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Turf Lodge shooting fact or bull****?

Nothing anywhere else online about it at all or the the one posted yesterday at the Merchant. Think there both untrue or would of been on social media by now

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Kept the match ball then a few months later

That’s the one haha. The dope.

Always wondered if that really was a suicide. Not convinced myself.

Brought a lot of bad press onto the K’s after those 2 murders. Maybe he had to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

John_D3 wrote: »
    Nothing anywhere else online about it at all or the the one posted yesterday at the Merchant. Think there both untrue or would of been on social media by now
    The amount of rumours going about Belfast in the last week has been ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Eyes1 wrote: »

Brought a lot of bad press onto the K’s after those 2 murders. Maybe he had to go.

Ya i believe he was murdered but I'm going to live in hope that he done it himself

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

[PHP][/PHP]
    Billdenop wrote: »
    Kelly Bonner just confirmed to me man shot dead turf lodge is linked.

Kelly bonner the journo confirned? Or Kelly bonner was shot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭adam88

Flash little prick.

Wrapped around the Sines’s who are multi millionaires and of course daddy’s dirty cash.

What’s his insta name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

John_D3 wrote: »

This has been on breakingnews.ie since before 3pm today.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/men-with-dissident-republican-links-shot-dead-in-west-belfast-1007857.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Didn’t Fred buy a house in Raleigh Square a few doors down from LB’s? And not for himself obviously.

yep, bet he aint a happy bunny at the moment with all this heat, he is already a showoff, but this will bring them all down soon hopefully, for many many years.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2971643/kinahan-fixer-maurice-sines-buys-house-liam-byrne/

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

I randomly walked past LG in Pimlico the other day, wouldnt have known who he was only for this thread. He's a scary/angry looking lad

Him and his brother are lakes c***s, I think his younger brother JG has calmed down an awful lot after he had a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

yep, bet he aint a happy bunny at the moment with all this heat, he is already a showoff, but this will bring them all down soon hopefully, for many many years.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2971643/kinahan-fixer-maurice-sines-buys-house-liam-byrne/

The Gardaí and CAB are having a ball lately, very underestimated for all the great seizures they are doing. It’s great everyday these are caught with drugs, money and guns. Do they ever really enjoy the proceeds of their crimes? I think not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

The chap was an absolute sausage 3 mistaken identities quite possibly the worst hit man of all time good riddance to him , on a side note I think he was coked out of it and accidentally let it off, I heard he was there to do Clive Staunton

So what’s the story with the Belfast murder today is it really RL’s killer? If so surely whoever hired the hit of RL is covering their tracks or RL has a bigger contingent then his lone wolf status we thought he had.

The chap was an absolute sausage 3 mistaken identities quite possibly the worst hit man of all time good riddance to him , on a side note I think he was coked out of it and accidentally let it off, I heard he was there to do Clive Staunton

• Registered Users Posts: 55,486 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The Gardaí and CAB are having a ball lately, very underestimated for all the great seizures they are doing. It’s great everyday these are caught with drugs, money and guns. Do they ever really enjoy the proceeds of their crimes? I think not.

CAB is an absolute racket..

Where are the arrests? Convictions?

Blagging Rolex watches...what fooking use is this to normal law abiding society?

Why are these criminals still free to reign?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,406 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

walshb wrote: »

Blagging Rolex watches...what fooking use is this to normal law abiding society?

you miss the point of cab if that is your opinion

Agreed they need to nail these gangsters if they indeed take these as the proceeds of crime then why can’t they nail the gangsters who own these properties. That should be the least they get the owner and all their crime gotten gains and anyone linked to it like sisters parents the whole lot after the main ones are taken, that’ll shake everyone to their cores who get involved cause they are all living the high life too.

you miss the point of cab if that is your opinion

I know what CAB is. They are part of our Democratic justice system..

I want arrests, trials and criminals put away..

I couldn’t give a fook about CAB and their seizures..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,406 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I know what CAB is. They are part of our Democratic justice system..

I want arrests, trials and criminals put away..

I couldn’t give a fook about CAB and their seizures..

we all want those things. we also dont want criminals to benefit financially from their criminal lifestyle. the two exist side by side. one doesnt replace the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Where has "gangster gossip" gone?
    He hasn't posted on here since someone identified him as "Pocahontas" on another platform.

He was always very informative. He seemed to really know what was happening in this city

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

adam88 wrote: »
    What’s his insta name

Leebyrne8

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

kelly hasnt been shot. she told me on twitter dm about turf lodge

**** off Vicky

we all want those things. we also dont want criminals to benefit financially from their criminal lifestyle. the two exist side by side. one doesnt replace the other.

Agreed.

whos vicky

You have alot of catching up to do

whos vicky

You don’t even know your own name hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Chased through the streets by two masked gunmen before being shot dead...

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/men-with-dissident-republican-links-shot-dead-in-west-belfast-1007857.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Had a look at Liam byrnes former house in Raleigh square on google earth, I knew he put a lot of money into it but never realised just how much he extended it

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Was he the one who shot Robbie L?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Who are RL's associates? Would have to have a fair set of balls to go up to Belfast and take out WC given all his links up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Who are RL's associates? Would have to have a fair set of balls to go up to Belfast and take out WC given all his links up there.

Same associates as RIchie Carberry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement