Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Same associates as RIchie Carberry

Can’t see them having anything to do with it,

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Can’t see them having anything to do with it,

U don’t know who “them” are!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

There is no way RL crowd had anything to do with WC today
    That's belfast business for sure
    Rls lot are under enough pressure as it is and would be doing well to hit back at their foes closer to home

"They" didn't hit back for Richie which would be easier to do as they are closer to home

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Haladmirer wrote: »
    There is no way RL crowd had anything to do with WC today
    That's belfast business for sure
    Rls lot are under enough pressure as it is and would be doing well to hit back at their foes closer to home

RL's lot have bigger worries. He's dead,of no value now. Cab are coming after them.

• Advertisement

Oh do I not? Do you?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    "They" didn't hit back for Richie which would be easier to do as they are closer to home

Ha u serious? Google Keane Mulready Woods
    What a clueless bunch

The boys in drogheda don’t give a **** about Robbie lawlor being killed they were ****ed anyway

RL associates not in Drogheda

What a clueless bunch

Your clueless your self they had to go for the weakest link to get back at the maguires a young lad who wasn’t involved in the drogheda feud go believe he was lookout just because so and so said so it’s a load of bollox didn’t even sell for anyone in drogheda maguires went for 3 of the main people while the other side had to go for him They wouldn’t give a **** robbie is dead either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

If the shooting in Belfast is revenge for RL, should the dundons be worried?

• Advertisement

What a clueless bunch
    I didn't count that as hitting back
    And a lot has changed since that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

If the shooting in Belfast is revenge for RL, should the dundons be worried?

They don't really strike me as the worrying type to be honest.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Maybe kboy and jboy travelled up and carried it out that be good for a surge in feud intensity

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Freddie son is out!

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Maybe kboy and jboy travelled up and carried it out that be good for a surge in feud intensity

Absolutely no maybe at all just definitely didn’t happen .

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Freddie son is out!

Pathetic sentence for killing someone and Ireland wonder why they have problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

PLATOBONG wrote: »

As in, setup up RL and your debt is cleared, is that what you mean, so who gave WC the beak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

Found out where BD lives in rathnew. House stands out a mile and doesn’t fit the houses surrounding it

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Pathetic sentence for killing someone and Ireland wonder why they have problems?

What’s his name? Seems to be anonymous in every article he’s ever been in which is funny considering he murdered someone!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

We’ll let you out as long as you promise not to go to pubs. Scouts honour.

So you can drink in parks, at home or on the street and attack people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Found out where BD lives in rathnew. House stands out a mile and doesn’t fit the houses surrounding it

Pm me the address sound

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Absolutely no maybe at all just definitely didn’t happen .

Ahhh I know that probably no connection at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

both cl’s been quiet since their incidents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Mago MVP wrote: »

Exactly don't know how he got manslaughter it was murder and nothing else, to makes things worse he done most of the time in Oberstown eating ice cream playing PlayStation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    What’s his name? Seems to be anonymous in every article he’s ever been in which is funny considering he murdered someone!

Why is it funny ? Our laws prevent minors from being named - the action, court case and sentencing happened when he was under 18 (if my memory is correct)

Do you also find it funny that the murderers of Anna kriegel are not named ?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

bigsuge1 wrote: »

Freddie's son

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Noseygit wrote: »
    Freddie's son

Different surname though.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Why is it funny ? Our laws prevent minors from being named - the action, court case and sentencing happened when he was under 18 (if my memory is correct)

Do you also find it funny that the murderers of Anna kriegel are not named ?

it is borderline funny/crazy how these people manage to go un-named a lot of the time and considering this guys killed someone and is still given anonymity when he is 18+ is bonkers regardless of ‘the law’. A lot of the public won’t know who he is and could come in contact with him and not know who he is and he’s dangerous.. but they sure know who someone like monk is because he’s named every week yet no ‘real’ convictions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Noseygit wrote: »
    Freddie's son

Will probably be whacked soon by cancer, to be able to put blame on others, to try to keep Fatman from squealing and getting a sentence cut.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement