Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Pathetic sentence for killing someone and Ireland wonder why they have problems?

It sure was and he was at the same **** in jail, absolute scumbag!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4085261/fat-freddie-thompson-associate-slashed-lag-mountjoy-prison/

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    What’s his name? Seems to be anonymous in every article he’s ever been in which is funny considering he murdered someone!

Brad Dempsey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Will probably be whacked soon by cancer, to be able to put blame on others, to try to keep Fatman from squealing and getting a sentence cut.

He will be left alone for that very reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

As in, setup up RL and your debt is cleared, is that what you mean, so who gave WC the beak.

Just speculating here like most of us on here.. but he lost a load of coke, it came from Dublin. Id look at the bigger picture here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Omackeral wrote: »
    Different surname though.

Dradley bempsey

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

By the time Brian King Ratt is released will he still be a force?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    By the time Brian King Ratt is released will he still be a force?

He will be straight back at it, he was still at it in jail ha

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Anyone remember Brian Rattigan had a pet parrot in the slammer? Wonder is it still alive haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Dradley bempsey

Checkin his facebook you can see some of fat freddie in him alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

judaspig wrote: »

Still a heap of crews working under Rattigan and other members of that gang in recent years down in Crumlin/Drimnagh and Dolphins Barn area as well as the boys running out of the Basin Street flats.

He is still running a criminal gang. The Gardaí should focus on building a cast to name him under the anti-gangland legislation from the minute he hits the streets.

Does anyone else find it strange that given the criminal gangs active in the country since that legislation was brought in, the main fellas to be charged with it were the O’Loughlins in Galway...I mean c’mon ...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

MrSanchez wrote: »
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/ireland/gardai-predict-retaliation-over-gary-hutch-murder-355985.html

Old article but very good, even predicts trouble at the red cow in weigh in. Also didn’t realise the Church graffiti Labelling Gary hutch a rat was over 4 months before jamie Moore’s shooting.

Yea because cancer was planning to kill Gary for long time how sick can you be to try get the church at your mother's funeral spray painted. Cancer was giving up Liverpool boys shipments and trying to blame it on Gary because they lived together. Cancer didn't want to pay Gary the money or have him as a partner even though his father was happy to have it like that as he knew with out the college geen money they would be on their bollix. Cancer was spreading rumours that Gary was rat to everyone and telling Gary other people were spreading the rumours and he was going to get it sorted. Cancer sent another goon that day to spray the church and sprayed the wrong one the simpleton. Cancer was trying get Gary out the picture for months before Jamie Moore was shot. He even tried have Gary kidnapped in Amsterdam but he got away. Cancer was working with mi5 the whole time and nobody knew his inner circle know now but what can they do now leave and get banged up or whacked. Look at all the people that are deported out of dubai for crimes only cancers competition nobody else. Jono Carroll another fool hope nothing happens his gym it be a shame. As long as mtk have anything to do with fury and if they making money off the Joshua fight i don't think sky should show it because mtk is drug cartel and imagine the bad press sky would get if something happened one of there employees over working with cancer and mtk

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

judaspig wrote: »

He will be counting how many of fatboys mates get whacked, and then make fatboy pay for his brother, leaving him weak inside, and then goodbye fatboy, I doubt he has made peace with that, how could you.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

He will be counting how many of fatboys mates get whacked, and then make fatboy pay for his brother, leaving him weak inside, and then goodbye fatboy, I doubt he has made peace with that, how could you.

he is playing the long game, he has spent nearly 20 yrs in prison and he knows if he does anything to freddie he will not be seeing the light of day for a while. this shows courts and parole etc im a changed man. ive seen the light and not a danger to society. but anyone who knows him knows he wont rest till freddie is dead. he has a tattoo of the brother on his chest i cant see him looking at that every day without thinking that the lad who killed him is 100 yrds away from him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Yea because cancer was planning to kill Gary for long time how sick can you be to try get the church at your mother's funeral spray painted. Cancer was giving up Liverpool boys shipments and trying to blame it on Gary because they lived together. Cancer didn't want to pay Gary the money or have him as a partner even though his father was happy to have it like that as he knew with out the college geen money they would be on their bollix. Cancer was spreading rumours that Gary was rat to everyone and telling Gary other people were spreading the rumours and he was going to get it sorted. Cancer sent another goon that day to spray the church and sprayed the wrong one the simpleton. Cancer was trying get Gary out the picture for months before Jamie Moore was shot. He even tried have Gary kidnapped in Amsterdam but he got away. Cancer was working with mi5 the whole time and nobody knew his inner circle know now but what can they do now leave and get banged up or whacked. Look at all the people that are deported out of dubai for crimes only cancers competition nobody else. Jono Carroll another fool hope nothing happens his gym it be a shame. As long as mtk have anything to do with fury and if they making money off the Joshua fight i don't think sky should show it because mtk is drug cartel and imagine the bad press sky would get if something happened one of there employees over working with cancer and mtk

Aboy GG you’re back. We were wondering where you had gone :-D. Jaysus you have a lot of info it would be hard for anyone to just hear, if I didn’t know better I’d say you know the H’s well haha ;-)

Anyways appreciate the info a lot. If the K org crumbles over the next year would it be likely to see many of the key figures left from that side of the feud here targeted from the boys you named previously taking back power in north’s inner city, hardwicke steet flats etc ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Out of curiosity does anybody know of the TDs son that is an importer ? I don't know how this never made the papers, obviously not naming him because he hasn't been caught...

But why can't Nicola tallant slap a nick name on him? Or does this only happen to people from council estates ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

One shipment in particular that was seized in England, the English gang it was destined for blamed Gary over it being seized. One irish national was extradited and convicted for the seizure and also another man addressed in the north of ireland also extradited and convicted.

Aboy GG you’re back. We were wondering where you had gone :-D. Jaysus you have a lot of info it would be hard for anyone to just hear, if I didn’t know better I’d say you know the H’s well haha ;-)

Anyways appreciate the info a lot. If the K org crumbles over the next year would it be likely to see many of the key figures left from that side of the feud here targeted from the boys you named previously taking back power in north’s inner city, hardwicke steet flats etc ?

Well rb gf and bf from Hardwicke aren't on the run they can come back and cancer wanted them back but there's a reason the won't come back there scared something could happen them. Lb will never come back smcg and Nicky be doing life. Gm will run so where new like he ran from the North. Clano and kl will never come back. If someone went state against cancer they would get a pass I'd say but other than that they made there bed and will have to lie in it. I seen people talk about jd shooting to he was shot over working for cancer up the North. Cancer paying old provo shell company's money which is donated to the shinners as a pass to be allowed have the prods sell for him. He thinks if the shinners get in government they won't look to extradite him back he really think he can run the government his ego is huge he a proper muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

The thread is good today! Good insights on Fat Freddie, King Ratt, RL and the HK feud.

Much better than that McGregor nonsense yesterday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

One shipment in particular that was seized in England, the English gang it was destined for blamed Gary over it being seized. One irish national was extradited and convicted for the seizure and also another man addressed in the north of ireland also extradited and convicted.

Where is the English gang based? Birmingham I'm guessing? Is the Irish guy who was convicted well known on here and the guy from the North?

Well rb gf and bf from Hardwicke aren't on the run they can come back and cancer wanted them back but there's a reason the won't come back there scared something could happen them. Lb will never come back smcg and Nicky be doing life. Gm will run so where new like he ran from the North. Clano and kl will never come back. If someone went state against cancer they would get a pass I'd say but other than that they made there bed and will have to lie in it. I seen people talk about jd shooting to he was shot over working for cancer up the North. Cancer paying old provo shell company's money which is donated to the shinners as a pass to be allowed have the prods sell for him. He thinks if the shinners get in government they won't look to extradite him back he really think he can run the government his ego is huge he a proper muppet

Correct in relation to your statement on the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

There was a shooting in Shangan half an hour ago. A woman was injured

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

The original mtk gym closing, very strange timing no? Surely they'd have enough money to keep their first gym operating

https://twitter.com/mtkmarbella/status/1277200275057586177?s=21

Cancer set all the shipments up and picked which crew got busted and which didn't he didn't want any crew in England or Ireland getting bigger than him so it suited him to have certain peoples loads caught. He try say to people he gonimg to put a fake shipment through and only tell Gary and another fella the details to see if its busted and it was. But cancer had it busted himself he was trying get Gary out the picture for a long time. But nobody would believe his bull**** that Gary was a rat and he asking all the boys not to tell Gary about it but they did. Then cancer said he had to set fake shipment up to keep the English happy. Then he wanted to take Gary out after because he said Gary was bringing cousins and friends from Nic to Rob Club owners and footballers gafs and it was bringing heat on them but all the boys were loyal to Gary and that's what killed cancer he hated that Gary had so much respect. Cancer only a snake in the grass. Since Gary died how many shipments have been seized going to Liverpool? How many been seized going to Dublin? To many to count and none them were for cancers boys only for other crews that he was supplying. I seen someone say about hatchet and pk earlier. Hatchet was taking out by cancer because he threatened certain people for cancer and they didn't like it and cancer got windy and he killed hatchet as a peace offering. He got kl to set hatchet up and gf to whack him. Pk was killed because cancer said he was skimming paper off the top but in reality it was because he was scared of revenge just like why duckeggs son was taking out.

MrSanchez wrote: »
    The original mtk gym closing, very strange timing no? Surely they'd have enough money to keep their first gym operating

https://twitter.com/mtkmarbella/status/1277200275057586177?s=21

Cancer brought to much heat on to mtk by trying to become the face of boxing. That first gym is the one that can bring all of mtk down that's where the dirty money went in to to start the whole thing. There was serious dirty money pumped into that gym and it was raided during operation shovel. 2 or 3 weeks ago some the charges from shovel were dropped but not money laundering. No wonder that the only mtk gym been shut down if the paper trails from that were followed mtk would collapse and the Spanish old bill are lazy pricks and were on the take for years

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Spanish old bill are lazy pricks and were on the take for years

Big time.

Well known in Marbella that they’re on the take. They even go on meets with certain mobs about hash business and even known to help transport it.

They get arsey about the white though. Need the really greedy fcuks on board for that.

Where is the English gang based? Birmingham I'm guessing? Is the Irish guy who was convicted well known on here and the guy from the North?

This particular gang I believe is based in Manchester. The drugs were seized by a specific division, of that regional police force, that focuses on organised crime. IIRC the name of the division was Titan or something similar. No neither men convicted were well known. Both I believe were more so associated with the logistics firm used to smuggle the drugs, rather than the gang itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Shots fired in ballymun. Woman injured is related to two well known dealers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Wouldn’t it be quite hard to get someone like Fat Fred killed inside? I’m assuming Rattigan would ideally do it when he’s out but they’ll both probably be in their 60’s when that happens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement