Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Yea because cancer was planning to kill Gary for long time how sick can you be to try get the church at your mother's funeral spray painted. Cancer was giving up Liverpool boys shipments and trying to blame it on Gary because they lived together. Cancer didn't want to pay Gary the money or have him as a partner even though his father was happy to have it like that as he knew with out the college geen money they would be on their bollix. Cancer was spreading rumours that Gary was rat to everyone and telling Gary other people were spreading the rumours and he was going to get it sorted. Cancer sent another goon that day to spray the church and sprayed the wrong one the simpleton. Cancer was trying get Gary out the picture for months before Jamie Moore was shot. He even tried have Gary kidnapped in Amsterdam but he got away. Cancer was working with mi5 the whole time and nobody knew his inner circle know now but what can they do now leave and get banged up or whacked. Look at all the people that are deported out of dubai for crimes only cancers competition nobody else. Jono Carroll another fool hope nothing happens his gym it be a shame. As long as mtk have anything to do with fury and if they making money off the Joshua fight i don't think sky should show it because mtk is drug cartel and imagine the bad press sky would get if something happened one of there employees over working with cancer and mtk

Who were Gary’s mates from Liverpool?

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Big time.

Well known in Marbella that they’re on the take. They even go on meets with certain mobs about hash business and even known to help transport it.

They get arsey about the white though. Need the really greedy fcuks on board for that.

I watched the business too - great film!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Mago MVP wrote: »
    I watched the business too - great film!

It was a good film actually. One of the most genuine.

Thanks for the reminder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Cancer set all the shipments up and picked which crew got busted and which didn't he didn't want any crew in England or Ireland getting bigger than him so it suited him to have certain peoples loads caught. He try say to people he gonimg to put a fake shipment through and only tell Gary and another fella the details to see if its busted and it was. But cancer had it busted himself he was trying get Gary out the picture for a long time. But nobody would believe his bull**** that Gary was a rat and he asking all the boys not to tell Gary about it but they did. Then cancer said he had to set fake shipment up to keep the English happy. Then he wanted to take Gary out after because he said Gary was bringing cousins and friends from Nic to Rob Club owners and footballers gafs and it was bringing heat on them but all the boys were loyal to Gary and that's what killed cancer he hated that Gary had so much respect. Cancer only a snake in the grass. Since Gary died how many shipments have been seized going to Liverpool? How many been seized going to Dublin? To many to count and none them were for cancers boys only for other crews that he was supplying. I seen someone say about hatchet and pk earlier. Hatchet was taking out by cancer because he threatened certain people for cancer and they didn't like it and cancer got windy and he killed hatchet as a peace offering. He got kl to set hatchet up and gf to whack him. Pk was killed because cancer said he was skimming paper off the top but in reality it was because he was scared of revenge just like why duckeggs son was taking out.

Can you refresh my memory on KL?

Can you refresh my memory on KL?

Rhymes with inch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Big time.

Well known in Marbella that they’re on the take. They even go on meets with certain mobs about hash business and even known to help transport it.

They get arsey about the white though. Need the really greedy fcuks on board for that.

Cancer was giving 50k a month donation to the spainish old bills football team that will tell you everything you need know was probably donated from that mtk gym no wonder it **** down just as operation shovel is winding up. And for all the scousers out there look at the deal you made witch cancer he give you shipments and transport and make sure your the only show in town but if shipments are seized you still have to pay 75% and how many shipments have been seized. He giving mi5 what they want and still collecting the paper off yous. Bomber and mulvey basically doing life. Then look what he done to Liam Corbett from Liverpool another one he set up basically doing life to and Mícheal rice doing 12. Look what he done Alan poli in Amsterdam so that he would full control the port you English firms need to wake up he's thrown yous under the bus every time then bringing on a new firm all to keep mi5 happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Rhymes with inch

Ah yes spot on

Cancer was giving 50k a month donation to the spainish old bills football team that will tell you everything you need know was probably donated from that mtk gym no wonder it **** down just as operation shovel is winding up. And for all the scousers out there look at the deal you made witch cancer he give you shipments and transport and make sure your the only show in town but if shipments are seized you still have to pay 75% and how many shipments have been seized. He giving mi5 what they want and still collecting the paper off yous. Bomber and mulvey basically doing life. Then look what he done to Liam Corbett from Liverpool another one he set up basically doing life to and Mícheal rice doing 12. Look what he done Alan poli in Amsterdam so that he would full control the port you English firms need to wake up he's thrown yous under the bus every time then bringing on a new firm all to keep mi5 happy

The lam wasn’t the only show in town. Rice was nicked because a grenade went off in the stash house.
    I’m not defending cancer by the way I’m just saying

The lam wasn’t the only show in town. Rice was nicked because a grenade went off in the stash house.
    I’m not defending cancer by the way I’m just saying

Rice wasnt nicked over the grenade some woman they were using was done for that. Rice was been watched along with the lam and ciran eves under operation anvil set up by mi5 for selling down the country in England then it got tied into a bigger operation. Cancer set Liam up and him and 25 of his firm were nicked. Funny how they got liams encro messages but yet cancer not nicked from the encros. The lamb was only a kid when cancer groomed him and set him up and then moved on next firm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

This particular gang I believe is based in Manchester. The drugs were seized by a specific division, of that regional police force, that focuses on organised crime. IIRC the name of the division was Titan or something similar. No neither men convicted were well known. Both I believe were more so associated with the logistics firm used to smuggle the drugs, rather than the gang itself.

It was a van on the M6 by Sandbach with about 2m worth of gear in feb 2014, Titan deals with North west, every region has a different name, but loads say that those caught were to do with the Richard Brookhouse gang that got done the year before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭walshb

WC released unconditionally regarding RL murder..

Was he the chief suspect?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Keithlaird wrote: »
    It was a van on the M6 by Sandbach with about 2m worth of gear in feb 2014, Titan deals with North west, every region has a different name, but loads say that those caught were to do with the Richard Brookhouse gang that got done the year before...

Not fully certain on the exact figure of the amount seized in the seizure I'm referring to but it definitely was more than 2 million. IIRC it was 5.5 million of ketamine and 1.5million of cannabis.

Not fully certain on the exact figure of the amount seized in the seizure I'm referring to but it definitely was more than 2 million. IIRC it was 5.5 million of ketamine and 1.5million of cannabis.

Same thing, I prob have numbers wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Sorry if I’m behind but what’s happened to the lad who was originally seen as the culprit for the RL hit. AH was the initials.

Brook house was nicked with Carl Wall. Probably grassed on for not towing the line

They were in with P Hannon, so not sure how that delivery van would of been involved with the K's gear? unless they just used their services locally...

Keithlaird wrote: »
    They were in with P Hannon, so not sure how that delivery van would of been involved with the K's gear? unless they just used their services locally...

No mate I mean probably grassed up for doing their own thing.

Rice wasnt nicked over the grenade some woman they were using was done for that. Rice was been watched along with the lam and ciran eves under operation anvil set up by mi5 for selling down the country in England then it got tied into a bigger operation. Cancer set Liam up and him and 25 of his firm were nicked. Funny how they got liams encro messages but yet cancer not nicked from the encros. The lamb was only a kid when cancer groomed him and set him up and then moved on next firm

Why would MI5 be arsed about dealers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Geoff Wode

walshb wrote: »
    WC released unconditionally regarding RL murder..

Was he the chief suspect?

Getaway driver and supplied car

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it be quite hard to get someone like Fat Fred killed inside? I’m assuming Rattigan would ideally do it when he’s out but they’ll both probably be in their 60’s when that happens.

King Ratt due out long before his 60s....

Mi5 been targeting top level dealers years. . They been at its sin at least mid 90s after the rá cease fire. Its an open secret cancer is there prize asset and his bro meant to have chip in his hand as the rumour goes ck jr was about to be hit in Portugal and mi5 saved him.

• Advertisement

How do you think they infiltrate gangs and organised crime groups?

You target the dealers you build intelligence on everyone that comes into contact with them.

Any fool knows that.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

You target the dealers you build intelligence on everyone that comes into contact with them.

Any fool knows that.

I think the point being made previously is that MI5's brief relates more to counter-terrorism/espionage and not broad-stroke crime fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,719 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

MI5 intrested in the K Cartel as they supposedly get there smack from Turks and Afghans
    Get leverage on the cartel who in turn rat on the turks and Afghans and then you get a line straight to the money that's funds Terrorists like ISIS

Any fool knows that.

Sorry Mr Bond I’m not an expert on espionage like you.
    You talk crap.

Mi5 been targeting top level dealers years. . They been at its sin at least mid 90s after the rá cease fire. Its an open secret cancer is there prize asset and his bro meant to have chip in his hand as the rumour goes ck jr was about to be hit in Portugal and mi5 saved him.

Literally a rumour though? Why chip his hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

80 or 90% of the worlds Heroin comes from Afghanistan links to terrorists who use it for funding. Always follow the money as they say

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Had to buy a two gram nifty this evening this drought is scandalous

Stick a seed in a pot and grow a bit, best decision you'll ever make.

Most ull ever get is a small fine for a plant or 2 probably less than the cost of an Oz in today's market.

Choose your strains for the flavour and strength you want and choose autoflowers if you want to do one outdoors for the irish summers

And a clean conscience that your not giving money to scumbags and murderers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 L64AS

Lad the Lam was nicked from been a little rat round Liverpool for time, he smoked Eddie Pybis in 2011 and plod been on his case ever since, grenade went off on that smack heads gaf and she grassed them up over the 100 box of wizz in the loft they put n obbo on him, named in court as person who was running the firm on Breck Road who killed Mark Hillman in 2016, flew the 2 kids Brandon and Connor to Spain the day after it. He's cut the face off 100 kids, tried murder his best mate Dooley when they was younger, been an active rat for years. He got himself nicked, his brother Ruben Carroll in doing a 15 stretch. Chattin mi5 lad he set himself up, mikey rice nicked with a glock in a s3 on smithdown during the obbo, they knew they was bein watched. He was graftin for K's since 2015 he was 25,wouldnt say that's grooming from a kid lad @gangstergossip

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭Jeff2

No need for the initials if the person has been in the papers or the media online.

People still using initials for Robbie is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Bunch of irrelevant drivel deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement