Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Looks like dk giving up the ghost at the boxing
    A second wave of killings here now?
    Whistleblower with his various accounts needs a bit of congratulations here I feel
    He(she/they/them) kept it up when Irish media wouldn't touch this story
    Well done and keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

It does my head in !!!

If you're sentence starts with "my friends a" "I was told a" "I was "talking to a" "a garda once told me" "I'm local so heard it in the area,

The following story is going to be 90pc bull**** without links, and then 50pc bull**** with the links,

You never get the whole truth,

You bunch of know it all, 😉

Sorry Monday morning rant, kids just woke me 😳 I need to take it out on someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

It does my head in !!!

If you're sentence starts with "my friends a" "I was told a" "I was "talking to a" "a garda once told me" "I'm local so heard it in the area,

The following story is going to be 90pc bull**** without links, and then 50pc bull**** with the links,

Sorry Monday morning rant, kids just woke me 😳 I need to take it out on someone.

If it upset me that much I probably wouldn't bother with the forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

It does my head in !!!

Unless the poster is lying then they are exactly the posts you want
    My mate the cop told me the cops don't have any pics or vids of kmw murder. True
    My mate the cop told me Robbie wasn't there and had no hand in it.thats also true
    I could post links to many stories of bs that says different.all not true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Unless the poster is lying then they are exactly the posts you want
    My mate the cop told me the cops don't have any pics or vids of kmw murder. True
    My mate the cop told me Robbie wasn't there and had no hand in it.thats also true
    I could post links to many stories of bs that says different.all not true

exactly , who wants the stuff you see in the papers just rehashed
    the local knowledge and stuff is the real gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

paw patrol wrote: »
    exactly , who wants the stuff you see in the papers just rehashed
    the local knowledge and stuff is the real gold

The best posts are the ones who defend DK to the death..................... but the insider ones are gold. I presume they live in the North Inner City or somewhere local to the people in question

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Looks like dk giving up the ghost at the boxing
    A second wave of killings here now?
    Whistleblower with his various accounts needs a bit of congratulations here I feel
    He(she/they/them) kept it up when Irish media wouldn't touch this story
    Well done and keep it up

Nicola even mentioned the whistleblower on Dunphy podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

The best posts are the ones who defend DK to the death..................... but the insider ones are gold. I presume they live in the North Inner City or somewhere local to the people in question

I'm beginning to feel some of the post are too insightful. Everyone rightly rounded on medialiar for the obviously K bias. He/she must have been off their head if they thought that would be taken seriously. Insight comes from being there, being close or watching closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Bob the head of MTK defending DK but at the same time hanging him out to dry,

"he's stepped back from boxing to concentrate on other activities"

and then blamed the irish

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

LB been trying to get a load of beak into scouseland, big scouse importer told him to sling his hook, as K,s are not trusted anymore, seems the penguin is doing a better job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

grayzer75 wrote: »

no mention whether the sentences are consecutive or concurrent with their existing sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

no mention whether the sentences are consecutive or concurrent with their existing sentences.

Ireland doesn't seem to do the whole consecutive sentencing thing so I'd say they'll be concurrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Consecutive is very, very rarely handed down.

How many people have to get caught before they realise there all Gillies from the get go

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Bad out from COD he sold out for the paper

What amount of paper would he have gotten if they got the job done ?

What amount of paper would he have gotten if they got the job done ?

10,15 maybe you wouldn't know , but he was basically raised by the others they looked after him since he was a kid so it's pure slyness even people on both sides will agree on that

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

LB been trying to get a load of beak into scouseland, big scouse importer told him to sling his hook, as K,s are not trusted anymore, seems the penguin is doing a better job.

Working with them is asking to go to jail. They’re toxic - no idea why anyone would

10,15 maybe you wouldn't know , but he was basically raised by the others they looked after him since he was a kid so it's pure slyness even people on both sides will agree on that

So little money, seems like it's not worth getting involved at all

• Advertisement

Absolutely and to make things worse turning your back on your whole crew , magos mother basically reared him his own was alcoholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Years of jail for a few grand
    If they even get too enjoy few grand

They like the notoriety of being seen with the boys. Some of these retards would probably do it for free

Wasn’t one of the Hutches Daniel Kinahan’s best mate growing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭Augme

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0629/1150364-gardai-organised-crime/

Almost have to feel a bit sorry Christy Kinahan. He manages to build a massive drugs empire, is almost untouchable and has reached the highest level possible and within about 5 years of being in control his dumb ass arrogant son manages to completely **** it all up. Sickner really.

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Wasn’t one of the Hutches Daniel Kinahan’s best mate growing up?

Was that Christopher Hutch, Eddie Hutches son?

Mago MVP wrote: »
    They like the notoriety of being seen with the boys. Some of these retards would probably do it for free

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Worse knowing after a poster here confirmed Mago's mother helped him out alot growing up. Such sickening lack of loyalty

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Seen some lads on twitter taking the news of Cancer stepping down from Boxing really to heart, apparently “they’re gutted not to have him guiding their career and boxing is gonna miss out on some great fights being made in the future”. Do they post these out of pure fear of him or they actually believe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Noseygit wrote: »
    There was a shooting in Shangan half an hour ago. A woman was injured

Kelly Bonner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Augme wrote: »
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0629/1150364-gardai-organised-crime/

Almost have to feel a bit sorry Christy Kinahan. He manages to build a massive drugs empire, is almost untouchable and has reached the highest level possible and within about 5 years of being in control his dumb ass arrogant son manages to completely **** it all up. Sickner really.
    So much for him (Christy) being a mastermind and untouchable. He appears slightly more intelligent than your average dealer but how likely now is the prospect of him ever enjoying a carefree retirement. Hutch appears to be a much smarter operator in many respects.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement