Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Was that Christopher Hutch, Eddie Hutches son?

I don’t know mate I read he was called bouncer or something like that?
    Mad how they can end up deadly rivals but as someone said the dad ran it sweet until fat chops arrived and fooked everything up.
    His desire to be known in the boxing world may end up being all of their undoing. Sort of like Escobars move into politics

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

Absolutely and to make things worse turning your back on your whole crew , magos mother basically reared him his own was alcoholic.

I had heard that before. Such a decent thing of her to do, take him in like that. Must he hard to take, seeing him sell out his old friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Has Daniel shot himself in the foot? For the past few years he has been working away with boxing behind the scenes and no real problems. Then all of a sudden he released the regency video, came back to the spot light, got fury to use his name in public, got the new job in the public eye. Then it takes a turn after the back lash he is sacked, pulling out of spain and now claiming he is going to step back from boxing. Did he take to much on and go over his head, he seemed to be getting on fine in the background as past few years. Did he really think he could change it all and go public?

On Saturday’s shooting. Who would actually back Lawlor and go revenge his death? I didn’t think Lawlor had much backing and was more for hire.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

79.17 wrote: »
    My 5 white widow autoflowers are f***ed after that weekend of wind and rain. You have to be very very lucky with the weather to have a succesful outdoor grow here in Ireland.

Buy yourself a little greenhouse or similar for next time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Alderbuck wrote: »

Must have a grass, what was that secret extradition recently, Mr AS?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

AmberGold wrote: »
    Must have a grass, what was that secret extradition recently, Mr AS?

I bet the fraudster aka known as the V family in MTK gym, rear end will be tweaking, it is a known fact he got smigger whacked through the K,s all because he could not or did not want to pay his 4 million debt, so stayed in Spain, and took over smiggers imports, thought he would get slappers ton of beak he had hidden, but that did not work, so slapper was whacked using a fake excuse of a bit of lost money, the real money V and cancer did not get their hands on was 40 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Found out where BD lives in rathnew. House stands out a mile and doesn’t fit the houses surrounding it

Where is it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Buy yourself a little greenhouse or similar for next time around.
    Forget about outside we in Ireland ffs ha
    Get a 600 watt light and dark closet and away you go,few Oz's few times a year.free weed happy daze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Lawlor had a small crew from Dublin who were loyal and very upset when he was killed, would they of had the balls to do a hit up North though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Geoff Wode

79.17 wrote: »
    My 5 white widow autoflowers are f***ed after that weekend of wind and rain. You have to be very very lucky with the weather to have a succesful outdoor grow here in Ireland.

Seriously consider if you want the heat that comes with havin 5 full developed White widow plants. The Garda will value that at sale and supply. Two is more like it, even if you loose half to mould, and you will at some stage, it's still a year's supply easy. Definitely need a wee polytunnel or greenhouse but if you are serious go indoors and a 600w sodium.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

Geoff Wode wrote: »
    Seriously consider if you want the heat that comes with havin 5 full developed White widow plants. The Garda will value that at sale and supply. Two is more like it, even if you loose half to mould, and you will at some stage, it's still a year's supply easy. Definitely need a wee polytunnel or greenhouse but if you are serious go indoors and a 600w sodium.
    I had a grow tent few years back done few decent grows with it,white widow northern lights big bud,an a few royal dwarf (autoflowers)autoflowers are handier to grow cuts bout a month off the grow pain in the hole after a while tho they take a goodbit of looking after hit n miss really starting off i did bout 66-8 grows each one better than d last each time,some bice smoke an easily an oz off each plant,

Long time lurker
    Only signed up yesterday
    Great thread

My tent could hold 4 plants in big gallon pots

Lost about a half oz drying it too to bud rot🀦*♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Mago MVP wrote: »
    I don’t know mate I read he was called bouncer or something like that?
    Mad how they can end up deadly rivals but as someone said the dad ran it sweet until fat chops arrived and fooked everything up.
    His desire to be known in the boxing world may end up being all of their undoing. Sort of like Escobars move into politics

Ah yeah that's him. Died of a drug overdose I think. Him, DK and Cervi I think hanged around each other alot and they were the only young lads that CK and JC trusted. Don't think they trusted or liked Gary or Paddy Doyle or Freddie Thompson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

whats the deal over there with plant count? here its 8 and safe.. I got done for 60 odd...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Geoff Wode

Keithlaird wrote: »
    whats the deal over there with plant count? here its 8 and safe.. I got done for 60 odd...

The thing is that after growing and harvesting 5 plants you have an easy 1kg of weed, a lot more if you are any good at it and now your seen as a dealer. Sorry to bring thread off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

The thing is that after growing and harvesting 5 plants you have an easy 1kg of weed, a lot more if you are any good at it and now your seen as a dealer. Sorry to bring thread off topic.
    lol stop mate......ya wouldnt get near a kilo wit 5 plants

Depends on strains aswell diffrent weights off diffrent strains

200g+ off a plant? I can only assume you mean wet, which in fairness is the weight you'd be charged on. If you meant dry, thats hands down the most outlandish thing I've seen in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Dunno 7 to 8 oz is doable, works out about 1.7g per watt, so if all dialed in and say 5 mini trees then yes doable.... but in my experience id want a bigger light or lights for penetration..

and surely to do you as a dealer they need evidence, ie scales, money etc.....

used to be a fella about with the nick heath robinson, he could grow big trees ( 1 pic his 1 another with his strain)

and apologies for off topic (least it weren't scouse talk ha)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Lawlor had a small crew from Dublin who were loyal and very upset when he was killed, would they of had the balls to do a hit up North though ?

Small crew? You have no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Dunno 7 to 8 oz is doable, works out about 1.7g per watt, so if all dialed in and say 5 mini trees then yes doable.... but in my experience id want a bigger light or lights for penetration..

and surely to do you as a dealer they need evidence, ie scales, money etc.....

used to be a fella about with the nick heath robinson, he could grow big trees ( 1 pic his 1 another with his strain)

and apologies for off topic (least it weren't scouse talk ha)

Those are beautiful.Also you can make a solution of estrogen and water to treat them before they flower and then right after.Really does increase the growth.On the autoflowering types.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

MTK Global CEO Vaughan steps down to be replaced by company president Yalen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

smodgley wrote: »
    MTK Global CEO Vaughan steps down to be replaced by company president Yalen

That's mad Altogether.

MTK Marbella was one thing not so big but that shows the kickback that come from him trying a PR stunt.

Crazy out from all the going straight business man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'd say Danny has bought a low level boxing promo business and will carry on from there under the radar.
    With contacts going there.

Easier to do that than setup a new business.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

What amount of paper would he have gotten if they got the job done ?

He a junkie and was only getting 2k for rínging the other lads to tell them patsy was on way to af gaf

Was that Christopher Hutch, Eddie Hutches son?

Christopher is bouncer and he's Harry's father

I had heard that before. Such a decent thing of her to do, take him in like that. Must he hard to take, seeing him sell out his old friends.

That was Roddy she took in not cod but cod still fat junkie snake in the vrass

Gas what I say arakas not on that segregated landing in portlaoise for nothing he opens that phone and showed the messages while the garda took the pictures. Cancer your a fool using arakas he has no loyalty to you ye bleeding simpleton he can disappear off to Russia or Estonia. He's wanted in Lithuania on a murder charge I'm sure he rather give you up than face that fat face

• Advertisement

Ah yeah that's him. Died of a drug overdose I think. Him, DK and Cervi I think hanged around each other alot and they were the only young lads that CK and JC trusted. Don't think they trusted or liked Gary or Paddy Doyle or Freddie Thompson

Cancer went to Gary and cervi for what he needed on the northside. Bouncer was Gary's uncle Harry's da and he committed suicide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement