Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Gas what I say arakas not on that segregated landing in portlaoise for nothing he opens that phone and showed the messages while the garda took the pictures. Cancer your a fool using arakas he has no loyalty to you ye bleeding simpleton he can disappear off to Russia or Estonia. He's wanted in Lithuania on a murder charge I'm sure he rather give you up than face that fat face

Remember readin you sayin that about the encro on here ages ago. someone on here sayin "they walked in and it was open and they took a picture of it"
    Me bollix it was.

Beginning of the end for the c**t with a bitta luck. The way they were talkin at that press conference today that dubai to baldonnel plane might be landin any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Noseygit wrote: »
    Small crew? You have no idea

Do enlighten us to more so?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Cancer went to Gary and cervi for what he needed on the northside. Bouncer was Gary's uncle Harry's da and he committed suicide

Did he not die from an overdose and his uncle by suicide? Was it a deliberate overdose? Bouncer was Eddie's son.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Looking back on the last few weeks, does anyone wonder if Fury f*cked up from DJK's point of view by publicly thanking him? As in, when he posted that Instagram video "just got off the phone with Dan" etc, was he meant to keep quiet about it and not name drop, on account of the inevitable sh!t storm it would bring down upon Daniel himself?

Been wondering about this since it all kicked off tbh. Whether Fury was told to name drop him as part of the rebranding effort, or whether in fact DJK and his crew didn't want his name mentioned so publicly and were annoyed that Fury did so. If Fury hadn't posted that Instagram video, the heat wouldn't have been turned up nearly as much IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Looking back on the last few weeks, does anyone wonder if Fury f*cked up from DJK's point of view by publicly thanking him? As in, when he posted that Instagram video "just got off the phone with Dan" etc, was he meant to keep quiet about it and not name drop, on account of the inevitable sh!t storm it would bring down upon Daniel himself?

Been wondering about this since it all kicked off tbh. Whether Fury was told to name drop him as part of the rebranding effort, or whether in fact DJK and his crew didn't want his name mentioned so publicly and were annoyed that Fury did so. If Fury hadn't posted that Instagram video, the heat wouldn't have been turned up nearly as much IMO.

Alls I know is Cancer Kinahan never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

smodgley wrote: »
    MTK Global CEO Vaughan steps down to be replaced by company president Yalen

I hope I'm wrong but all this really stinks to me, looks like a whitewash.
    KHK terminated their 'relationship' with cancer but as far as I can see the KHK relationship with MTK Global is conveniently still intact. Cancer steps away from boxing to 'pursue other interests' but is still being praised by all and sundry (Vaughan, Yalen & the brain dead boxers). MTK close down in Marbella but are still very conveniently headquartered in Dubai. Vaughan replaced as CEO by Yalen (will Bob be moving from Connecticut to Dubai?) but she still 'owns' MTK. The whole thing stinks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I thought bouncer was an accident and Derek was suicide
    I would have expected GG to know that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Class MayDresser

Don Logan wrote: »
    Alls I know is Cancer Kinahan never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Junior Soprano :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Do enlighten us to more so?
    There was more than Richie Carberry on that side. They have their own network of dodgy businesses laundering money. There was a car dealer mentioned in the herald as being a front for a big dealer. This lad done time years ago for the same dealer now he's running a front for him. They were selling drugs to the provos going back 15 years ago. No mention of this dealer in any paper

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

There was more than Richie Carberry on that side. They have their own network of dodgy businesses laundering money. There was a car dealer mentioned in the herald as being a front for a big dealer. This lad done time years ago for the same dealer now he's running a front for him. They were selling drugs to the provos going back 15 years ago. No mention of this dealer in any paper

Prestige

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Small crew? You have no idea

Alri so, you tell me then, whos capable of firing back for RL then ? PH and WOC would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

that combined with a 15 minute self produced video calling out FG and the Gardai in a conspiracy to kill DK.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

woc has a few under his belt doesnt he

Prestige

abc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

woc has a few under his belt doesnt he

He used to work for a bigger crew so I say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

smodgley wrote: »
    MTK Global CEO Vaughan steps down to be replaced by company president Yalen

The rats are running, cancer will be doing his head in, who will make the deal against him first, the V,s for the Colin Smith murder or a list of many others.

https://www.the42.ie/mtk-global-5136689-Jun2020/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭shanec1928

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Anyone know how involved Macklin is with DK and whole MTK scam in general? Always found it interesting how he goes about looking like he hasn’t got a worry in the world constantly on Sky TV most weeks. Is he squeaky clean or could some of the things he’s helped with aka fronting a company land him in hot water?
    Cute Hoor wrote: »
    I hope I'm wrong but all this really stinks to me, looks like a whitewash.
    KHK terminated their 'relationship' with cancer but as far as I can see the KHK relationship with MTK Global is conveniently still intact. Cancer steps away from boxing to 'pursue other interests' but is still being praised by all and sundry (Vaughan, Yalen & the brain dead boxers). MTK close down in Marbella but are still very conveniently headquartered in Dubai. Vaughan replaced as CEO by Yalen (will Bob be moving from Connecticut to Dubai?) but she still 'owns' MTK. The whole thing stinks.
    almost like when they changed from MGM and he walked away the first time....:pac:

He used to work for a bigger crew so I say so.

heards some awful stories
    prob just that tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I thought bouncer was an accident and Derek was suicide
    I would have expected GG to know that

Bouncer was the coke, his ma thought it was tainted..

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

SSLil wrote: »
    Did he not die from an overdose and his uncle by suicide? Was it a deliberate overdose? Bouncer was Eddie's son.

Bouncer was Eddie's brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I think there must be 2 bouncers. Ive only heard of Christopher being Eddie's son, if you type his name in google theres alot of sources confirming this

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/mother-wants-rat-poison-test-on-exhumed-sons-remains-26005160.html

This is the one I was talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

SSLil wrote: »

Sorry I was on the gargle last night good times are coming cancers coming on a plane was the song of the night. There 2 bouncer Harry's da and Christopher Harry's da committed suicide over a murder he was he was talked in to doing for cancers father and couldn't live with himself after the whole family is cancer. Arakas hung you cancer so did aylmer hahaha... You really are a bird brain look at the people you used when your trying to kill pH junkies from the Nic you really think that they wouldn't give you up hahahaha. There's a reason no heads in the Nic ever used them before but your ego that big you wanted people thin the whole Nic would take your side for cash but you got addicts that would give ya up for a drop of foy during there interviews. Aylmer getting 2 years for part of a murder plot wake up and smell the roses he be out before you start your stretch cancer with your 2 chops for Jaws... Where's the paid accounts gone Sandra resigned people know the ships sinking can you not even get people to defend you on the bleedin Internet no more hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Bouncer was the coke, his ma thought it was tainted..
    Families often don't want to accept it's suicide for obvious reasons
    It's understandable

The Estonian is already sentenced how do cops know he's going to testify when time comes?
    He could even be finished here and extradited by time DK is caught,wouldn't be unusual for someone in his position to be able to dodge this for few years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Families often don't want to accept it's suicide for obvious reasons
    It's understandable

Meself and bouncer were very,very close. Not suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Timmalloy

Cancer went to Gary and cervi for what he needed on the northside. Bouncer was Gary's uncle Harry's da and he committed suicide

Bouncer and Gary were cousins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Timmalloy wrote: »
    Bouncer and Gary were cousins

Correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

CAB carried out searches in Dublin & Wicklow today 11 sites were searched Vehicles, high value goods & €449,000 seized. €261,000 in funds were frozen in Irish bank accounts 7 people were arrested.This operation was conducted in conjunction with a number of Garda National Units

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement