Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Against the business man?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

smodgley wrote: »
    CAB carried out searches in Dublin & Wicklow today 11 sites were searched Vehicles, high value goods & €449,000 seized. €261,000 in funds were frozen in Irish bank accounts 7 people were arrested.This operation was conducted in conjunction with a number of Garda National Units

Ouch some Chinese chipper lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

Where's Bon Monkhouse these days?

Not sure I can say his real name

Meself and bouncer were very,very close. Not suicide.
    I was just speaking generally about suicide
    I've heard of hotshots with H which would be easy but never coke
    So was there any retaliation for it?
    He was well connected for someone to do him like that with no comeback
    Or maybe that's why the way it was done so no comeback

Meself and bouncer were very,very close. Not suicide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

SpielCheck wrote: »

The lad that did whatever to ROCs daughter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Haladmirer wrote: »

over here in the 90's there were stories of Johnny Phillips getting done with tainted coke that led to him having a heart attack but he was a massive coke head and partial to crack..

Could just be talk or just something too pure especially if you have a bad habit, an old mate of mine was into it big time and was a good few months clean before he went back on it and keeled over, body couldn't take it...

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Keithlaird wrote: »
    over here in the 90's there were stories of Johnny Phillips getting done with tainted coke that led to him having a heart attack but he was a massive coke head and partial to crack..

Could just be talk or just something too pure especially if you have a bad habit, an old mate of mine was into it big time and was a good few months clean before he went back on it and keeled over, body couldn't take it...

mate to be mega clear Johnny just took to much of the very strong beak, simple as, nothing weird or strange, it was just as it was, he was at the top of the supply chain and got super beak, so no worries there, he was someone you liked or not, but his death was that of a lemohead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Haladmirer wrote: »

Retaliation for what? Your seriously jumping the gun. When I said 'not suicide, a coronor would give a verdict of death due to misadventure. Which was the case.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

smodgley wrote: »
    CAB carried out searches in Dublin & Wicklow today 11 sites were searched Vehicles, high value goods & €449,000 seized. €261,000 in funds were frozen in Irish bank accounts 7 people were arrested.This operation was conducted in conjunction with a number of Garda National Units

€800k and counting seized offa coolock man livin in Cavan yesterday. Good week.

• Advertisement

Retaliation for what? Your seriously jumping the gun. When I said 'not suicide, a coronor would give a verdict of death due to misadventure. Which was the case.
    Ah ok.
    I remember reading about his inquest and I think his ma said he was killed with dodgy gear
    Accidental so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

What happens to money that is seized?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Gods Gift wrote: »
    €800k and counting seized offa coolock man livin in Cavan yesterday. Good week.

He was in court today (tues) .... remanded in custody with consent to bail, back up in court later in the week.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Google gets half

MTK the other half

Usually an order for destruction following conviction (assuming no appeal possible)

Last Sunday’s ballymun shooter was also in court today, remanded in custody to later in the week.

Very strange case .... gun jammed and he had it to a guys head ... then he shot at and hit a woman a few doors away (neighbour)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Finders keepers
    Losers weepers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JoxerBlack

He was in court today (tues) .... remanded in custody with consent to bail, back up in court later in the week.

A FATHER-of-three has been accused of money laundering after gardai found nearly €900,000 in alleged crime proceeds at a farmyard in Co Cavan.

Jonathan O’Connor (38) is alleged to have had €88,000 in cash in a vehicle, with the rest of the cash found in 19 packages concealed behind brickwork in outhouses.

Judge Bryan Smyth remanded him in custody with consent to bail totalling €26,000 when he appeared in Dublin District Court today.
    Mr O’Connor, a truck driver of Elm Road, Donnycarney, is charged with possession of €870,620 and STG£14,890 in criminal proceeds.
    The offence is alleged to have happened at Dromore, Baileboro, Co Cavan on June 28 last.

Detective Garda Enda Gormley said he arrested the accused at Navan Garda Station yesterday and he was charged at 8.07pm.He made no reply after caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

SpielCheck wrote: »

???

???

Bob Monk house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

the feds build an even BIGGER 5G tower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Arakas not segregated. Lots of other good info but stick to fact bro

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/cartel-hitman-set-to-fight-extradition-bid-39289036.html

"He is currently serving his sentence in a segregated block in Portlaoise Prison"

Thats from 2 weeks ago.

The whistleblower played a slow game, he/she/they knew cancers dream was to be a big boxing promotor, at the same time to legitimise his dirty money.

I don't think it the monk, even though the song the whistleblower posted was from the 70s, while a few papers ran it's the monk torturing cancer threw the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/cartel-hitman-set-to-fight-extradition-bid-39289036.html

"He is currently serving his sentence in a segregated block in Portlaoise Prison"

Thats from 2 weeks ago.

The whistleblower played a slow game, he/she/they knew cancers dream was to be a big boxing promotor, at the same time to legitimise his dirty money.

I don't think it the monk, even though the song the whistleblower posted was from the 70s, while a few papers ran it's the monk torturing cancer threw the account.

Laughing away here to myself thinking of Gerry sitting down for the night insulting Cancer on Twitter, funny s**t !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    That surname will ring a bell with Adrian Ronan

Not the same family just the same name

Thats from 2 weeks ago.

He played a slow game and was consistent,that's why I think it is GH
    Wherever he is he has little else to do only keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

that combined with a 15 minute self produced video calling out FG and the Gardai in a conspiracy to kill DK.

I wonder was the logic in this, if I go public with this wrongly persecuted by the state story, then they can't come after me without it looking like it confirms it.

Its the sort of thing works in the movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Mad how anything or anybody close to cancer is either cheating, fixing or doing dodgy stuff, Fred with the horses, and now F with the gloves.

https://extra.ie/2020/06/30/sport/sport-extra/tyson-fury-gloves-deontay-wilder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Mad how anything or anybody close to cancer is either cheating, fixing or doing dodgy stuff, Fred with the horses, and now F with the gloves.

https://extra.ie/2020/06/30/sport/sport-extra/tyson-fury-gloves-deontay-wilder

That's just Wilders camp still crying. Nothing to the allegation its a load of Bol**x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement