Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

And another thing people feel sorry for Gerry but forget that he's just like the Kinahans and byrnes only reason there's sympathy is because it was such a massacre there all scumbags the only people I feel sorry for are the soft targets and mistaken identities that caught up in it all

How many people did Gerry kill before his nephew was shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Mad how anything or anybody close to cancer is either cheating, fixing or doing dodgy stuff, Fred with the horses, and now F with the gloves.

https://extra.ie/2020/06/30/sport/sport-extra/tyson-fury-gloves-deontay-wilder

"No glove or fist was able to cause the damage, according to the autopsy."

They did an autopsy on Wilder ?? He didn't enjoy that I'd say !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

The papers always ran the story the Kinahan hutch fued but it was always the Byrne Hutch feud ask around

I agree, the Byrnes had a major part to play because of David Byrne being killed at the regancy, don't forget cancer was the target when jamie Moore was shot and the target at the regancy, as cancer is/was the boss of the Byrnes, they wouldnt have been able to do the damage that has been done on their own, cancers dirty money, people and guns.

It will always be the Kinahan/Hutch feud, as the Byrnes are/were under the Kinahan umbrella, even though the papers now call the Byrnes, BOCG (Byrne Organised Crime Group)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

And another thing people feel sorry for Gerry but forget that he's just like the Kinahans and byrnes only reason there's sympathy is because it was such a massacre there all scumbags the only people I feel sorry for are the soft targets and mistaken identities that caught up in it all

Don't give me that bollix how many soft targets or innocent people were killed from the hutch side none. Do you not think the cancer the Byrnes the turn coats fom Nic all had family and soft targets they left behind that could be targeted. One side broke the code and one didn't end of

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The papers always ran the story the Kinahan hutch fued but it was always the Byrne Hutch feud ask around

definitely, there was some support from the boss though, especially with the estonian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

definitely, there was some support from the boss though, especially with the estonian.

What did happen with his mobile?

There seems to be conflicting views on the this

I was waiting for your comment you took the bait nice one, it's been clear as day what side your on since you appeared such an obvious shill CK jr has a chip in him hahaha

The bait? What are you fishing for? That poster never hid their stance re the feud since the regancy, cancer had a major role in getting innocent people killed and anyone associated to them.

Don't know haven't been following this website very long but if you wanna be pro hutch your a hypocrite and idiot I'm on nobody's side as I said they're all scum

That poster has filled this thread with proper information since the regancy and you're bull****tin as you've pick a side by the angle you went "Gerry killed two you said", irish people support the hutches, because of the threat against every member of their family as they've hired people to take out innocent people, there's a code in gangland no women children or innocent people.

If they went and got everyone involved in the regancy it might have been different, but yet again they sent people to Spain to kill the monk after they killed Gary.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Don't give me that bollix how many soft targets or innocent people were killed from the hutch side none. Do you not think the cancer the Byrnes the turn coats fom Nic all had family and soft targets they left behind that could be targeted. One side broke the code and one didn't end of

Bottlers sister?

So this all starts with a murder , resulting in an attempt by the monk for revenge he plans it's thing goes tits up they kill somebody else , then he legs it like a true leader does leaves his family to get wiped out and he's some sort of hero

I thought the Monk was against the regency

• Advertisement

Filled the thread with information they see fit you mean,

If your even on a side in all of this it shows how clueless you are who has flooded town with smack and tablets for years ?

But the hutches are saints? Don't worry Gerry will turn it all around anyday now he even made a Twitter account he means business

They've been spot on, read back they've been here since just after the regancy ( I thought they were a female reporter how wrong was I :) )

I don't care who sells drugs that's not the issue being discussed, it's the innocent people killed anyone with the hutch name being targeted as they can't get anyone else.

Every name under the sun has been named as the whistleblower, what make you think it's the monk? No one has a clue who really runs that account, unless you have proof of course. They didn't need to make a ebook, pay a rapper or make a doc to change the narrative, they also don't need to pay accounts to defend them here or on twitter..

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Bottlers sister?

That wasn't hutches, that was people associated with the hutches.

That's the problem you haven't got a clue, maybe you don't care because it hasn't affected your family

Stop behaving like some sort of hutch cheer leader your embarrassing yourself.

As I started earlier on I feel sorry for the INNOCENT people and families affected

Any chance you'd reply to my whole post?

There's no family that hasn't been affected by drugs, myself included, I don't care that some Kinahans sell drugs, I don't care some hutches sell drugs, drugs are in criminals hands because there's no will to tolerate even weed.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

They've been spot on, read back they've been here since just after the regancy ( I thought they were a female reporter how wrong was I :) ).

Ah jaysis, no disrespect to gangster gossip but how did you think from those posts that GG was somebody whose key skillset would be written communication in the English language. Love the content but it does take me a while to parse through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

That wasn't hutches, that was people associated with the hutches.

Isn’t that like saying all those killings wasn’t the kinahans it was people associated with them?

Ah jaysis, no disrespect to gangster gossip but how did you think from those posts that GG was somebody whose key skillset would be written communication in the English language. Love the content but it does take me a while to parse through them.

After the regancy, there were lots of hacks here, the spelling mistakes and bad grammar is deliberate unless they use their own name of which only one has, to throw people off so it can never come back to you, it certainly gives credibility in this type of thread anyway

Isn’t that like saying all those killings wasn’t the kinahans it was people associated with them?

The hutches didn't order them to try kill bottler, the "hutch gang" aren't all hutches it's mostly nic people with a few hutches.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Exactly poor buda never harmed a fly taken too soon

You can trace that double murder in ballymun all the way back to cancer being up to his old tricks,what a surprise,it was already mentioned a few pages back why buda felt the need to go after bottler

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Broke the code oh yeah there's always been such honor and loyalty among criminals ffs I feel sorry for anyone that listens to this clown

The games the game, just got more fierce! Ya gotta have a code, can’t go round shooting innocent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Don Logan wrote: »
    The games the game, just got more fierce! Ya gotta have a code, can’t go round shooting innocent people.

Only because it draws down much more heat than killing another criminal. nothing to do with some "code"

It was all planned by him how many people could pull that off military planning just like the jobs hes done

Would you call it military planning?

They didn't cover the exits afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

After the regancy, there were lots of hacks here, the spelling mistakes and bad grammar is deliberate.

Are deliberate?

• Advertisement

Wasn't the cleanest but it is well known he was involved in planning

Ya i assumed he was

I was trying to establish the monks role and whether he was for or against

begbysback wrote: »
    Are deliberate?

Were deliberate? :)

Anyway, cancer and his re invention backfired, the egotistical fat lump
    SpielCheck wrote: »
    Ya i assumed he was

I was trying to establish the monks role and whether he was for or against

Apparently he was against any strike back for Gary until cancer sent goons to Lanzarote to kill him after they killed Gary and a few months before the regancy.

Who killed the don?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

SpielCheck wrote: »
    Who killed the don?

Mago

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

glenboylan wrote: »
    Mago

Wasn't it buckets of blood browning with the hardwicke street crew and the pedo

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Wasn't it buckets of blood browning with the hardwicke street crew and the pedo

RB? Whose the pedo?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

State of this thread I knew going against gangstergee there would be a few upset but **** me, chap is trying to tell you that people are microchipped like jack russells and your all believing it.

I'm off anyway good luck

Ah, don't go, you're gas!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

According to North Dublin Garda Checkpoint's on FB
    Today at 14:11 ·
    GARDA RAID ERU TRAVELLERS YARD ON THE MALAHIDE RD NOW @14:07

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Bottlers sister?

That was nothing to do with the feud

This discussion has been closed.