Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

State of this thread I knew going against gangstergee there would be a few upset but **** me, chap is trying to tell you that people are microchipped like jack russells and your all believing it.

I'm off anyway good luck

Its more believable than some of the ****e Daniel paid people to write in his favour in the last few weeks. Also more believable than that stupid film they released.
    How does someone get to fly to Dubai when caught in Germany with a fake passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

glenboylan wrote: »
    RB? Whose the pedo?

Ross browning/Barry finnegan

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

The papers always ran the story the Kinahan hutch fued but it was always the Byrne Hutch feud ask around

you aint wrong there lad, but who gives the orders to the B,s do ya think the B,s could even have a decision in the confused head of cancer, even cancers old man has given up on him, Fred is fuming with all the heat, and doing one at the moment, thinking he will get lifted with LB in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

smodgley wrote: »
    According to North Dublin Garda Checkpoint's on FB
    Today at 14:11 ·
    GARDA RAID ERU TRAVELLERS YARD ON THE MALAHIDE RD NOW @14:07

Joyce's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Filled the thread with information they see fit you mean,

If your even on a side in all of this it shows how clueless you are who has flooded town with smack and tablets for years ?

But the hutches are saints? Don't worry Gerry will turn it all around anyday now he even made a Twitter account he means business

dead right Mr Big we all know you want everyone to keep scrapping between each other while you take over slowly, twitter is you biggie, that is why you are always stuck in ya house, cancer and hutches out da picture gives you a straight line, as you getting beak from an artic animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

Wasn't it buckets of blood browning with the hardwicke street crew and the pedo

There was a driver, someone stayed outside the main, and two went in with guns - so that's four at least. Mago, RB, BF or GF maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

SpielCheck wrote: »
    Who killed the don?

A magician

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

State of this thread I knew going against gangstergee there would be a few upset but **** me, chap is trying to tell you that people are microchipped like jack russells and your all believing it.

I'm off anyway good luck

Your implying that loads have been upset by your posts. Do you get to see more posts than the rest of us? From viewing the thread you actually got f**k all responses.

I believe this outcome you have given yourself is what was always going to happen when you posted in the thread this morning, it's what you wanted from the off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Any ideas who?

From West Dublin so Ricer be my guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Don Logan wrote: »
    Didn’t he nail someone to the floor before?? Remember reading about that ages ago, scary looking dude

Yeah nailed a tinker to the ground in Limerick in an extortion job also shot a fella in the head in the back of a taxi in Belfast in 07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

Yeah nailed a tinker to the ground in Limerick in an extortion job also shot a fella in the head in the back of a taxi in Belfast in 07

Wasn't he jailed for life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

He looks like a cartoon character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

So this all starts with a murder , resulting in an attempt by the monk for revenge he plans it's thing goes tits up they kill somebody else , then he legs it like a true leader does leaves his family to get wiped out and he's some sort of hero

What you want him to do? put a high vis on with a target on it? whats Dan ever done? he ever done **** all for himself or just got there because of daddy...

Theres a video where he's in the corner of a boxer in some white collar charity thing and you can hear him shouting at his fighter inbetween rounds. Sounds like a dub i guess

Theres the fat eejit acting the boxing manager genius

https://youtu.be/lTCmIdulcbE

Yeah for the belfast fiasco walked on retrial after mi5 informant Dee O Neill refused to testify against him again

• Site Banned Posts: 4 TheRaoul420

He looks like a cartoon character

Jailed for life but trial fell apart due to witness intimidation or some ****. Plenty of info online about it. He shot your man in the taxi then chopped his head of with a shovel or something like that.

He got released for the nail incident few months ago and flew straight to dubai...it was in the paper so dunno if true or not.

I used to see him a lot int he local shop buying the paper. Mean lookin ****, sounds like a wee girl doh.

Also know a few lads he got the better of and one who got the better of him.

And i use to see him visiting the local brazzers...probably extorting them to...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

2 charged in SCC just now with Mago shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

What's the Vaper been up to lately

Eyes1 wrote: »
    2 charged in SCC just now with Mago shooting

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1150836/

"Peadar Keating, 39, from Rowlagh Green in Clondalkin is accused of directing the activities of a criminal gang inside and outside the State"

"The second accused, 60-year-old Stephen Fowler from Blakestown Cottages in west Dublin is also charged with helping a criminal gang to commit a serious offence, namely the murder of James Gately inside the State."

Is the second guy Eric fowler's father?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1150836/

Peadar Keating, 39, from Rowlagh Green in Clondalkin is accused of directing the activities of a criminal gang inside and outside the State

The second accused, 60-year-old Stephen Fowler from Blakestown Cottages in west Dublin is also charged with helping a criminal gang to commit a serious offence, namely the murder of James Gately inside the State.

Is the second guy Eric fowler's father?

Eric’s old lad

There's definitely a rat or 2 in the K camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I thought Peadar ran off to Birmingham a couple of years ago. Was he extradited?

The amount of juiced up cctv on Mr Keating house, fancy looking too from the outside, is he the chairman of a local soccer club? Didnt cab raid a junior football club in Limerick for money laundering or match fixing or something?

Is there a car dealership registered from Mr Fowler's address or am I reading Google maps wrong ?

Jailed for life but trial fell apart due to witness intimidation or some ****. Plenty of info online about it. He shot your man in the taxi then chopped his head of with a shovel or something like that.

He got released for the nail incident few months ago and flew straight to dubai...it was in the paper so dunno if true or not.

I used to see him a lot int he local shop buying the paper. Mean lookin ****, sounds like a wee girl doh.

Also know a few lads he got the better of and one who got the better of him.

And i use to see him visiting the local brazzers...probably extorting them to...

Deccy Smith smashed the fella with shovel and Mackin shot the 2 lads in the taxi and yeah demanding money from knocking shops would have been another speciality alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The amount of juiced up cctv on Mr Keating house, fancy looking too from the outside, is he the chairman of a local soccer club? Didnt cab raid a junior football club in Limerick for money laundering or match fixing or something?

Brother in law is manager of the senior side anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement