Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

HairyFeet wrote: »
    User7890 wrote: »

The fact none or almost none of the people here knew about him says alot about how he does his business, not sure how big of a player he is but from the word going around he seems to be next.

Carberry was done by a certain someone who was shot in finglas a couple of weeks ago and that was ordered by a Mr big, people on all sides of this fued

He’s next cause if the heat he’s bringing around like u said before Heat = target but only if PC doesn’t get out before they get him, PC has a few choices to make in the coming days and weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

kevcos wrote: »
    Galway has never seen much in the way of criminal gangland activity and hopefully will remain that way.
    Hopefully they were just day tripping perhaps?!
    Day tripping across the Universe ! !

Time for Mr Spock with his Grip ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

He’s next cause if the heat he’s bringing around like u said before Heat = target but only if PC doesn’t get out before they get him, PC has a few choices to make in the coming days and weeks.

PC be lucky to see the new year I reckon even while he's locked up, Robbie was their mvp nobody is afraid of pc kboy etc.. Robbie death was major in this fued

PC be lucky to see the new year I reckon even while he's locked up, Robbie was their mvp nobody is afraid of pc kboy etc.. Robbie death was major in this fued

Absolutely and it puts pressure on the brothers in Spain, they can’t return safely at all. The options are to turn grass, guilty plee or face the barrel of the gun or worse for what they did to KMW. As ruthless as the lad was they never thought a step ahead, now their worlds are in free fall.

The other piece of the jigsaw won’t see the light of day

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/man-charged-with-impeding-keane-mulready-woods-murder-inquiry-1.4187705?mode=amp

Funnily how all involved are so close to going under now RL is gone forever less then 3 months after the brutal killing. Karma didn’t hang around too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

I don't want to get shot down for speculation, but I thought KMW was killed to get at the boy wearing the flip flops on social media. If you search Facebook accounts linked to him, 1 of them makes it sound like they were best mates. Also, someone mentioned RL wanted to get at ex's boyfriend by hurting those around him 1st, so surely that's what he was doing to the guy who nicked his flip flops...? Maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

Ex girlfriends boyfriend

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    I don't want to get shot down for speculation, but I thought KMW was killed to get at the boy wearing the flip flops on social media. If you search Facebook accounts linked to him, 1 of them makes it sound like they were best mates. Also, someone mentioned RL wanted to get at ex's boyfriend by hurting those around him 1st, so surely that's what he was doing to the guy who nicked his flip flops...? Maybe

The general thought was that KMW was criss crossing between both factions and then the assault after Robbie left the prison had all the eventual players involved it seems. RL was taken out as peace in certain terms was needed as it’s bad for business and with his volatile nature he couldn’t be left to run amuck as everyone one feared him and anyone tells you know they didn’t is absolutely BS. All sides wanted him out invisibly with the exception of PC And the brothers of the main players and cohorts in the KMW slaying.

It is easy get things mixed up. Nobody is on here to shoot down anyone and anyone who does is just wasting their time.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

KMW was the spotter for carberrys murder, lawlor then became obsessed with Keane, flip flops were a dig at Clayton I think.

Are big and flashy aligned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

What is the link between a lot of north side Dublin criminals and cavan. Do they move or associate there as the police presence is lower? Is it the border so a level of lawlessness? Big lived there for years as well if I remember correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    If it’s kinahans I wouldn’t say they give a fucj and were happy enough to let them do it

100%, nobody would of had to get permission off the K's for Ronnie's murder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Did anyone hear of a fatal shooting in the north inner city last night? I'm sure I just heard it mentioned on news. Came here expecting a flood of info...but nothing. News report said shooting happened around midnight

KMW was the spotter for carberrys murder, lawlor then became obsessed with Keane, flip flops were a dig at Clayton I think.

Are big and flashy aligned?

Yes that’s right actually now you say it about KMW, Big & flashy may be aligned but for how long nobody knows. One is on thin ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Thesiger wrote: »
    Price and the Maguires are allies. They’re on one side of the equation. I don’t know who supplies them, but Dublin’s Mr Big is known to have a hand in a large chunk of the drug game from Dublin 5 all the way up to the border.

On the other side are a local breakaway Drogheda faction who apparently sourced their product from Carberry and another fella who has been mentioned here. Lawlor being Carberry’s bro-in-law. Carberry and Lawlor both originally from Coolock but living up near Drogheda.

Just so happens Mr Big and Lawlor appear to have a personal dispute over the murder of one of Big’s friends.

All the above is widely reported in the media, it’s really not difficult to get some idea of the factions from just a few articles and reading between the lines a bit.

Do we know why Mr Big and RL were feuding? Or the reason RL killed KF? I haven't seen or read anything other than they were "associates".

Do we know why Mr Big and RL were feuding? Or the reason RL killed KF? I haven't seen or read anything other than they were "associates".

The reason KF was killed is a few pages back, I’ll post it when I’ve time, go have a look.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    100%, nobody would of had to get permission off the K's for Ronnie's murder.

Yes they would and yes they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FantaLemon

36 year old arrested on suspicion of murder in overnight operations. Seizure bags looks like lots of cleaning chemicals inside. Assuming it's AH as he's 36.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Jim Bean wrote: »
    Talk of a certain poi arrested a few streets away from rl murder scene

A bit stupid to be hiding in a 'safe house' in the same area. Interesting he was arrested when the others were released...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

I’ve wondered about the Finn murder myself. No obvious explanation out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

You haven't a clue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Word I heard is Robbie was afraid of Ken and shot him when they met as he was paranoid Ken would shoot him first.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

seantomo wrote: »
    Word I heard is Robbie was afraid of Ken and shot him when they met as he was paranoid Ken would shoot him first.

That's it exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    There's so much more to this that ain't been reported and I've been warned that I can't say. Aidy was a main cog in this. There's a reaskn he has not been found.

You been warned by the lads not to come on to boards.ie and spill the beans. Would you stop hahahah.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

Two groups clashed on the south side of cork city last night with bats and knifes. One man early 20s in serious condition in hospital with others receiving injuries also. Unrelated to the traveller feud on the Northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    the monkey gang in finglas connected to kinahans supply price . carberry was supplying anti maguire faction. another man from termonfeckin meant to be connected to anti maguire faction never seems to get media attention and meant to be big enough player. think hes still there never heard of him actually been involved in the feud

This the lad with the haulage company?

Thethunder wrote: »
    You haven't a clue.

Enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 uche

thought the reason KMW was killed is because he was the guy in red in the “this is only the start of it” video. That he picked up the gear bag when RL dropped it and hence why flip flops were found when first bag of body parts was dropped in moatview..

From what I’ve heard it was a tactic to get Flashy out of hiding, sounds crazy but he was crazy after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

And you know this how exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

They really didn't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement