Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Brother in law is manager of the senior side anyway.

The reason I ask is because of this

http://www.aul.ie/homepage.aspx?oid=1001&cid=10023&ct=contact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Wouldn't surprise me. I've posted about my serious concerns regarding the club before. This group has infiltrated every aspect of the community and community organisations.

Think it might be his father though.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Piling the pressure on the travellers, who will rat on who first.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/live-huge-garda-presence-large-18522444

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

SpielCheck wrote: »
    What's the Vaper been up to lately

Vaping

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Is everyone after mago.
    Poor fecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Is everyone after mago.
    Poor fecker.

They know what he's capable of,, so fear of mago os driving them to act first

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Who would Mr Big have around him as muscle or carry out his own hits? Would he get his hands dirty or have people do it for him? I know he had that red head fella (forget his name) who Robbie Lawlor was allegedly supposed to have shot.

Don Logan wrote: »
    Who would Mr Big have around him as muscle or carry out his own hits? Would he get his hands dirty or have people do it for him? I know he had that red head fella (forget his name) who Robbie Lawlor was allegedly supposed to have shot.

Send your CV with a couple of references, and pictures of your latest work.

Send your CV with a couple of references, and pictures of your latest work.

The CV includes that you must have at least a years jail done under your belt to at least apply

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

protectyaneck joins the discussion

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Any idea who this clown is. Article from LMFM.

"A teenager is due in court in Drogheda later this month after he allegedly made a gun gesture with his hands and pointed in the direction of Gardaí.

Shortly after 8pm last night, the young man in his late teens was arrested following the incident on West Street.

He was taken to Drogheda Garda Station.

He has since been charged and is expected to appear before a sitting of Drogheda District Court later this month."

When you think of him do you get a hard on bitch

Suddenly the neutrality leaves you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

The worst thing Dan ever done was trust the Byrne's , Roe's and Mc Govern's , that alone was his big downfall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Who was caught with the weed in portlaoise today?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I can see why you admire him so much, take away all the kids he left without father's and he's a great guy

Hold up, if I know anything about this thread it's that two things always remain the same. They are unspoken rules that we all follow and they are as follows:

1. We love DK and admire his loyalty in the face of a large organisation who are gunning to kill him.
    2. We hate Mago who was handed everything and has such a big ego he potentially might ruin he whole operation.

I think I got that right...............

I can see why you admire him so much, take away all the kids he left without father's and he's a great guy

Hold up, if I know anything about this thread it's that two things always remain the same. They are unspoken rules that we all follow and they are as follows:

1. We love DK and admire his loyalty in the face of a large organisation who are gunning to kill him.
    2. We hate Mago who was handed everything and has such a big ego he potentially might ruin he whole operation.

I think I got that right...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Madmax03 wrote: »
    The worst thing Dan ever done was trust the Byrne's , Roe's and Mc Govern's , that alone was his big downfall

The worst thing any of them done was be so blood thirsty . Look at penguin the mad **** going forever no wars, no heat , no problems

You people seriously must have been dropped on your heads as children I am not anything to do with the cartel I think they're tramps too as I have said previously

I didn't say you were. But no insulting the protagonist's please

The worst thing any of them done was be so blood thirsty . Look at penguin the mad **** going forever no wars, no heat , no problems

You forgot the little bunker problem in Adolf land.

• Advertisement

Thethunder wrote: »
    Who was caught with the weed in portlaoise today?

Could be the Italians could be the Chinese Colombians or Mexicans. Portlaoise is a melting pot.

Now missing some pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Truck driver from donneycarney caught stashing 900k cash in a farmhouse in cavan today...

Wonder was this Mr Big's cash, seems they live very close to each other, maybe just a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Does anyone know what happened to the Westies in Spain? Who's the big Irish drug trafficker who supposedly had them clipped?

Not true do is it I'm being called pro Kinahan which I'm not 100% gonna be as happy as anyone once they go grab him from the desert

That sounds exactly like something a pro kinahan would say

glenboylan wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened to the Westies in Spain? Who's the big Irish drug trafficker who supposedly had them clipped?

Two wastemen they were, got ran out of Dublin so they did. Met a horrible demise in the end but, bodies found in concrete I believe not so long after they died.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Don Logan wrote: »
    Two wastemen they were, got ran out of Dublin so they did. Met a horrible demise in the end but, bodies found in concrete I believe not so long after they died.

It was hardly Christy Kinahan that had them done was it? Someone living in the Costa del sol

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Is everyone after mago.
    Poor fecker.

Similar to Robbie I’d imagine, he doesn’t fook around

He's not charged with anything it's the mad swissy hermit getting done

If you think Adolfs mob will leave it at that, Mr Green might be in for a surprise

italodisco wrote: »
    Truck driver from donneycarney caught stashing 900k cash in a farmhouse in cavan today...

Wonder was this Mr Big's cash, seems they live very close to each other, maybe just a coincidence.

That was Monday.
    He’s been in court already. Jonathan o Connor.

• Advertisement

Waste men ? There's no way your a day over 15 go to bed ya little pup

Reading your past few comments on this you can barely form a coherent sentence lad haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement