Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Russians done the westies

Is that what Dan told ya

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

glenboylan wrote: »
    It was hardly Christy Kinahan that had them done was it? Someone living in the Costa del sol

Not sure who done them to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Halting site in Darndale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Probably just signed on this morning haha

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

What in the name of God were those travellers selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JoxerBlack

glenboylan wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened to the Westies in Spain? Who's the big Irish drug trafficker who supposedly had them clipped?

Fat Tony Armstrong had them done in, was arrested for it but they couldn't get enough evidence on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

JoxerBlack wrote: »
    Fat Tony Armstrong had them done in, was arrested for it but they couldn't get enough evidence on him.

No concrete evidence I believe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Is everyone after mago.
    Poor fecker.

No one has gone after any of Mago's family or close friends since it all kicked off, that alone tells you how much they are wary of him.

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Similar to Robbie I’d imagine, he doesn’t fook around

Nothing at all like Robbie. He isn't a unpredictable psychopath that's why he has had so many people helping him hide. Also he isn't greedy like most of these lads, he could have sided with Daniel and been rich.

• Advertisement

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Similar to Robbie I’d imagine, he doesn’t fook around

Nothing at all like Robbie. He isn't a unpredictable psychopath that's why he has had so many people helping him hide. Also he isn't greedy like most of these lads, he could have sided with Daniel and been rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Leedavy

Since encro mail phones has been cracked the government plans on flexing there muscle with the gangland laws 1st been the 2 lads today, already a lot of ppl up North and uk, its all been kept on the hush, supposedly Mr Big is top of the list for directing an organization, interesting few weeks ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

The watch says it all....TACHYMETER

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

someone said something a few pages back about gh being the whistleblower, whoever it is is in the netherlands which means it would probably make sense its him or the monk

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    someone said something a few pages back about gh being the whistleblower, whoever it is is in the netherlands which means it would probably make sense its him or the monk

I thought gh is the monk???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Don Logan wrote: »
    Not sure who done them to be honest

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-sent-in-to-spy-on-costa-gangs-26414580.html

Article on it there from back in the day. Names Armstrong as having being arrested. Speaks about a few other Irish gangland figures based on the Costs back at the time like Anthony Kelly. Interesting to look back now.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

OnYerPike wrote: »
    I thought gh is the monk???

hahaha ffs your right, but because they mentioned gh and the monk as two different people i thought that it was the other gh they were talking about..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Armstrong done it but someone else ordered it as far as I could make out at time
    Knew someone that worked in Armstrong's bar over there,he was a mad bastard but no big time in anything
    And who mentioned those gangland laws?
    Something flawed with them or lads would be lifted left and right with them
    Them Galway brothers who were only lads done with them must be kicking themselves for pleading guilty
    I'd change solicitors if I was them
    See one of them first guy to be picked up here when those encro phones were hacked too,cops must hope he has same solicitor
    Seems they have it in for that lad,for a lad with no kills to his name as far as I know,seems bit much
    Cops in Galway are a breed of their own tho,take no ****e,didn't in the 90s anyway

hahaha ffs your right, but because they mentioned gh and the monk as two different people i thought that it was the other gh they were talking about..
    Hanley doesn't deserve a gh2 to monks gh1
    Here monk is monk or GH
    And Hanley is known as Lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Hanley doesn't deserve a gh2 to monks gh1
    Here monk is monk or GH
    And Hanley is known as Lucky

And Eric Wilson is...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Omackeral wrote: »
    And Eric Wilson is...

Exaxtly

My poor attempt at a joke
    Lucky as in how many attempts on him
    With 7 or 8 I should have went for The Cat maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

netherlands, ya mad or what, it would be like standing on the hapenny bridge.

netherlands, ya mad or what, it would be like standing on the hapenny bridge.
    Wherever he is he's hiding well
    Or maybe the cops aren't looking for him
    Not that they don't have enough on him for charge,they say they do,but maybe cops don't want to find him
    Down to what monk has on cops

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Michael O'Toole Flag of IrelandFlag of European Union
    @mickthehack
    Really interesting press conference today by Eurojust about how various EU law enforcement bodies blew open an encrypted messaging service used by a lot of crime gangs...lots of nervous crims about now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

Leedavy wrote: »
    Since encro mail phones has been cracked the government plans on flexing there muscle with the gangland laws 1st been the 2 lads today, already a lot of ppl up North and uk, its all been kept on the hush, supposedly Mr Big is top of the list for directing an organization, interesting few weeks ahead

Supposedly...Stop making stuff up. That type of info would be extremely confidential and no Gardaí would be leaking it and letting it get onto an internet forum. Replace "supposedly" with "I reckon" and it will save spreading false rumors around.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

smodgley wrote: »
    Michael O'Toole Flag of IrelandFlag of European Union
    @mickthehack
    Really interesting press conference today by Eurojust about how various EU law enforcement bodies blew open an encrypted messaging service used by a lot of crime gangs...lots of nervous crims about now...

I presume they're are using Signal or similar apps?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Wherever he is he's hiding well
    Or maybe the cops aren't looking for him
    Not that they don't have enough on him for charge,they say they do,but maybe cops don't want to find him
    Down to what monk has on cops

If no arrest warrant out, why would coppers look for him, and if I was to hide out I would go to me mams house. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

grayzer75 wrote: »

Surely if your big time enough that they'd be interested they'd just clone your phone, or bug the actual handset

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

grayzer75 wrote: »

the phones were sold by a mate of the penguins in Austria. they had end-to-end encryption with dedicated servers, something similar to the way blackberries used to operate. a little bit more than just an app. the phones could be remotely wiped as well. the guy who ran the service was raided by austrian police and the servers seized. how much actual intelligence that gives the police i dont know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement