Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

7 handguns found in west Dublin yesterday according to the journal, no arrests.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Bovril jaws must be bricking himself at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Oh he can't win from here. If none of his guys got picked up today, how is that going to look? The writing is on the wall I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

If/when DK gets hauled in whether it be now or in a year or two what time is he actually looking at spending behind bars? What are the charges they could nail him for as it stands?

If he could come forward and serve say 5-6 years for drug charges and then get back to normal it would probably we worth it for him at this stage to stop the constant game of cat and mouse and paranoia that no he doubt feels constantly being on the run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    If/when DK gets hauled in whether it be now or in a year or two what time is he actually looking at spending behind bars? What are the charges they could nail him for as it stands?

If he could come forward and serve say 5-6 years for drug charges and then get back to normal it would probably we worth it for him at this stage to stop the constant game of cat and mouse and paranoia that no he doubt feels constantly being on the run.

Gilligan got 20 for hash, and that was reduced from 28.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

pablo128 wrote: »
    Gilligan got 20 for hash, and that was reduced from 28.

We know why he got the 20

VG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

SpielCheck wrote: »

VG

He still got it though, and did every day of it. I'd say they could pin worse on Kinahan.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

SpielCheck wrote: »

VG

Yeah always assumed a chunk of that sentence was due to that mate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,014 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yeah always assumed a chunk of that sentence was due to that mate

the full sentence for one shipment would be ...long!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

They know what he's capable of,, so fear of mago os driving them to act first

I loved the photos of him in the papers a few ago, hanging out in the sun, like he doesn't have a bother in the world.

• Advertisement

His chances of doing a short stretch are gone now. If the encrochat hack has evidence that means he is wanted by other jurisdictions then he could end up serving very long sentences elsewhere before he even gets shipped back to Ireland. If they get him now he might not see the light of day again.
    I wonder if he got a heads up about the operation? He might be fleeing already.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Body found in a car up the lane at judges pub off parnell street

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Can anyone confirm is the Noel Boylan here is the same one around blanch? Would make him Daniel kinahans uncle then? Christy's brother in law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Many VPNs let you choose which country to route through. Most choose a Scandinavian country because those countries don't share data with the US.

VPN's don't work. Scandinavian countries don't have the option of not sharing data, it happens whether they like it or not. The idea of privacy online is an illusion.

Luckily for Irish criminals, the Gardaí are stuck in the 1970's when it comes to dealing with illegal online activities.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Every screenshot he posts is in Central European time and the second last screenshot it was, I believe, had an ad for a Dutch supermarket (in Dutch) at the bottom of the newspaper article screenshotted. You might say this is VPN related but that’s highly highly unlikely to be honest given the fact that the time is the same as it is in the Netherlands, the vast majority of the time a VPN will set your IP to somewhere really obscure, not somewhere in central or Western Europe

I commend your observation and research.

glenboylan wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm is the Noel Boylan here is the same one around blanch? Would make him Daniel kinahans uncle then? Christy's brother in law

I cannot confirm, although I do feel it is unlikely. Noel Boylan has received a lot of media coverage since he was shot a little over a year ago. I would assume that if he was a relation then it would have been mentioned in the media.

Ucntcme wrote: »
    Body found in a car up the lane at judges pub off parnell street

A tragic incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

The Penguin is a marked man.

His **** up has led to seizures across Europe.

How is Herman Xennt and George Mitchell linked to encro? I thought their crypto-bunker was something completely separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

If or when they get him he'll be hammered under the anti gangland legislation, if he is found guilty of directing a criminal organisation he can be hit with up to life inside. I can imagine that they will try make an example of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Akesh wrote: »
    VPN's don't work. Scandinavian countries don't have the option of not sharing data, it happens whether they like it or not. The idea of privacy online is an illusion.
    can you elaborate why?

There are a numbers of ways to hide your online presence, using a combination of VPNs, changing your DSN, TOR, and other measures. A lot depends on the precautions you take while setting it up (using burner phones etc.), but it is possible to be completely anonymous online if you want to, and you know what you are doing. Many Scandinavian countries do not share internet browsing/use data from servers hosted in their country with anyone, including the US govt and agencies, even if specifically requested of them to do so by those agencies in respect of an individual. It is possible however that sim card purchases with cash at the local newsagent etc. may soon be a thing of the past. Once that happens it will be much more difficult to set up without leaving any trail at all, and that is half the battle.

A link to an article about the data laws in Sweden. An interesting read for those who may need to know such things.

https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/online-privacy-is-why-sweden-wins-the-internet/

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Daniel's uncle Noel is in his 60 's .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

glenboylan wrote: »
    Madmax03 wrote: »
    Daniel's uncle Noel is in his 60 's .

Plus the article names the grandchildren and Noel’s kid who was blasted (ergo her grandchild) isn’t named so I’d say no. Also, you’ve an interesting surname yourself there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Every screenshot he posts is in Central European time and the second last screenshot it was, I believe, had an ad for a Dutch supermarket (in Dutch) at the bottom of the newspaper article screenshotted. You might say this is VPN related but that’s highly highly unlikely to be honest given the fact that the time is the same as it is in the Netherlands, the vast majority of the time a VPN will set your IP to somewhere really obscure, not somewhere in central or Western Europe

Hi Vicky,

It's definitely their IP that's causing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

https://mol.im/a/8482787

Britain's biggest ever crime bust after smashing Encrochat codes

Omackeral wrote: »
    Plus the article names the grandchildren and Noel’s kid who was blasted (ergo her grandchild) isn’t named so I’d say no. Also, you’ve an interesting surname yourself there!

How would it be her grandchild if it's her brothers son?

Omackeral wrote: »

How would it be her grandchild if it's her brothers son?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

It's not looking good for KHOG

MTK going mainstream and now the phone cyberhacks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement