Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

juno10353 wrote: »
    https://mol.im/a/8482787

Britain's biggest ever crime bust after smashing Encrochat codes

A bit disappointing that there is no Irishman (or so it seems) among those raided in Birmingham

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Alderbuck wrote: »
    I loved the photos of him in the papers a few ago, hanging out in the sun, like he doesn't have a bother in the world.

Sunsoaked body, sweat like diamonds glistening in the summer heat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

The importance of a good password. Caps and a few digits is your only man.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Don Logan wrote: »
    Two wastemen they were, got ran out of Dublin so they did. Met a horrible demise in the end but, bodies found in concrete I believe not so long after they died.

They weren't ran out of Dublin

The worst thing any of them done was be so blood thirsty . Look at penguin the mad **** going forever no wars, no heat , no problems

Yeh,couse he never had anyone killed

• Advertisement

The worst thing any of them done was be so blood thirsty . Look at penguin the mad **** going forever no wars, no heat , no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Every screenshot he posts is in Central European time and the second last screenshot it was, I believe, had an ad for a Dutch supermarket (in Dutch) at the bottom of the newspaper article screenshotted. You might say this is VPN related but that’s highly highly unlikely to be honest given the fact that the time is the same as it is in the Netherlands, the vast majority of the time a VPN will set your IP to somewhere really obscure, not somewhere in central or Western Europe

Sticky Vicky just posted a screenshot on her Twitter and its showing Dutch time on that too

Surely not????

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Leedavy

If anything the penguin is going to make millions from this..
    Encrochat is not his network, his is different name

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Leedavy wrote: »

the one he operates was raided. whether that is separate to encrochat or not i cant remember. this is the bunker i am referring to. though it is in southern germany not austria as i remembered

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-the-bunker-that-became-a-hub-of-international-crime-a-e33fc0f4-9d92-45d1-ba81-1b4243abcda5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Noseygit wrote: »

Well that's what you said , I never said that but don't worry about it it's obvious reading isn't one of your strong points

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

the one he operates was raided. whether that is separate to encrochat or not i cant remember. this is the bunker i am referring to. though it is in southern germany not austria as i remembered

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-the-bunker-that-became-a-hub-of-international-crime-a-e33fc0f4-9d92-45d1-ba81-1b4243abcda5

There's also the "Brothers" from Scotland and MPC

Are they connected to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

SpielCheck wrote: »
    There's also the "Brothers" from Scotland and MPC

Are they connected to this?

no idea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

£1500 for a 6 month contract for a phone. I’d be looking for a refund.

Well that's what you said , I never said that but don't worry about it it's obvious reading isn't one of your strong points

I was being sarcastic you tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Sticky Vicky just posted a screenshot on her Twitter and its showing Dutch time on that too

Surely not????

She's now posted subsequent screenshots hiding the time on them

I think she's catching herself out today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

A link to an article about the data laws in Sweden. An interesting read for those who may need to know such things.

https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/online-privacy-is-why-sweden-wins-the-internet/

That article is nonsense if you're suggesting people should be using a VPN for privacy. A VPN will only protect you from LE obtaining information from your ISP. Anyone can track and trace what your doing through cookies, nodes, beacons, tracking JavaScript etc. Even the best browsers will leak some data.

Also, LE don't go asking your VPN for information, it's much easier to incercept what is being discussed e.g. shipments, cash, bank accounts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

How many attempts has there been on Mago? What attempt has the two charged yesterday been connected to?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Who would use them now? Might aswell use a throw away and take your chances

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

John_D3 wrote: »
    How many attempts has there been on Mago? What attempt has the two charged yesterday been connected to?

One when he went on a meet and spotted the shooter, one when he got shot, Arakas - they’re the ones I’ve read about probably more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

Sure i read last week the phone bust is linked to robert dawes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Who would use them now? Might aswell use a throw away and take your chances

The industry is controlled by criminal gangs so is inherently risky

Use one of these devices and you become a target or likely target for law enforcement

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

John_D3 wrote: »

I originally taught the Estonian fella attempt because Fowler was charged and it was his house he was found but that charge would of been conspiring to murder rather than attempt so makes me think might be the one he was shot by cs

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Obviously his phones where not that good, ask the frogs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

it was do to with the company No1BC, but since he was deported to France and the mess seems to lead to France and Holland, I'd say to do with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

whos is the Sky ecc one? Omerta is Russian?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭blackwave

greyday wrote: »

That's a great read very detailed be interesting to see what comes out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Akesh wrote: »
    That article is nonsense if you're suggesting people should be using a VPN for privacy. A VPN will only protect you from LE obtaining information from your ISP. Anyone can track and trace what your doing through cookies, nodes, beacons, tracking JavaScript etc. Even the best browsers will leak some data.

Also, LE don't go asking your VPN for information, it's much easier to incercept what is being discussed e.g. shipments, cash, bank accounts etc.

Please don't go twisting my words. I'm sure you read my other post, even if you did not quote it. I am well aware of the other measures needed to be taken and DID NOT recommend the use of a VPN on it's own. Read my other post if you wish to learn.
    This link was posted to highlight the fact that I was correct about some Scandinavian data laws, and you were wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Sunsoaked body, sweat like diamonds glistening in the summer heat

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Cancer might think his MI5 mates will protect him, but the yanks do not like their dollar system being used to buy arms and smack and pills from terror organisations, once the yanks lean on Dubai, the sheik will start shaking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement