Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Noseygit wrote: »
    Arakas didn't shoot him

Who said he did?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Hi Vicky,

It's definitely their IP that's causing that.

hahahahahaha Vicky, love it! and yes, the IP is what would be causing that, well done! My point is that it is unlikely that someone using a VPN would choose a Dutch server. Brown talker

Sticky Vicky just posted a screenshot on her Twitter and its showing Dutch time on that too

Surely not????

I read before that Sticky Vicky is half Dutch and you're dead right, all of the screenshots she is posting are also CET

https://twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1259820050367877121

This is the tweet that I was referring to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1259820050367877121

This is the tweet that I was referring to.

How many tweets have they posted from the Netherlands?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Sunsoaked body, sweat like diamonds glistening in the summer heat

MAGO for Minister of Justice!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Don Logan wrote: »
    Who was ?
    The guy who shot himself twice in the head in apparent suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Keithlaird wrote: »
    they've been listening/viewing convos since April, imagine some caught up but wouldn't of been lifted today..

nah mate been going on since 2019 frogs and cloggies busted it first, they stopped in June as they new word was out that it had been cracked, 8 tons beak 1.2 tonnes meths, 19 labs, loads of cars and watches, 25 million euros and 100 nicked and that is only in the flat place, this is why there is a supply problem, nothing to do with covid, well just a little, main reason is they are all doing one totally paranoid everywhere, waiting on the door hinges to get blown off.

How many tweets have they posted from the Netherlands?

Every screenshot posted that I can remember. That one is the only one that had any detail that gave away where in that time zone they are

Edit: they could be/likely are moving around of course. I can remember someone said maybe 6 months ago in one of the previous threads that they saw gh at a cafe in north Cyprus last summer and he left immediately when he heard their accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

nah mate been going on since 2019 frogs and cloggies busted it first, they stopped in June as they new word was out that it had been cracked, 8 tons beak 1.2 tonnes meths, 19 labs, loads of cars and watches, 25 million euros and 100 nicked and that is only in the flat place, this is why there is a supply problem, nothing to do with covid, well just a little, main reason is they are all doing one totally paranoid everywhere, waiting on the door hinges to get blown off.

Last June is when the last job happened,since then not a tap of work for many.we know know why.
    If there is not trust there ain't no point in doing a tap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭juno10353

Decrypted: How European drug lords are scrambling for cover as encrypted phone networks are compromised https://jrnl.ie/5139644

Gardaí would not comment when asked if the international operation had resulted in seizures and arrests in this jurisdiction.

This is yet more bad news for Daniel Kinahan, whose recent attempts to rebrand himself as a boxing promoter have backfired.

Members of An Garda Síochána are currently in Dubai, where Kinahan currently resides, as they continue to investigate his suspected involvement in criminality. TheJournal.ie understands that Kinahan is wanted for questioning in relation to serious crimes. To date, he has never been convicted of any crime.

Dubai now requires international residents on working visas to have what is known as a Certificate of Good Conduct. Allegations of wrongdoing can be enough to revoke or refuse this certificate, and it is believed gardaí travelled to discuss Kinahan’s residency with authorities in the UAE recently.

Sources have told this publication that it would be unlikely for Kinahan to bring a legal challenge if the emirate was to revoke his residency. He might well be fearful of a process which could unearth more allegations, something he has avoided since he fled there in 2018.

Bahrain, where Kinahan had been unveiled as a new special advisor last in May, had been a back-up plan for Kinahan, particularly when a job with KHK Sports, which is run by the King’s son, was secured.

However, it was a short-lived plan. After weeks of controversy, a statement from KHK Sports released last month read: “KHK Sports confirms it has discontinued engagement with Daniel Kinahan and he is no longer an adviser to KHK.”

juno10353 wrote: »
    Decrypted: How European drug lords are scrambling for cover as encrypted phone networks are compromised https://jrnl.ie/5139644

Gardaí would not comment when asked if the international operation had resulted in seizures and arrests in this jurisdiction.

This is yet more bad news for Daniel Kinahan, whose recent attempts to rebrand himself as a boxing promoter have backfired.

Members of An Garda Síochána are currently in Dubai, where Kinahan currently resides, as they continue to investigate his suspected involvement in criminality. TheJournal.ie understands that Kinahan is wanted for questioning in relation to serious crimes. To date, he has never been convicted of any crime.

Dubai now requires international residents on working visas to have what is known as a Certificate of Good Conduct. Allegations of wrongdoing can be enough to revoke or refuse this certificate, and it is believed gardaí travelled to discuss Kinahan’s residency with authorities in the UAE recently.

Sources have told this publication that it would be unlikely for Kinahan to bring a legal challenge if the emirate was to revoke his residency. He might well be fearful of a process which could unearth more allegations, something he has avoided since he fled there in 2018.

Bahrain, where Kinahan had been unveiled as a new special advisor last in May, had been a back-up plan for Kinahan, particularly when a job with KHK Sports, which is run by the King’s son, was secured.

However, it was a short-lived plan. After weeks of controversy, a statement from KHK Sports released last month read: “KHK Sports confirms it has discontinued engagement with Daniel Kinahan and he is no longer an adviser to KHK.”

No worries lad

qifxca.jpg

Ckjr has a chip?!!!
    Why and is there any links to stories of MI5 putting chips in people?
    If that was in a film I'd be turning it off as too unlikely tbh

No worries lad

qifxca.jpg
    I bet more that their chips itchy now
    Edited to add that is an odd pose for two grown up men to do in a photo like that
    You'd throw the arm around anyone near you in any old pic but in a portrait they look like two toddler brothers in a pic for their mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

The baddest man on the planet... Bernard Fogarty

Badder than old King Kong?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,345 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Sharon in customer services is really earning her money these past few days.

I reckon it would probably be more pleasant to deal with tech support of a company ran by a network of gangsters and assassins than some of the networks we currently have! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

NCA couldn't do nowt until April 1st. The French and Dutch have known about it since 2017 but got funding in 2019 and got a break through in March... hence some heads were done in June in Liverpool, loads of conspiracy charges because they have the messages now...

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Despite whistleblower and others always intimating DK is a grass maybe after this breakthrough some could accept a large amount of these seizures are probably down to this Encro hack.

The cops clearly said ‘it was like sitting at the table with the criminals’ when describing them viewing messages in real time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

The baddest man on the planet... Bernard Fogarty

Seems to pop up now and again and I'm presuming he's a bit of an eejit?

How has got this reputation?

Any funny stories?

Seems to pop up now and again and I'm presuming he's a bit of an eejit?

How has got this reputation?

Any funny stories?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ZhiP7x5vY

Stuff like this, search his name on Twitter and you’ll prob find more

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Ckjr has a chip?!!!
    Why and is there any links to stories of MI5 putting chips in people?
    If that was in a film I'd be turning it off as too unlikely tbh

Have a little common sense and humour, it lightens the mood. :D

Keithlaird wrote: »
    NCA couldn't do nowt until April 1st. The French and Dutch have known about it since 2017 but got funding in 2019 and got a break through in March... hence some heads were done in June in Liverpool, loads of conspiracy charges because they have the messages now...

probably all running to Omerta now.

https://omertadigital.com/blogs/news/dodged-the-mass-extinction-event-celebrate-with-10-off

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Paul norton found not guilty at special criminal court

Have a little common sense and humour, it lightens the mood. :D
    Ah sorry,my chip might be due an upgrade

Ratbags wrote: »
    Paul norton found not guilty at special criminal court
    And proper order
    The day we get convicted on a serious charge like that on just a cops word will be a sad day for us all

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Shouldn't a box of these phones be thrown in on top of a load each and every time 1 arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

do we know the origins of the scarecity and jspade videos yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Every screenshot posted that I can remember. That one is the only one that had any detail that gave away where in that time zone they are

Edit: they could be/likely are moving around of course. I can remember someone said maybe 6 months ago in one of the previous threads that they saw gh at a cafe in north Cyprus last summer and he left immediately when he heard their accent.

Likely DK has a serious cash reward out there for GH/whistleblower (maybe one and same) and someone on boards giving him a better lead that anyone telling him gossip about their wearabouts. Be surprised no one else has spotted that little titbit

Likely DK has a serious cash reward out there for GH/whistleblower (maybe one and same) and someone on boards giving him a better lead that anyone telling him gossip about their wearabouts. Be surprised no one else has spotted that little titbit

Yeah that’s the thing, I wouldn’t have posted that only I assumed that a lot of others would’ve noticed it already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

do we know the origins of the scarecity and jspade videos yet?

Posted a while back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement