Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Yeah that’s the thing, I wouldn’t have posted that only I assumed that a lot of others would’ve noticed it already

I think you give them more credit than they deserve tbh

Maybe someone's spotted it but I wouldn't be surprised if its been overlooked (until now lol).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Posted a while back.

What was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I presume the Monk has been moving around a lot. Heard Holland, Lanzarote, Turkey, even heard Northern Ireland, I imagine he moves around a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Likely DK has a serious cash reward out there for GH/whistleblower (maybe one and same) and someone on boards giving him a better lead that anyone telling him gossip about their wearabouts. Be surprised no one else has spotted that little titbit

Sticky Vicky is the only person with that much time on her hands and when she posts screenshots on her own page it's in Dutch time also. More than a coincidence in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

I presume the Monk has been moving around a lot. Heard Holland, Lanzarote, Turkey, even heard Northern Ireland, I imagine he moves around a lot

Someone said he was hiding in a monastery in Moscow. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Only copped to it now given his nickname, you hear some funny s**t on this site gotta love it hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Only copped to it now given his nickname, you hear some funny s**t on this site gotta love it hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

CK Jnr is the kingpin, DK is just a boxing fan with a dream.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

CK Jnr is the kingpin, DK is just a boxing fan with a dream.

Pulled that out of your arse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Haladmirer wrote: »
    And proper order
    The day we get convicted on a serious charge like that on just a cops word will be a sad day for us all

when Bernard is done with him , he'll wish he was convicted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭greyday

CK Jnr is the kingprick, DK is just a boxing fan having nonstop nightmares.

Now that looks better. :P but seems it is getting worse, good old Johnno

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5610886/guns-murdered-kinahan-cartel-eric-fowler/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Now that looks better. :P but seems it is getting worse, good old Johnno

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5610886/guns-murdered-kinahan-cartel-eric-fowler/
    So dk wasn't behind Fowler hit?
    Or the da just in no position to do anything about it?

Patience grasshopper, time is on the side of LE not on any cartels side.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/07/02/money-laundering-raids-carried-out-in-gibraltar-after-cross-border-drugs-op/

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Whats the story with house getting smashed up in mullingar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

Re: the screenshots...

top left is a key icon, meaning a vpn is active...
    whether it's being used by the internet browser application is a different matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

That will add too the hash shortage here for a while so

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

So what does sinead k, listed as DK CK sibling,do and where is she?

Runs a haulage company? Every 2nd truck you see is bigger than a "kitten." Particularly in the east of the country they are blowing other haulage companies out of the water when it comes to prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

Was the Eric Fowler hit done by mago/hutch crew? Never heard much speculation as to who was likely behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JoxerBlack

dec1892 wrote: »
    Was the Eric Fowler hit done by mago/hutch crew? Never heard much speculation as to who was likely behind it.

The Boylans done that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JoxerBlack

Seen on twitter DK mother in law died other day, wonder will his mot come back for funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Saw one of FF's lads getting arrested this evening in city centre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

GerryFog wrote: »
    Saw one of FF's lads getting arrested this evening in city centre.

Fianna fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

https://youtu.be/GGoTtbb0BHw

BJS been up all night on the good old devils dust. Watch the last 2 minutes especially they couldn’t make it any more obvious. Can hear him racking them up and see Ben licking his lips staring at them hahahaha.

I guess we know what they are given for their loyal public backing of DK ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭Jeff2

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/GGoTtbb0BHw

BJS been up all night on the good old devils dust. Watch the last 2 minutes especially they couldn’t make it any more obvious. Can hear him racking them up and see Ben licking his lips staring at them hahahaha.

I guess we know what they are given for their loyal public backing of DK ;)

They are really just making it worse..

The train that crashed is still going down the railway and causing more collateral damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 On the edge

nah mate been going on since 2019 frogs and cloggies busted it first, they stopped in June as they new word was out that it had been cracked, 8 tons beak 1.2 tonnes meths, 19 labs, loads of cars and watches, 25 million euros and 100 nicked and that is only in the flat place, this is why there is a supply problem, nothing to do with covid, well just a little, main reason is they are all doing one totally paranoid everywhere, waiting on the door hinges to get blown off.
    Plenty of beak around but little or no green. Sad times for the cheech and chongers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 On the edge

Seen a few comments back about the Galway bros first caught under the gang legislation a few years back. They’re cars were bugged and recorded. Both got sentences reduced. Cops were not happy. Hell bent on getting something to stick. Caught the younger one Eddie for stabbing a rival smack dealer and he got 8 years for that recently. The older one Mikey was one of the first to be caught on the Encrochat. They got loads on him from conspiracy to commit murder to importing drugs. He’s looking at 15 years as he was caught in Norn Ireland.
    Plenty of lads in the West of Ireland relived that these two menace to society have been locked up again

Seen a few comments back about the Galway bros first caught under the gang legislation a few years back. They’re cars were bugged and recorded. Both got sentences reduced. Cops were not happy. Hell bent on getting something to stick. Caught the younger one Eddie for stabbing a rival smack dealer and he got 8 years for that recently. The older one Mikey was one of the first to be caught on the Encrochat. They got loads on him from conspiracy to commit murder to importing drugs. He’s looking at 15 years as he was caught in Norn Ireland.
    Plenty of lads in the West of Ireland relived that these two menace to society have been locked up again
    As far as u know the only two done on that gangland legislation and that's back about 10 years ago.odd
    They must be some boyos to bring on such heat but I haven't read much about them
    I'd have thought there be more murderous types more deserving

• Advertisement

Plenty of beak around but little or no green. Sad times for the cheech and chongers
    Thank **** for that
    Last year or more I couldn't get rid of it
    Phone hopping know
    Long may it last

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement