Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 On the edge

Haladmirer wrote: »
    As far as u know the only two done on that gangland legislation and that's back about 10 years ago.odd
    They must be some boyos to bring on such heat but I haven't read much about them
    I'd have thought there be more murderous types more deserving

They pretty much terrorised the estates on both sides of Galway city. Plenty of young guys committed suicide because of the stuff that these lads used as terror tactics. They pretty much took a page from the book of Limerick gangs( they are allied to the boys from Da Island Field).
    Cops in the west pretty much went after them lock stock and were determined to put them away before shootings started in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Thank **** for that
    Last year or more I couldn't get rid of it
    Phone hopping know
    Long may it last

Seems some cannot control themselves after using that garbage.

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2020/0704/1151314-arrest-cork/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Plenty of beak around but little or no green. Sad times for the cheech and chongers

Been no decent hash on dark web for a while now, seemed to be end of Jan when vendors all went on vacation.. bits of green about though..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

They pretty much terrorised the estates on both sides of Galway city. Plenty of young guys committed suicide because of the stuff that these lads used as terror tactics. They pretty much took a page from the book of Limerick gangs( they are allied to the boys from Da Island Field).
    Cops in the west pretty much went after them lock stock and were determined to put them away before shootings started in Galway
    Cops in Galway take no **** too
    Were like that back in the day I lived there anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I'm obsessed with the word "beak" now

• Advertisement

Well that dude wasn't on green anyway,he could have done with a bit alright
    That's the scourge of coke all day long

I'm obsessed with the word "beak" now
    Note I refuse to use it
    I'm old and old school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Koolguy

What's the parole board doing letting them out

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Been no decent hash on dark web for a while now, seemed to be end of Jan when vendors all went on vacation.. bits of green about though..

I’ve been tempted to order but never go through with it. Might have to as this drought is set to last for another couple of months

I’ve been tempted to order but never go through with it. Might have to as this drought is set to last for another couple of months

It's safer than AliExpress

I've never had anything not arrive

• Advertisement

Koolguy wrote: »
    What's the parole board doing letting them out

First sentence10 years ago was deemed to high(12 years each ) got it reduced on appeal down to 6 and got out after 3.5.
    Joke of judicial system on our little banana republic island

Note I refuse to use it
    I'm old and old school

Scouse slang mate.

Note I refuse to use it
    I'm old and old school

Scouse slang mate.

Note I refuse to use it
    I'm old and old school

But far from being wise. :rolleyes:

It's safer than AliExpress

I've never had anything not arrive

Any chance of private message with a link for ordering. Hit my last makins this morning and couldn’t face a week with out Mary Jane

But far from being wise. :rolleyes:
    I'm not a wiseguy like you :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/GGoTtbb0BHw

BJS been up all night on the good old devils dust. Watch the last 2 minutes especially they couldn’t make it any more obvious. Can hear him racking them up and see Ben licking his lips staring at them hahahaha.

I guess we know what they are given for their loyal public backing of DK ;)

YouTube comments are the greatest, “Bill and Ben, the flowerpot men” lmao

I'm not a wiseguy like you :-)

Nah mate but you have to learn, porridge when older is far harder to do, sometimes the boots should be hung up.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/christy-kinahan-snr-furious-amid-18540319?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

There's a very interesting article in today's Irish Examiner about the imminent demise of the KOCG, can't link it as it's behind a paywall but anyone who uses the "5000 free newspapers" link in Bargain Alerts should be able to find it.

From reading the article it looks like the t's have been crossed and the i's have been dotted.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Have the Ks been caught up in the encrypted phones

• Advertisement

Nah mate but you have to learn, porridge when older is far harder to do, sometimes the boots should be hung up.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/christy-kinahan-snr-furious-amid-18540319?
    If there is one lesson to be learnt from this whole saga it's that

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Anybody know the story here ?

Have the Ks been caught up in the encrypted phones
    Good question

If there is one lesson to be learnt from this whole saga it's that

Aint that a fact, them young guns know no loyalty, will flip as soon as the pancake gets bigger for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

How come their location in Dubai has never been identified, there are so many of them over there surely some journo should have sussed it out by now, or do they know but not saying

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    How come their location in Dubai has never been identified, there are so many of them over there surely some journo should have sussed it out by now, or do they know but not saying

Everyone knows, but try taking some photos in Dubai and a copcar will arrive in seconds checking, and if you are a journo off to the nick if you have not told them beforehand, what your reason for being there is, it aint Europe mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Cute Hoor wrote: »

Whistleblower gave Dan's address out a while back (I think it was that account)

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

June of last year is when the last big job got done.
    Some of the smaller fish were sitting on 10-50kgs loads around Europe if they had the funds too do so which they have stretched out over the last 6months for double/treble the normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Everyone knows, but try taking some photos in Dubai and a copcar will arrive in seconds checking, and if you are a journo off to the nick if you have not told them beforehand, what your reason for being there is, it aint Europe mate.

I've taken pics in Dubai, no bother from the cops, not of the Kinahans gaffe obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Always curious about the dark web but have never went on it or even know where to start.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement