Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Last nights cork stabbing was down to a drugs debt. 19 year old stabbed in the chest and neck and survived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

You been warned by the lads not to come on to boards.ie and spill the beans. Would you stop hahahah.

Posts some sh1te that lad. Make ya laugh really haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    And you know this how exactly?

Nothing is done without their say so, they physically might not be here but they are still running the show. Remember I was RL’s accountant so I know these things off hand ;)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You been warned by the lads not to come on to boards.ie and spill the beans. Would you stop hahahah.
    Just to be clear - if anyone has relevant information concerning crimes committed which is not verifiable via a reliable source, or indeed speculate over possible culprits, it is against site rules to post it here.

Enlighten me?

Go on tell us there why they had to get permission off the K's hahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

uche wrote: »
    thought the reason KMW was killed is because he was the guy in red in the “this is only the start of it” video. That he picked up the gear bag when RL dropped it and hence why flip flops were found when first bag of body parts was dropped in moatview..

The lad in the red is definitely not KMW haha. The flip flops was in no way related to KMW but it was used as a message to all those little scumbags of who they're messing with.

Nothing is done without their say so, they physically might not be here but they are still running the show. Remember I was RL’s accountant so I know these things off hand ;)

You just finished reading The Cartel mate?

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    They really didn't.

So who did then? Think about it, RL’s death mutually benefits every big player including the Kins, he was too volatile so it’s “best for “business” ;) doesn’t take much piecing together. Just read this thread and it makes totally sense.

You just finished reading The Cartel mate?

Good book?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

From what I’ve heard it was a tactic to get Flashy out of hiding, sounds crazy but he was crazy after all.

That seems very unlikely. Why would Flashy be involved at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

So who did then? Think about it, RL’s death mutually benefits every big player including the Kins, he was too volatile so it’s “best for “business” ;) doesn’t take much piecing together. Just read this thread and it makes totally sense.

You havne't a notion

Go on tell us there why they had to get permission off the K's hahaha.

You seem to know more then me so you tell me? I’ve told you what I’ve heard.

So you're just speculating because of a few posts on boards hahaha, after saying a few minutes they definitely did.

Thesiger wrote: »
    That seems very unlikely. Why would Flashy be involved at all?

He wasn’t per say but Robbie wanted to take him out so by gunning KF he thought he’d get a reaction.

You seem to know more then me so you tell me? I’ve told you what I’ve heard.

I know for a fact nobody needed anyone's permission to kill Robbie.

So you're just speculating because of a few posts on boards hahaha, after saying a few minutes they definitely did.

That’s the information I have so it’s obviously open to being incorrect just like everyone else here. I’m putting forward the info I’ve been given, take it whatever way you want but let’s hear your side then

He wasn’t per say but Robbie wanted to take him out so by gunning KF he thought he’d get a reaction.

More bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Why would Flashy care about Finn?

I know for a fact nobody needed anyone's permission to kill Robbie.

Well that solves that then :) like I said I gave my info so that’s what this forum is about.

That's not true at all. It's all well and good trying to put pieces together but stop acting like you know the real reason.

KF asked Robbie to meet with him over a disagreement he was having with someone else. Robbie thought Keith was planning to kill him so he shot him first. That's it.

• Advertisement

Thesiger wrote: »
    Why would Flashy care about Finn?

I don’t know tbh

That's not true at all. It's all well and good trying to put pieces together but stop acting like you know the real reason.

KF asked Robbie to meet with him over a disagreement he was having with someone else. Robbie thought Keith was planning to kill him so he shot him first. That's it.

And you know that 100%?

And you know that 100%?

I do actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Flashy didnt even know KF your info is absoloute bollox.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    More bollocks

You seem to be the one accusing me of being an accountant a while ago and now you’re having another pop, you know everything that goes on do ya? How bout you back it up with info rather then sly little . I’m contributing information that I’ve been given allot more then you are contributing, let’s be honest here.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Admins - feel free to delete if not acceptable but I think posters on the thread will find interesting.

A new 3,000 word article exploring ten gangland murders that occurred in Dublin between 1978-88. The youngest victim was 15 and the oldest 47. The attacks took place on both sides of the River Liffey in the inner city and suburbs in the south (Crumlin), west (Blanchardstown) and north (Ballymun, Killester) of Dublin.

Link: https://comeheretome.com/2020/04/08/gangland-murders-in-dublin-1970s-80s/

A follow-up article will look at gangland murders in the 1990-94 period up to Martin Cahill’s death namely Sonny Mooney (1990), William Christie (1990), Patrick McDonald (1991), Michael Travers (1992), Michal Godfrey (1993), Sean Clarke (1993) and Fran Rodgers (1993).

I do actually.

How so?

seantomo wrote: »
    Flashy didnt even know KF your info is absoloute bollox.

Well I posted what I was told so my bad if you 100% know. If I hear it I’ll say it, maybe I worded it incorrectly trying to get the point across.

You seem to be the one accusing me of being an accountant a while ago and now you’re having another pop, you know everything that goes on do ya? How bout you back it up with info rather then sly little . I’m contributing information that I’ve been given allot more then you are contributing, let’s be honest here.

Haha you're contributing absolutel drivel

Last three pages are absolutely embarrassing from you.

• Advertisement

How so?

Yeah hold on and I'll tell you who I am. You clearly don't know and are trying to fit the pieces together. I'm telling ya the answer. Nothing more to it lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement