Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

When he was ten years old?

think he was 8 and a half ish

Whoz mother did he attack

dont know his name
    some little fag from artane who owed money
    cowards move on the aul one

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

trevor deely

Warren would have been to young then.

Warren would have been to young then.

obvo
    was a joke. if u look i said he was 8 years old

anyone know what happened his little mate
    rob/robbie

also is bl and rr(not ru)still with robbie lawlors old crew

has cl1 copped on to big yet. he still doin what hes told?

• Advertisement

obvo
    was a joke. if u look i said he was 8 years old

anyone know what happened his little mate
    rob/robbie

Take your humor to after hour's, a joke should be funny that was pony.

Take your humor to after hour's, a joke should be funny that was pony.

wasnt a haha joke
    it was a **** you joke

u like ponies eh?

like a scuzrardy asks who he whacked
    100% not namin’ names
    be obvi who i was to anyone from aound woc or wac’s area

like a scuzrardy asks who he whacked
    100% not namin’ names
    be obvi who i was to anyone from aound woc or wac’s area

Go back to bed ye Sunday World armchair gangster.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Who is the phone dealer ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Certainly explains how they lifted VC and them....

and looks like someone had a shoe fetish...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @factualhealing, @Haladmirer - don't post in the thread again.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Do you have a link to that Speigel article?

yeah you would wonder if its a trojan horse, its the type of operation that would be right up the street of the Israelis to run.

After the Encrochat bust Id say there will be some run on Nokias and Ericssons for the next few weeks

might of been this one?

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-the-bunker-that-became-a-hub-of-international-crime-a-e33fc0f4-9d92-45d1-ba81-1b4243abcda5

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Certainly explains how they lifted VC and them....

and looks like someone had a shoe fetish...

Trying to keep up with the G fellas wife and rythms with Looneys wife also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Who is the phone dealer ?

I can't find a age, but he's aged 46 now.

"He was caught up on a sting on Jennifer Guinness kidnapper John Cunningham -kinahan business partner- in Amsterdam in 2000"

https://www.rte.ie/amp/12294/

From the book "the cartel"

"He was caught up on a sting on Jennifer Guinness kidnapper John Cunningham -kinahan business partner- in Amsterdam in 2000"

Must be in his 70,s now

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Where did Chris ever get too ?
    Is he on the run now ?
    ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Must be in his 70,s now

68 now, by account of that article.
    Is he on the run now ?
    ??

Do you know his age? If it is him I don't think he's on the run, he has been released with CAB now gunning for him.

Funny I can see a few of cancers closest getting whacked by cancer using east europeans, to stop them cutting a deal, and blaming it on the H crew, and the russian bodyguards will be reporting back to the homeland so the ruskies can do a full takeover.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Isn’t that like saying all those killings wasn’t the kinahans it was people associated with them?

Your a simpleton bottler was out for the bloke that killed his bro and that bloke was out to get bottler it was between 2 people and it was cancer that ordered the hit on bottler bro in the first place it was nuthin to do with anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Funny I can see a few of cancers closest getting whacked by cancer using east europeans, to stop them cutting a deal, and blaming it on the H crew, and the russian bodyguards will be reporting back to the homeland so the ruskies can do a full takeover.

Russians take over? Take over trafficking to Ireland? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Russians take over? Take over trafficking to Ireland? Really?

Kinahan is getting involved with lots of Russians at the moment.

It wouldn't surprise me if he starts to bring over Eastern Europeans as foot soldiers, he's losing a lot of his guys and a lot of Russians involved are ex military, disciplined and determined

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

kotou2 wrote: »
    Dont know -

Woc, same name as poor army guy stabbed after hse party. G Watson guy got off, seem justice not served, is that Watson known?

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/family-wants-justice-for-great-light-of-family-warren-as-man-cleared-of-murder-37829277.html

WOC, seems bro Darryl used warehouse in Swords (as they do) stored 200kg green in 2007. Shoe importer ha.
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/jail-sentence-for-man-in-13m-cannabis-case-453912.html

Woc recent fb post of old pic with RL and see comments, explains much.
    Is it known who ordered Etna drive?

Funeral next Wed July 8th 1pm Dardistown, location easy for quick fly in and out. Especially If pay extra for VIP boarding.

Gary Watson was part of a group of mates who splintered in coolock that led to lots of trouble. Other lads in it were his brother Wayne Wa Wa and Burger Walsh. Wa wa was shot and Keith Fitzsimons was killed by mistake at the same time. Burger Walsh last I heard living in Spain. BJ baby John Clarke was murdered a few weeks after Fred. BJ had been shot in legs and Fred was the suspect. Then Robbie did Fred the next day. The Taliban Bros allegedly whacked a good few (suspects of the 2 cousins killed mistaken identity in clearwater) and then legged it. JP Brennan (brother Michael shot in legs recently) rumoured to be the target in that. Subsequently survived getting shot in the neck in Kinsealy. BA Ayodeji survived getting shot in the neck (suspect Robbie). Baby John Clarke BJ cousin was red balls Carl Carr subsequently found buried in a shallow grave beside a motorway in Spain but not in connection with all this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Gary Watson was part of a group of mates who splintered in coolock that led to lots of trouble. Other lads in it were his brother Wayne Wa Wa and Burger Walsh. Wa wa was shot and Keith Fitzsimons was killed by mistake at the same time. Burger Walsh last I heard living in Spain. BJ baby John Clarke was murdered a few weeks after Fred. BJ had been shot in legs and Fred was the suspect. Then Robbie did Fred the next day. The Taliban Bros allegedly whacked a good few (suspects of the 2 cousins killed mistaken identity in clearwater) and then legged it. JP Brennan (brother Michael shot in legs recently) rumoured to be the target in that. Subsequently survived getting shot in the neck in Kinsealy. BA Ayodeji survived getting shot in the neck (suspect Robbie). Baby John Clarke BJ cousin was red balls Carl Carr subsequently found buried in a shallow grave beside a motorway in Spain but not in connection with all this stuff.

Jesus that hurt my brain

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Timmyr wrote: »
    Jesus that hurt my brain

I did say LOTS of trouble.

Is he on the run now ?
    ??

he was in Spain years back doing big shipments with Christy... Something to do with him was why they tried to take out viper.... not a clue where he is now or whatever happened to Eamon Daley

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

GerryFog wrote: »
    Kinahan is getting involved with lots of Russians at the moment.

It wouldn't surprise me if he starts to bring over Eastern Europeans as foot soldiers, he's losing a lot of his guys and a lot of Russians involved are ex military, disciplined and determined

Yes but they wont be so willing for the task after Emre Arakas and Naoufal Fassih getting done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement