Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Keithlaird wrote: »

A very interesting article, seems the Penguin "Mr.Green" was up to his eyeballs in the German bunker operation as the financier behind Encrochat but somehow the German police couldnt pin him down
    Xennt needed partners for some of his businesses, especially for the app with the panic button. The kind of people who have connections. People like the Irishman Mr. Green, which isn't his real name, though that's how everybody referred to him at Mont Royal.

A man with many names: George M. (right), also known as Mr. Green or the "Penguin," is believed to have been the real boss of the criminal organization.

The testimonies given about Mr. Green contradict each another. Xennt said Mr. Green visited him maybe three times in total. Michiel R. said he saw him at the complex three or four times a month at the beginning. The massive case file on the Cyberbunker dedicated hundreds of pages to George M., aka Mr. Green, and appeared to go to great lengths to portray him as the real boss of the criminal organization. But then investigators lost sight of him. It seems that despite all their efforts, investigators were unable to prove that the Irishman belonged to the organization. There was "no probable cause," according to the chief public prosecutor. The Irishman's lawyer says his client is an upstanding citizen who is not involved in any criminal activities.

But he was feared by the team at Mont Royal. They had heard stories. Mr. Green was older than most people here. He's in his late 60s. When the newspapers in Ireland write about him, they refer to him as the "Godfather" and a drug lord. They call him a mafia boss and use his nickname, the "Penguin," which he picked up while working in a Dublin chocolate factory making "Penguin" candy bars and because, as a stout man, he waddles when he walks.

It's said that Mr. Green's family, along with several other clans, has dominated the drug trade in Ireland and large parts of Europe for decades. Police in Ireland also suspect him of dealing in weapons, including Glock pistols, and laundering money on a large scale. He spent several years in prison in the late 1980s. In the 1990s, police in Ireland considered him one of the top five criminals in the country. Mr. Green, for his part, has always denied all accusations against him. He says he is an honest entrepreneur in the import-export business, and that all his dealings are legal.

After Ireland set up a special unit to confiscate property that had been acquired criminally, Mr. Green left for Amsterdam in the mid-1990s. But there, too, he quickly gained unwanted attention. Mr. Green was considered to be the mastermind behind a multimillion-dollar theft of computer parts. He was sentenced to two and a half years in prison by a Dutch court. His son-in-law also died of unnatural causes in the Netherlands: He was shot in front of his home. The man had been a successful football player back in Ireland, but by the time he died, he had apparently been involved in the family business for quite a while and was considered one of the island’s biggest heroin importers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Koolguy

Says he got his nickname making penguin bars and walking like a penguin

. it's hardly both

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Koolguy wrote: »
    Says he got his nickname making penguin bars and walking like a penguin

. it's hardly both

He wore a top hat, a monocle and smoked a cigarette in a holder. Like the penguin in batman and robin tv series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Koolguy

Gods Gift wrote: »
    He wore a top hat, a monocle and smoked a cigarette in a holder. Like the penguin in batman and robin tv series.

Wasn't he in the ad for the penguin bars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Koolguy wrote: »
    Wasn't he in the ad for the penguin bars

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppick up a penguin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1150836/

"Peadar Keating, 39, from Rowlagh Green in Clondalkin is accused of directing the activities of a criminal gang inside and outside the State"

"The second accused, 60-year-old Stephen Fowler from Blakestown Cottages in west Dublin is also charged with helping a criminal gang to commit a serious offence, namely the murder of James Gately inside the State."

Is the second guy Eric fowler's father?

Gas wonder how Stephen take been charged after cancer getting his son kill to try make arakas happy maybe Stephen go state now to cancer world really crumbling and gangster gee mother died and cancer don't want her come back incase she abandon him with baby dubai haha good thinks come to those who wait cancer

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    If/when DK gets hauled in whether it be now or in a year or two what time is he actually looking at spending behind bars? What are the charges they could nail him for as it stands?

If he could come forward and serve say 5-6 years for drug charges and then get back to normal it would probably we worth it for him at this stage to stop the constant game of cat and mouse and paranoia that no he doubt feels constantly being on the run.

He will get live under anti gangland legislation

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

He will get live under anti gangland legislation

No he won’t

Your a simpleton bottler was out for the bloke that killed his bro and that bloke was out to get bottler it was between 2 people and it was cancer that ordered the hit on bottler bro in the first place it was nuthin to do with anyone else

Blah blah blah that guy who done that was a scumbag. He got what he deserved the rat

Mago MVP wrote: »
    The first word of the insult is wrong haha and I’m simple?
    I never knew that - that’s why I said isn’t it the same - it was a question
    We’re not all down with the gangsters like you

How's the first word wrong simpleton is a word ya fool you said back few pages I read when I said hutch side killed no innocents that they killed bottlers sister when it was a row between 2 blokes that was caused by cancer. Hutch side killed no innocent or soft targets in the feud even though there a load of soft targets belonging to k side out there they werent touched and a load of soft targets from Nic turncoats around that weren't touched as I said one side broke the code other didn't and look who paying for it now

• Advertisement

No he won’t

OK he wont we see what happens when he's infront the scc then

How's the first word wrong simpleton is a word ya fool you said back few pages I read when I said hutch side killed no innocents that they killed bottlers sister when it was a row between 2 blokes that was caused by cancer. Hutch side killed no innocent or soft targets in the feud even though there a load of soft targets belonging to k side out there they werent touched and a load of soft targets from Nic turncoats around that weren't touched as I said one side broke the code other didn't and look who paying for it now

It said your (sic) a simpleton Haha

OK he wont we see what happens when he's infront the scc then

Yea we’ll see. You think if they had enough on him for a lifer he wouldn’t be extradited?

Yea we’ll see. You think if they had enough on him for a lifer he wouldn’t be extradited?

Your a fool you haven't a clue about nuthin I wouldn't waste my time with like of you go ask someone else your birdbriain questions

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Funny I can see a few of cancers closest getting whacked by cancer using east europeans, to stop them cutting a deal, and blaming it on the H crew, and the russian bodyguards will be reporting back to the homeland so the ruskies can do a full takeover.

You’re in dreamland mate

Edit: absolute waffler

You’ve got a warped view - Hutches never killed any innocents. Innocent of what?

What did David Byrne do that deserved an assassination? Or Keogh’s brother? Or bottlers sister? Or the locksmith? Or Paul Kavanagh? Or the lad who went missing when Gary Hutch met him in Spain?

All of these were murdered by the Hutch gang. But you just blame everything including an innocent mam with 5 kids murder on Kinahan, even though it was a Hutch gang member who done it

I don’t condone what any side has done either.

I’ve never asked you a question so no idea what you’re on about

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Was Eric Fowler killed because he grassed on arakas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

You’ve got a warped view - Hutches never killed any innocents?
    Someone posted the monk got someone killed because he lost a fight.

That poster also said he got a young lad killed too and he financed the younger lads drugs shipments.
    What did David Byrne do that warranted an assassination? Or Keogh’s brother? Or bottlers sister? Or the locksmith? Or Paul Kavanagh? Or the guy who went missing when Gary Hutch met him in Spain?

There's a theory that Byrne was tasked with giving a punishment shooting for the shooting of Moore in Spain, why didn't they kill McGovern or Bolger? *Keoghs brother was apparently running the onslaught against hutches at the time, *you know they weren't going for bottlers sister *Clinton Shannon can only assume they were high as fk just shooting anything. Paul kavanagh was before they split, who ordered that shooting and why? Gilroy wasn't it, who sent Gary to take him out of rehab? Apparently Eric killed him.

* All the same person who was an associate of the hutches but the hutch gang isn't even mostly hutches.
    All of these were took out by the Hutch gang. But you just blame everything including an innocent woman’s murder on Daniel Kinahan

The only thing the hutches had done was the regancy that's it, also Daniel Cancer Kinahan sells heroin to babies.

That poster also said he got a young lad killed too and he financed the younger lads drugs shipments.

There's a theory that Byrne was tasked with giving a punishment shooting for the shooting of Moore in Spain, why didn't they kill McGovern or Bolger? *Keoghs brother was apparently running the onslaught against hutches at the time, *you know they weren't going for bottlers sister *Clinton Shannon can only assume they were high as fk just shooting anything. Paul kavanagh was before they split, who ordered that shooting and why? Gilroy wasn't it, who sent Gary to take him out of rehab? Apparently Eric killed him.

* All the same person who was an associate of the hutches but the hutch gang isn't even mostly hutches.

The only thing the hutches had done was the regancy that's it, also Daniel Cancer Kinahan sells heroin to babies.

All apparently and theories isn’t it. Keoghs brother was directing operations wot from a building site?

D ordered this and that - Kav’s kids were left without a dad for a Hutch gang members financial benefit.

They weren’t going for them - they were high - so what - they hit them and killed them narrowly missing a baby. It’s odd it’s like it’s ok or you find excuses for the Hutches to kill people

And the Kinahan gang mainly isn’t kinahans - point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

All apparently and theories isn’t it. Keoghs brother was directing operations wot from a building site?

D ordered this and that - Kav’s kids were left without a dad for a Hutch gang members financial benefit.

They weren’t going for them - they were high - so what - they hit them and killed them narrowly missing a baby. It’s odd it’s like it’s ok or you find excuses for the Hutches to kill people

And the Kinahan gang mainly isn’t kinahans - point?

Ya like defending the kinahans do ya??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

GerryFog wrote: »
    Kinahan is getting involved with lots of Russians at the moment.

It wouldn't surprise me if he starts to bring over Eastern Europeans as foot soldiers, he's losing a lot of his guys and a lot of Russians involved are ex military, disciplined and determined

Exactly that, he hates Ireland now and hates the Irish believe it or not, and if he thinks for 1 minute the Russians will be ordered around, he needs to think twice, they will get inside his operation, then whack him and all his family, he has made a massive mistake, or another scenario, he is already a joey for the Russian mob, he is just a face now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

You’ve got a warped view - Hutches never killed any innocents. Innocent of what?

What did David Byrne do that deserved an assassination? Or Keogh’s brother? Or bottlers sister? Or the locksmith? Or Paul Kavanagh? Or the lad who went missing when Gary Hutch met him in Spain?

All of these were murdered by the Hutch gang. But you just blame everything including an innocent mam with 5 kids murder on Kinahan, even though it was a Hutch gang member who done it

I don’t condone what any side has done either.

I’ve never asked you a question so no idea what you’re on about

And none of it would of happened if someone could keep their word. The Byrnes were in with the Hutches and "friends" at one time as were the Kinahans.. but you know one side has a history of being c**ts so **** them.
    Reap what you ****ing sow.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Exactly that, he hates Ireland now and hates the Irish believe it or not, and if he thinks for 1 minute the Russians will be ordered around, he needs to think twice, they will get inside his operation, then whack him and all his family, he has made a massive mistake, or another scenario, he is already a joey for the Russian mob, he is just a face now.

Seem like guys you have to be careful with alright. There's certain gangs from countries that seem like they are a different breed then anything Ireland or the UK has. Granted this is all news reports and maybe movies are making me think a certain way lol but they do seem like they are on another level. I remember watching a doc about when the Russian mafia went to New York, the police and local mafia were perplexed by them, guys who were very well educated and had no fear of being sent to a U.S. Prison, guys you'd rather avoid. Granted they could be a different type then what DK is dealing with but they do have a rep

When Mr V asked for his $$ back he found out about them, got told he is nothing and to **** off over the R jones fight, V then refused to give the ticket money back to people the c**t...

can't see them directly taking over mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Seem like guys you have to be careful with alright. There's certain gangs from countries that seem like they are a different breed then anything Ireland or the UK has. Granted this is all news reports and maybe movies are making me think a certain way lol but they do seem like they are on another level. I remember watching a doc about when the Russian mafia went to New York, the police and local mafia were perplexed by them, guys who were very well educated and had no fear of being sent to a U.S. Prison, guys you'd rather avoid. Granted they could be a different type then what DK is dealing with but they do have a rep

Russians probably think the same of Irish with all the IRA folklore

Russians probably think the same of Irish with all the IRA folklore

I doubt they know anything about Ireland to be honest. Why would they, Ireland is just some small country that the majority of the world knows nothing about. Russian mafia reaches everywhere, DK does not

I doubt they know anything about Ireland to be honest. Why would they, Ireland is just some small country that the majority of the world knows nothing about. Russian mafia reaches everywhere, DK does not

But they haven't reached Ireland? Christy speaks Russian doesn't he? add the fact the Russians have attempted a few things on the costa.... but they know **** all about the K's or Ireland haha

But they haven't reached Ireland? Christy speaks Russian doesn't he? add the fact the Russians have attempted a few things on the costa.... but they know **** all about the K's or Ireland haha

I didn't say that, obviously if they are dealing with DK and have dealt with CK they know who they are but I strongly doubt they know anything about Ireland like the IRA and stuff like that. We're just some small country to them, we have no international rep outside of the UK and parts of America and the English speaking countries. The amount of times I've told people where I'm from abroad and they have no idea where it is and if they do they can't tell you anything about the place, especially in Eastern Europe

I didn't say that, obviously if they are dealing with DK and have dealt with CK they know who they are but I strongly doubt they know anything about Ireland like the IRA and stuff like that. We're just some small country to them, we have no international rep outside of the UK and parts of America and the English speaking countries. The amount of times I've told people where I'm from abroad and they have no idea where it is and if they do they can't tell you anything about the place, especially in Eastern Europe

what where the IRA doing with Russian weapons then? what's it matter what everyday people know?

• Advertisement

what where the IRA doing with Russian weapons then? what's it matter what everyday people know?

I don't know how that's relevant as anyone can procure AK 47's doesn't really mean anything and I was just emphasizing how small we are in the world with my comment. Anyway I'm not going to argue with you anymore, keep believing that, I don't agree, and that's all I'll say, it's derailing this thread so let's just end it here please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement