Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

I don't know how that's relevant as anyone can procure AK 47's doesn't really mean anything and I was just emphasizing how small we are in the world with my comment. Anyway I'm not going to argue with you anymore, keep believing that, I don't agree, and that's all I'll say, it's derailing this thread so let's just end it here please

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ira-bought-arms-in-russia-last-year-report-1.420781
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army%E2%80%93Soviet_Union_collaboration

get a clue ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

I have to stop coming here, losing iq points daily

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Keithlaird wrote: »
    KGB supplied but I suppose they have nowt to do with organised crime haha

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ira-bought-arms-in-russia-last-year-report-1.420781

get a clue ffs

Cool, you're entitled to your opinion, that's enough now, let's move on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Mago MVP wrote: »
    You’ve got a warped view - Hutches never killed any innocents. Innocent of what?

What did David Byrne do that deserved an assassination? Or Keogh’s brother? Or bottlers sister? Or the locksmith? Or Paul Kavanagh? Or the lad who went missing when Gary Hutch met him in Spain?

All of these were murdered by the Hutch gang. But you just blame everything including an innocent mam with 5 kids murder on Kinahan, even though it was a Hutch gang member who done it

I don’t condone what any side has done either.

I’ve never asked you a question so no idea what you’re on about

Bottlers sister and the locksmith were innocent. But spare us the ideals that the likes of David Byrne was innocent.

Funny that you say someone else has a warped view and then try and claim David Byrne is some sort of innocent man. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what a joke of a newspaper report. and nearly 20 years old.
    In a British newspaper report, IRA chiefs are said to have bought a consignment of high powered new Russian special forces rifles in Moscow late last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

what a joke of a newspaper report. and nearly 20 years old.

Maybe so, but it seems some of yous don't even know ya own history over there....

now that's a joke!

Ya like defending the kinahans do ya??

Anybody says anything bad about the Hutches and they are instantly being paid by Dan that's how it goes around here, but the truth of the matter is everybody involved is scum if you were from town and knew any of these people you wouldn't give a rats either way.

If you think there's a good and a bad side your wrong and that there's anything glamorous about any of them your sadly mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Maybe so, but it seems some of yous don't even know ya own history over there....

now that's a joke!

There was traditionally a close relationship between the stickies and the ruskies, but none (to the best of my knowledge) between the pins and the ruskies

now that's a joke!

I didn't realize they were so culturally rich over in the UK ? Ya wombat

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Ya like defending the kinahans do ya??

No me post before that says I don’t condone what either side done

• Advertisement

And none of it would of happened if someone could keep their word. The Byrnes were in with the Hutches and "friends" at one time as were the Kinahans.. but you know one side has a history of being c**ts so **** them.
    Reap what you ****ing sow.

I’m not pro either side

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

now that's a joke!

the ira were given some weapons by the russians 20 years ago. that doesnt mean the average russian mobster has any clue who the IRA are or were.

Akesh wrote: »
    Bottlers sister and the locksmith were innocent. But spare us the ideals that the likes of David Byrne was innocent.

Funny that you say someone else has a warped view and then try and claim David Byrne is some sort of innocent man. :pac:

What did he do to deserve getting killed? That’s all I asked?
    Was he “guilty” of hanging around wit the k’s

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Was Eric Fowler killed because he grassed on arakas?

Arakas thought he was grassed up so cancer got ef killed to keep arakas happy don't think it worked though and Ef da after been lifted over the arakas **** now to. Don't think SF will have much reason to keep his mouth shut ef was just served up on a plate for cancer to feel safe like hatchet was. That why ricer keeps his distance from cancer he learned the hard way after his mate hatchet was killed and cancer trying tell him he can't go funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Has the first thread been deleted lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Koolguy

Police forces here and the UK are carrying out loads of raids atm

They must have got a tonne of info off the encrypted fones and are only working their way through it

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

That poster also said he got a young lad killed too and he financed the younger lads drugs shipments.

There's a theory that Byrne was tasked with giving a punishment shooting for the shooting of Moore in Spain, why didn't they kill McGovern or Bolger? *Keoghs brother was apparently running the onslaught against hutches at the time, *you know they weren't going for bottlers sister *Clinton Shannon can only assume they were high as fk just shooting anything. Paul kavanagh was before they split, who ordered that shooting and why? Gilroy wasn't it, who sent Gary to take him out of rehab? Apparently Eric killed him.

* All the same person who was an associate of the hutches but the hutch gang isn't even mostly hutches.

The only thing the hutches had done was the regancy that's it, also Daniel Cancer Kinahan sells heroin to babies.

That chap is a muppet I wouldn't waste my time with him he saying he asks nó questions right after he ask a load of questions. Look at the thicks user name ffs. Byrnes had picked there side way before regency happened and Byrnes were one cancer went through to get monk killed by hiring ec and Cs to go lanzarote. And Keogh brother was burning out all the hutch women's cars and getting pipe bombs left outde gafs and that birdbriain saying he doing it from a building site the thick only got a job the day before he was killed. Pk was ordered by cancer because he was blamed for taking money off git r and not handing it over but more probly just cancer been cancer and getting scared cause he got kl to set up his bro and gf to whack him. Cancer order bottlers bros death and bottler just wanted the fellas that done his bro and didn't want involved with the feud the fellas knew bottler was put for them that ****e had nothing do with the feud. I wouldn't give that chap any time let him go wave his cancer flag and talk all the rubbish he wants

That chap is a muppet I wouldn't waste my time with him he saying he asks nó questions right after he ask a load of questions. Look at the thicks user name ffs. Byrnes had picked there side way before regency happened and Byrnes were one cancer went through to get monk killed by hiring ec and Cs to go lanzarote. And Keogh brother was burning out all the hutch women's cars and getting pipe bombs left outde gafs and that birdbriain saying he doing it from a building site the thick only got a job the day before he was killed. Pk was ordered by cancer because he was blamed for taking money off git r and not handing it over but more probly just cancer been cancer and getting scared cause he got kl to set up his bro and gf to whack him. Cancer order bottlers bros death and bottler just wanted the fellas that done his bro and didn't want involved with the feud the fellas knew bottler was put for them that ****e had nothing do with the feud. I wouldn't give that chap any time let him go wave his cancer flag and talk all the rubbish he wants

Think you’re a bit backwards I’ve repeated I’m not pro either side - don’t care but stop making out the Hutches are decent because they’re not
    And Byrne “picked his side” so he was guilty of being mates with someone

You keep waving your Hutch flag you whopper they wouldn’t give you a push of the side

And for all of your in-depth knowledge I bet you’re still on the dole haa

• Advertisement

Wat did Byrne do?
    Ok if e did something - fair enough but it sort of dispels that tools statement that they’ve never killed an innocent don’t it?
    Or was the sister ok to kill because it was the Hutches?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Wat did Byrne do?
    Ok if e did something - fair enough but it sort of dispels that tools statement that they’ve never killed an innocent don’t it?

Are you actually trying to say David Byrne was an innocent man?

I’ve never read about him killing anyone.
    I don’t know - that’s why I’ve asked - but as you’re so sure you can tell me what he did?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Course he was, bought that G-wagon in his dole money!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Wat did Byrne do?

I'm not claiming that the Hutch's are innocent. You were responding to a post that claimed they didn't kill innocent people and you used David Byrne as an example.

Do you know what that lad was up to? He was far from innocent and I find it disturbing that you used him in the same sentence as the innocent locksmith.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Think you’re a bit backwards I’ve repeated I’m not pro either side - don’t care but stop making out the Hutches are decent because they’re not
    And Byrne “picked his side” so he was guilty of being mates with someone

You keep waving your Hutch flag you whopper they wouldn’t give you a push of the side

And for all of your in-depth knowledge I bet you’re still on the dole haa

Why bother getting into an arguement with GG? Yes, he's obviously on the hutch side but most of his posts are very insightful and he's probably the best contributor on here.

You are embarrassing yourself trying to claim the byrnes are innocent. Please just drop it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Anybody says anything bad about the Hutches and they are instantly being paid by Dan that's how it goes around here, but the truth of the matter is everybody involved is scum if you were from town and knew any of these people you wouldn't give a rats either way.

If you think there's a good and a bad side your wrong and that there's anything glamorous about any of them your sadly mistaken.

Some people like your self have come on here and shown how yous have a soft spot for the kinahans, and yous get very sensitive when people point it out

Cancer order bottlers bros death

Because he tried to kill Greg Lynch and also shot 3 women the same night but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Some people like your self have come on here and shown how yous have a soft spot for the kinahans, and yous get very sensitive when people point it out

Okay fair enough find one comment I made that backs up your story

• Advertisement

I'm not claiming that the Hutch's are innocent. You were responding to a post that claimed they didn't kill innocent people and you used David Byrne as an example.

Do you know what that lad was up to? He was far from innocent and I find it disturbing that you used him in the same sentence as the innocent locksmith.

No I don’t know what he was up to - tell me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement