Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Because he tried to kill Greg Lynch and also shot 3 women the same night but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Not true. That was the story but FF (FT) is responsible for trying to kill Greg Lynch.
    It was over a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Why bother getting into an arguement with GG? Yes, he's obviously on the hutch side but most of his posts are very insightful and he's probably the best contributor on here.

You are embarrassing yourself trying to claim the byrnes are innocent. Please just drop it now.

Didn’t say ye byrnes was innocent I said what did he do to deserve an execution - still no ones answered
    Only ones embarrassing themselves is people acting like the Hutches are innocent civilians in all of dis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Didn’t say ye byrnes was innocent I said what did he do to deserve an execution - still no ones answered
    Only ones embarrassing themselves is people acting like the Hutches are innocent civilians in all of dis

It can be reasonably argued that nobody deserves execution, it is not allowed here legally or illegally, however presumably David Byrne was a scumbag/scrote (whatever way you want to describe him) sitting right at the top (alongside his brother) of the BOCG.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

The Criminal Assets Bureau conducted a search operation earlier today focused on an Organised Crime Group based in County Longford who are expected to be involved in the sale and supply of controlled drugs, intimidation and extortion of monies, and marks a significant development in this CAB investigation.

€110,000 and £14,000 in cash was seized along with 3 caravans, 11 vehicles (including Mercedes, Skoda Kodiaq, Isuzu DMAX, Ford Ranger, Toyota Landruiser and assorted light commercial vehicles), 3 power washers, 3 watches, and designer handbags and footwear.

For more info go to our website - https://www.garda.ie/!E8W1OH

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    It can be reasonably argued that nobody deserves execution, it is not allowed here legally or illegally, however presumably David Byrne was a scumbag/scrote (whatever way you want to describe him) sitting right at the top (alongside his brother) of the BOCG.

So he sold drugs? In that case a lot of people deserve executing prob some participants in this thread even
    None of the Hutch cheerleaders have given a decent answer
    And I’ll state once again I don’t give a bollocks for either side of the feud

• Advertisement

So he sold drugs? In that case a lot of people deserve executing prob some participants in this thread even

No, nobody should be executed, and I'm with you on not supporting either side, a plague on all their houses

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

The thread has really gone down hill recently, arguing like a bunch of girls on The View, alls I can say is though David Byrne was far from innocent, he was involved with Fat Freddy and his crew during the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Wat did Byrne do?
    Ok if e did something - fair enough but it sort of dispels that tools statement that they’ve never killed an innocent don’t it?
    Or was the sister ok to kill because it was the Hutches?

Bottlers sister and the locksmith had nothing to do with the hutch family that was Buda on a personal job, how can you not know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Everyone's hormonal today

Some people like your self have come on here and shown how yous have a soft spot for the kinahans, and yous get very sensitive when people point it out

Still waiting on you to show me one comment that proves this ? You can't and the only reason your saying that is so you and all them other sheep can like each other's comments.

Have a mind of your own instead of jumping on the bandwagon like a teenage girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Still waiting on you to show me one comment that proves this ? You can't and the only reason your saying that is so you and all them other sheep can like each other's comments.

Have a mind of your own instead of jumping on the bandwagon like a teenage girl.

Go through your own comments and you'll see, when I pointed it out to you you got very sensitive about it, like you are now,, who's acting like a teenage girl,, your very hormonal

Go through your own comments and you'll see, when I pointed it out to you you got very sensitive about it, like you are now,, who's acting like a teenage girl,, your very hormonal

Haha so you can't? and yeah say exactly what I said back to me sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

smodgley wrote: »
    The Criminal Assets Bureau conducted a search operation earlier today focused on an Organised Crime Group based in County Longford who are expected to be involved in the sale and supply of controlled drugs, intimidation and extortion of monies, and marks a significant development in this CAB investigation.

€110,000 and £14,000 in cash was seized along with 3 caravans, 11 vehicles (including Mercedes, Skoda Kodiaq, Isuzu DMAX, Ford Ranger, Toyota Landruiser and assorted light commercial vehicles), 3 power washers, 3 watches, and designer handbags and footwear.

For more info go to our website - https://www.garda.ie/!E8W1OH

:confused:

Maybe CAB needed them to wash all the others cars theyve got

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Wat did Byrne do?
    Ok if e did something - fair enough but it sort of dispels that tools statement that they’ve never killed an innocent don’t it?
    Or was the sister ok to kill because it was the Hutches?

Buda killed mickey in 2014,bottler was out to get buda but buda tried to strike 1st unfortunately killing 2 innocent people. It's a huge stretch to say it had anything to do with the hutches just because he was pals with them

What did he do to deserve getting killed? That’s all I asked?
    Was he “guilty” of hanging around wit the k’s

He was a scumbag,just like the rest of the family.

then why do you care?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

BREAKING - Kinahan cartel mob boss Thomas 'Bomber' Kavanagh has plead guilty to importing drugs and to money laundering. https://t.co/Hll6vdkoK7

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Haha so you can't? and yeah say exactly what I said back to me sheep

Mod: Take 24 hours away from the thread. Next time will be permanent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

BREAKING - Kinahan cartel mob boss Thomas 'Bomber' Kavanagh has plead guilty to importing drugs and to money laundering. https://t.co/Hll6vdkoK7

Cancer done some job on bomber
    How long will he get ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

If true this is huge.

The fact he’s gone guilty shows what they have on him is absolutely concrete.

Either that or he’s gonna rat out for a more lenient sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Cancer done some job on bomber
    How long will he get ???

I’ll take a guess at 12-15

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Panic attack when he got arrested inside the nick for the big charges, and pleading guilty can only mean, he struck a deal, and cancer will be shaking in his crocodile shoes, porridge decision in October.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/0706/1151715-courts/

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Akesh wrote: »
    I'm not claiming that the Hutch's are innocent. You were responding to a post that claimed they didn't kill innocent people and you used David Byrne as an example.

Do you know what that lad was up to? He was far from innocent and I find it disturbing that you used him in the same sentence as the innocent locksmith.

He a proper fool that fella David Byrne innocent he must of forgot all the victims of Crumlin drimnagh feud. And he saying hutches killed bottler sister I'd love to know what hutch he talking about that killed bottler sister he a spoofer. Not all hutches are innocent everyone knows that but majority of hutches aren't involved in crime and there the ones that can't even have a communion or confirmation iin peace and gettin gim forms there life's are in danger getting there cars burned windows broke with children inside when they have nothing to do with crime. That simpleton can think what he wants he's a fool that knows nuthin about nuthin let him talk his ****e. I never seen him put anything into this website that anybody cared about only ask stupid questions and he hates hutches and kinahans but his name is Mago what sort of a muppet is he

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Mystery surrounds secretive extradition request of Irish 'drug dealer'

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/mystery-surrounds-secretive-extradition-request-15740350

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Because he tried to kill Greg Lynch and also shot 3 women the same night but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Yea he did try kill Greg lynch but wasn't it cancer that ordered it over Freddie crying Greg was slipping vicky the sausage and when it went wrong he got md killed to cover his tracks so no don't let truth get in way of a good story

That is some excellent news from the UK, the noose is tightening. Wonder why the NCA haven't picked up Byrne yet (or have they?), he was surely in on the phone calls and communicating with Kavanagh.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Some folks in this thread need to take a tolerance break, the hash has them talking out there brown pipes

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    That is some excellent news from the UK, the noose is tightening. Wonder why the NCA haven't picked up Byrne yet (or have they?), he was surely in on the phone calls and communicating with Kavanagh.

He could be on holiday in Dubai. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭jay1988

Everyone in the coolock Artane area is terrified of warren OConnor one boyo not to mess with ��

This is far from the truth. :pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement