Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

jay1988 wrote: »
    This is far from the truth. :pac::pac::pac:

Fact 100% everyone’s terrified of him

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Coppers have enough evidence on cancer over the murder plots to charge him he be extradited before the year is out. He be charged with directing an organised crime group inside and outside the state and that carry life and if you take on the goverment like he did you can be sure they are going to give you maximum sentence in the scc. People already starting leave him Sandra left mtk over the encroa because she sending encro messages to. Gangster gee coming back for her mas funeral and cancer terrified she won't go back to him with baby dubai. Bomber in his 50s looking at a sentence that will have him die in jail. If your looking at a sentence like that no matter what evidence they have your going to go not guilty because ye have nuthin to lose. This is the start of the downfall for cancer and it all because his ego he thought he could take on the state never gonna happen. Not even mi5 can help him now nca all over him in England to. Holland England Ireland prob will all want a peace of him he be the catch of the year I say he feel like a proper fool now

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I’ll take a guess at 12-15

I'd say be more like a mulvey sentence very strange to go guilty when you have nuthin to lose look at his age he be coming out in a box if he gets that sentence. Something strange goin guilty no matter what evidence they have ur goin to fight it because of how long your looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Coppers have enough evidence on cancer over the murder plots to charge him he be extradited before the year is out. He be charged with directing an organised crime group inside and outside the state and that carry life and if you take on the goverment like he did you can be sure they are going to give you maximum sentence in the scc. People already starting leave him Sandra left mtk over the encroa because she sending encro messages to. Gangster gee coming back for her mas funeral and cancer terrified she won't go back to him with baby dubai. Bomber in his 50s looking at a sentence that will have him die in jail. If your looking at a sentence like that no matter what evidence they have your going to go not guilty because ye have nuthin to lose. This is the start of the downfall for cancer and it all because his ego he thought he could take on the state never gonna happen. Not even mi5 can help him now nca all over him in England to. Holland England Ireland prob will all want a peace of him he be the catch of the year I say he feel like a proper fool now

And not to forget cancers dad, he thought he would die a free man, not so sure now, whatever happens he will have his collar felt aswell, all because of an idiot wanabee gangster.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

I'd say be more like a mulvey sentence very strange to go guilty when you have nuthin to lose look at his age he be coming out in a box if he gets that sentence. Something strange goin guilty no matter what evidence they have ur goin to fight it because of how long your looking at

Would Christy Jr be looking at any time or is it just Daniel and his ould fella?

• Advertisement

And not to forget cancers dad, he thought he would die a free man, not so sure now, whatever happens he will have his collar felt aswell, all because of an idiot wanabee gangster.

Not sure about the da I dont think the will have encris on him he left cancer to his own ****e and went into other things doing business in Hong Kong and Singapore and places but could be wrong maybe he have messages on the same servers that get him for money laundering but it's cancer that be main man going down and there be a q of his yes men willing to testify to save them self's from life sentences I say. It's time to sit back and relax and watch it unfold

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I'm sure bomber has spent the last few months wondering where it all went wrong. All paths lead back to DK and his ego. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he struck a deal to get a more lenient sentance

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Is WOC the one who put up the pic with Lawlor? Saw Big commented on it presumably taking the piss. He also a hitman or whos he with

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Ck988 wrote: »
    Is WOC the one who put up the pic with Lawlor? Saw Big commented on it presumably taking the piss. He also a hitman or whos he with

Yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Has Big removed the comment on the pic with Lawlor now? I saw it there before, but gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Has Sandra Vaughan vanished? Fierce quiet after all her waffling lately

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

That’s why I think 12-15.

Due to age he’s gonna squeal and save his ass for one last day in the sunshine.

Drop some info and % off his sentence for guilty plea.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

That’s why I think 12-15.

Due to age he’s gonna squeal and save his ass for one last day in the sunshine.

Drop some info and % off his sentence for guilty plea.

Hopefully, mad that he has pled guilty, Bovril Jaws quaking in his boots I’d say the fat ****

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Hopefully, mad that he has pled guilty, Bovril Jaws quaking in his boots I’d say the fat ****

I bet his arse is flapping big time now.

The sh*t is really about to hit the fan piece by piece.

O Driscoll hinted the other day they’re about to drop a bombshell and he doesn’t usually give away a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Has Sandra Vaughan vanished? Fierce quiet after all her waffling lately

Just faded more into the background,, again it's all for show,,

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

25 years easy for bomber if he doesn't rat

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Ruxon wrote: »
    25 years easy for bomber if he doesn't rat

Would he really have plead guilty if he was getting 25 years? There has to be some sort of deal made.

Would he really have plead guilty if he was getting 25 years? There has to be some sort of deal made.

Mulvey got 32 years for similar offenses. Take in this guilty plea he's looking at 20 plus..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Mulvey got 32 years for similar offenses. Take in this guilty plea he's looking at 20 plus..

He's gonna talk, definitely

And that's a minimum tarrif of 32 years. The brits don't **** around with sentencing.. The next few months be interesting, can see the murders returning fairly soon unfortunately

• Advertisement

He has already, otherwise he would not plead guilty, that way it is all under wraps.

I bet his arse is flapping big time now.

The sh*t is really about to hit the fan piece by piece.

O Driscoll hinted the other day they’re about to drop a bombshell and he doesn’t usually give away a thing.

Aye and Johnno is pretty beefed up at the moment, and seems a lot of DK,s dealers aint paying their debts expecting him to be lifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

From the indo: An All-Ireland winning GAA star is at the centre of the UK's biggest ever investigation into organised crime.

Peter Loughran - who won the Sam Maguire trophy with Tyrone in 2003 - is one of six Northern Irishmen facing charges arising from Operation Venetic led by the National Crime Agency (NCA).

The 45-year-old was arrested at his home near Dungannon on June 23 after the secretive EncroChat phone network was breached by a foreign government.

Oh the funs only beginning

Aye and Johnno is pretty beefed up at the moment, and seems a lot of DK,s dealers aint paying their debts expecting him to be lifted.

Warming up nicely..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

smodgley wrote: »
    The Criminal Assets Bureau conducted a search operation earlier today focused on an Organised Crime Group based in County Longford who are expected to be involved in the sale and supply of controlled drugs, intimidation and extortion of monies, and marks a significant development in this CAB investigation.

€110,000 and £14,000 in cash was seized along with 3 caravans, 11 vehicles (including Mercedes, Skoda Kodiaq, Isuzu DMAX, Ford Ranger, Toyota Landruiser and assorted light commercial vehicles), 3 power washers, 3 watches, and designer handbags and footwear.

For more info go to our website - https://www.garda.ie/!E8W1OH

3 power washers to clean the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

I’ll take a guess at 12-15

If they can pin him with major shipments he will get more than that. You can get 30 years for bulk distribution in the UK. Mulvey already did.

If they can pin him with major shipments he will get more than that. You can get 30 years for bulk distribution in the UK. Mulvey already did.

tis why he had a panic attack when he seen the evidence. :rolleyes:

As I said before if he talks and takes big boys down he won’t get that. That’s the point. Will he talk to save his ass?

There’s a reason he’s gone guilty and we’ll soon find out why.

tis why he had a panic attack when he seen the evidence. :rolleyes:

He had a panic attack when they came to arrest him in his cell, never mind seeing the evidence. The UK is a strange place for these lads to go when the sentences are so severe compared to anywhere else in Europe. NCA are not ****ing around. I might only have 50 quid in me wallet but id rather that than facing that ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

He had a panic attack when they came to arrest him in his cell, never mind seeing the evidence. The UK is a strange place for these lads to go when the sentences are so severe compared to anywhere else in Europe. NCA are not ****ing around. I might only have 50 quid in me wallet but id rather that than facing that ****

Sentences are much heavier in england. People get 5-10 years for conspiracy to murder in Ireland in England they’ll get like 20, 25

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement