Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He wasn’t per say but Robbie wanted to take him out so by gunning KF he thought he’d get a reaction.

Here where are you getting this from? Apart from the obvious...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Haha you're contributing absolutel drivel

Last three pages are absolutely embarrassing from you.

More abuse, where’s your information?

Yeah hold on and I'll tell you who I am. You clearly don't know and are trying to fit the pieces together. I'm telling ya the answer. Nothing more to it lad.

That’s fair enough lad.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Here where are you getting this from? Apart from the obvious...

I was wrong on that one as I said to a previous poster, just posted what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

More abuse, where’s your information?

I know enough to know all your posts are 100% rubbish.

I don't post much you are right, it's better to let the good posters keep the thead going.

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I know enough to know all your posts are 100% rubbish.

I don't post much you are right, it's better to let the good posters keep the thead going.

Well you’ve more information to share so lad, look at all the answers I’ve gotten from my posts so they’ve had a purpose on this thread when you actually think about it. I’ve no issue with you not agreeing with my info but enough of the slurs and assumptions about me, I wouldn’t report anyone on this so respect that and get on with contributions of information, not little snips.
    The accountant one made me laugh tho

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

He wasn’t per say but Robbie wanted to take him out so by gunning KF he thought he’d get a reaction.

Finn worked for big not flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

I just dont know why people argue and get personal on this over what people post... I'm guessing none of us are big time gangsters who are actually giving the orders or doing the hits.. everyone is just putting up what they hear on this... yes it could be compete bull**** and if ya dont agree either say I heard completely different and this is what I heard or just ignore it.. I personally read through this take some of it as real cause it makes sense and the rest I dont pass any heed of.. but getting into tit for tat arguing over what people said ruins the thread..

That's my two cents which really means **** all

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

That's not true at all. It's all well and good trying to put pieces together but stop acting like you know the real reason.

KF asked Robbie to meet with him over a disagreement he was having with someone else. Robbie thought Keith was planning to kill him so he shot him first. That's it.

That makes a lot of sense. Completely crazy though as shows how paranoid they all are. And ironically enough this happened only a few yards from where the body parts were found. So I assume this caused the beef with Mr. Big and RL?

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I just dont know why people argue and get personal on this over what people post... I'm guessing none of us are big time gangsters who are actually giving the orders or doing the hits.. everyone is just putting up what they hear on this... yes it could be compete bull**** and if ya dont agree either say I heard completely different and this is what I heard or just ignore it.. I personally read through this take some of it as real cause it makes sense and the rest I dont pass any heed of.. but getting into tit for tat arguing over what people said ruins the thread..

That's my two cents which really means **** all

100% agree I got info that I shared and from that we got new info that’s how it works best on a thread. Really good post by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Thesiger wrote: »
    I’ve wondered about the Finn murder myself. No obvious explanation out there.

Robbie was out to get big,finn was working with big and also a hitman. It was kill or be killed. No idea why lawlor and big were in a feud

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

Threads gone to ****, f**k all old posters left and too many people wanting to be spoon fed information

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

So who did then? Think about it, RL’s death mutually benefits every big player including the Kins, he was too volatile so it’s “best for “business” ;) doesn’t take much piecing together. Just read this thread and it makes totally sense.

So you've made an assumption based off this thread as opposed to any inside knowledge that we all know you don't have

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

PSNI detectives investigating the murder of Robbie Lawlor in north Belfast on Saturday have arrested a 36-year-old man on suspicion of murder.

The man was detained last night and the PSNI said he remains in custody.

Source: RTE

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

Anyone know when PC gets out? Im sure its only 1 or 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,712 ✭✭✭✭briany

Where does Bernard Fogerty fit into the gangland picture (if he fits in anywhere)? I keep seeing videos being posted of him on Dublin Whatsapp where he's making threats to people and talking about how he's going to take over Coolock now that Robbie Lawlor is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

briany wrote: »
    Where does Bernard Fogerty fit into the gangland picture (if he fits in anywhere)? I keep seeing videos being posted of him on Dublin Whatsapp where he's making threats to people and talking about how he's going to take over Coolock now that Robbie Lawlor is dead.

Bipolar fantasist.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

briany wrote: »

He's the hero we didn't know we needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Johnathon Gill he does be called but his real name is Jonathan gillard

that's an absolute lie if this was true then why does his brother and sister use the name aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Correction, real name - Johnathon Gillardio, according to my sources. Long history in takeaways.

Lads his name is Gill.

• Advertisement

Noseygit wrote: »
    So you've made an assumption based off this thread as opposed to any inside knowledge that we all know you don't have

I’ve been told information elsewhere off this thread and I was relaying the info.

Anyone know when PC gets out? Im sure its only 1 or 2 weeks.

Can’t be too long.
    He’s brown bread if he goes back to the streets, cough up to the murder, turn grass and go into police protection. or take his own way out, Either way he’s not going back to his old ways unless he wants to be a dead man walking.

why would he get a reaction off flashy for shooting KF did they even know each other

Ucntcme wrote: »
    why would he get a reaction off flashy for shooting KF did they even know each other

I answered this already I got my info incorrect according to a few, it makes sense what they relayed. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

that's an absolute lie if this was true then why does his brother and sister use the name aswell
    I was going by info on this thread,well part 1,from drone in the know back when we had people in the know on this
    I don't know any criminals
    Altho my uncle was done for stealing sheep off the curragh :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Pc won't get out
    When he's due for release on breaking his bail you may be sure he'll be charged with kmw murder
    Esp now the only other culprit it dead
    Cops can't be seen letting kid killers go

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I was going by info on this thread,well part 1,from drone in the know back when we had people in the know on this
    I don't know any criminals
    Altho my uncle was done for stealing sheep off the curragh :)

what was he doing with the sheep after he stole them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

I answered this already I got my info incorrect according to a few, it makes sense what they relayed. :)

You're talking absolute muck.

Just spent 15 minutes sifting through the last 5 pages of drivel.

Please stop it.

You haven't a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Correction, real name - Johnathon Gillardio, according to my sources. Long history in takeaways.

Lads his name is Gill.

His real surname is Gillard - fact.
    You can find him as Joey Gill on Facebook though - interesting to see who likes his Facebook “pictures” it’s like a whose who of the Coolock Kindergarden Gang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

what was he doing with the sheep after he stole them

He was trying to lure Flashy out of Finglas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement