Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

grayzer75 wrote: »
    ATM's / Credit Unions

Physical / Sexual assault

Friendly with a suspect in a capital murder case

All the above bring unwanted attention / surveillance to an area where a lot of boys were 'working' quietly in the background in the petroleum and tobacco industry without drawing too much attention to themselves ;)

Bang on there, fags ans petrol was actually a good helper and a few quid in the pocket, the dealers in death have wrecked everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The days of it being bandit country might be coming to an end

Those days have been over for some time. Its more like trading on the name criminality now. Everyone gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,380 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

i think that's closer to the truth, he pleaded guilty and now goes straight to jail without much of a trial.

Doesn't seem to be the case - his side has requested a Newton Hearing so evidence will be heard and disputed in front of the judge.
    Guesswork on my part would be that he whilst he has pleaded guilty to the substance of the charge, he is questioning the evidence that gives him a leading role.

https://extra.ie/2020/07/07/news/irish-news/thomas-bomber-kavanagh-pleads-guilty-drug-smuggling

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Without blinking an eye, and a big amount of cash to pay, otherwise extra 10 years added on, no messing in the UK, look at Cocky he aint seen the light of day for many years, and Bovril will have all his stuff in Brazil seized and his men who front the companies busted also, Bovril is so stupid, so if it can be seen so easily online, imagine what NCA has. :rolleyes:

http://www.infocif.es/empresa/green-land-securities-sl

I know a lad who is constantly going back and forth between Panama, Colombia and Brazil. He's involved in the game but not big time or anything. Smart lad from good family.

I am starting to wonder if hes involved considering he's always in Brazil and it seems the Kinahan Group have huge connections to Brazil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

Nobody knows what bombers doing but is strange when your looking at a stretch like that that you go guilty. Even if your on murder people go not guilty because you have nuthin to lose life if you go guilty or not so always worth the chance. The state want cancer on Irish soil bad there's enough evidence to charge him with the murder plots he was bon on the encros then Bon new. They have his messages from arakas phone and they have a lot from the encro servers. They have branno bugged talking him then you have smcg who can't do jail looking at life for duckegg who will talk if they even need his evidence. They been looking at bomber 4 years and he gave his own personnel handgun to that simpleton to kill jh and he killed innocent ton. Cancer be extradited 100% and will get life for directing a criminal organisation inside and outside the state maximum sentence is life and he will get the book thrown at him. Only thing now is that the Dutch and nca prob want him to but hopefully he's got in ireland

You go guilty early to get the reduction.. they have the evidence so you'd be stupid not to go guilty, 3rd off if you do it early.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Saw a lad getting arrested yesterday on way home in Portlaoise. Had a loaded glock.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Possible relation to Daniel O'Callaghan charged with ATM theft in Co Cavan, inside at the minute over it. Same road in Crossmaglen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Saw a lad getting arrested yesterday on way home in Portlaoise. Had a loaded glock.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=902005346948891&id=499007650581998

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

You go guilty early to get the reduction.. they have the evidence so you'd be stupid not to go guilty, 3rd off if you do it early.

Nobody knows the evidence yet. But its true you get reduced sentence going guilty but why go not guilty when he still facing dying inside. Plus when your in the game and caught cancer tries tell everyone to go not guilty so he knows he's not been grassed on. I've no clue what's goin on with bomber but somethings weird about it all. One thing for sure though is a lot of boys aint following his orders right now. Even Sandra left because she was in contact with cancer on the encros things are starting to get good it's nearly time to let the fireworks off

begbysback wrote: »
    Do you think he has enough money to challenge keeping him segregated for life on the grounds of inhumanity?

He would be segregated so he wouldn't have influence on other prisoner and because of threat to his life he can appeal it a couple of times and thats it. But he wouldn't be winning and I don't think he would take his chances off segregation anyway a lot of people in there be happy to get him pd who was killed in Spain his bro doing life bd and he snappin inside after finding out the truth that cancer set it all up

A lad up for murder will have nothing to lose bacause mandatory life and will always plead not guilty but other cases where no mandatory stretch they have a huge incentive to plead guilty
    Just saying it's not cut and dry,time will tell
    This is definitely the start of the end of kinahan inc

In England the sentences they get for importing are longer than the lifers here dóing murder though. It a funny one don't know what to make of it but it will come out in the end

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

In England the sentences they get for importing are longer than the lifers here dóing murder though. It a funny one don't know what to make of it but it will come out in the end

3 years for having a stun gun. What would you get here

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    I take your points but it will make an absolute joke of our justice system if he doesn’t spend time behind bars here

hope this happens-its is a absolute joke maybe if it does something will chnage.

a 17 year old dismebered and has body parts thrown around like easter egss and no one charged?

Comical.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

He would be segregated so he wouldn't have influence on other prisoner and because of threat to his life he can appeal it a couple of times and thats it. But he wouldn't be winning and I don't think he would take his chances off segregation anyway a lot of people in there be happy to get him pd who was killed in Spain his bro doing life bd and he snappin inside after finding out the truth that cancer set it all up

DK set up PD? I've heard many different theories on who killed him but never got a conclusive answer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

How come cops in northern Ireland and England busy as bees with the encro business and Irish cops doing nothing?
    They said on those articles "they are looking into it" same old

Was wondering the same myself, surely if the French who cracked the code shared the goodies out the Gardai should be making multiple arrests by now. They are making hay out of it in the UK anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Did go down well with who ?
    Slab Murphy wouldn't of allowed that ****e in his day.
    Long gone are the underground banks

Slab had a bit of a falling out with the O'Callaghans over a local planning application back in the early 2000s. He sent some of his crew to threaten/intimidate them but it didn't end well. One of the O'Callaghans disarmed one of the gang and shot him dead with his own gun, allegedly.

The older generation were a staunchly republican family and highly respected in the locality, there was more to their falling out with Slab than meets they eye. Maybe they weren't happy with the 1994 surrrender and subsequent disarming of the local batallion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Rocker

It's not rocker ages aren't even close, is "shooter" still knocking around or has he "disappeared"?

It's not rocker ages aren't even close, is "shooter" still knocking around or has he "disappeared"?

Is shooter the guy from the cartel book you are referring to?

• Advertisement

hope this happens-its is a absolute joke maybe if it does something will chnage.

a 17 year old dismebered and has body parts thrown around like easter egss and no one charged?

Comical.

The charges thing has been through the ringer here. There's obviously not enough evidence to secure a conviction (or at least the DDP thinks evidence is weak and someone might get a pass).

Charges were brought 'in relation' to the disappearance. And I think its withholding and/or obstruction - that parish anyway.

The Drogheda lad(s) have legal sorted so I think its only a matter of time before that's before the courts (allowing for a C19 backlog).

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was wondering the same myself, surely if the French who cracked the code shared the goodies out the Gardai should be making multiple arrests by now. They are making hay out of it in the UK anyway.
    and in Northern Ireland:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Is shooter the guy from the cartel book you are referring to?

Yes, even though he can be named, I don't want to link him to the supergrass in the UK, just curious is he still knocking about as Trevor came back and was arrested with a Glock.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

Gods Gift wrote: »
    3 years for having a stun gun. What would you get here

A quick sharp shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Is it this guy?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/nickymcconnell-kinahanhutch-dublin-gangland-gardai-18374877

Yes, even though he can be named, I don't want to link him to the supergrass in the UK, just curious is he still knocking about as Trevor came back and was arrested with a Glock.

Was the shooter 100% TB? Sorry to go off topic but just wondering, thought it was KH but I don't know

A quick sharp shock.

I think he had a fairly powerful one. I've been tased by a weaker voltage taser and it wasn't fun, I can't imagine what his one could do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

This is completely nothing to do with the current happenings, but just wondering from something someone was saying the other day. Who was the Panda's associate who was with him when he was shot - supposedly an "ex bank worker" and his right hand man? Referred to at that time as "Jewie" Also involved more recently in some row with Kane Kirwan/McCormack leading to a phone of some woman being stolen.

Is this person known by a different nickname now, or named at all? Is he more prominent now or has he faded away?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Looking back on what happened to KMW the lads that murdered him killed him the same way Roy Demeo and his crew of killers did back in the 80’s, the Gemini method ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

[=Haladmirer;113958471]It could be possible bomber is going to eat his porridge,just pled guilty so he will see the light of day again,and won't rat
    It's very common for elderly guy looking at possible rest of life to just plead guilty and hope for the best
    Would you rat on DK tho,he's the type to kill your family as he has done before,that make anyone think twice[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bumped off two of Bombers family already. Caused some friction too at the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement