Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

[=Haladmirer;113958471]It could be possible bomber is going to eat his porridge,just pled guilty so he will see the light of day again,and won't rat
    It's very common for elderly guy looking at possible rest of life to just plead guilty and hope for the best
    Would you rat on DK tho,he's the type to kill your family as he has done before,that make anyone think twice

Yeah, bumped off two of Bombers family already. Caused some friction too at the time.[/quote]

I always wondered what his reaction to all that was. Considering they were his cousins, did he care or is he so caught up in that life he just understood they had to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

[=Haladmirer;113958471]It could be possible bomber is going to eat his porridge,just pled guilty so he will see the light of day again,and won't rat
    It's very common for elderly guy looking at possible rest of life to just plead guilty and hope for the best
    Would you rat on DK tho,he's the type to kill your family as he has done before,that make anyone think twice

Yeah, bumped off two of Bombers family already. Caused some friction too at the time.[/QUOTE]

Bomber knew them two boys were getting done he gave the go ahead for hatchet to cancer because hatchet threatened people on the Costa and they were out for blood. Cancer took out hatched to keep the other crew happy even though it was cancer who sent hatchet down to threaten them in the first place but it back fired on him. Cancer ran it by bomber first. And what family of bombers would cancer take out? He takes any bombers family out he's losing the byrnes bop and a lot of people from Crumlin he can't threaten bombers family because there all married in the byrnes unless he wasn't to lose half his yes men like he lost so many of the northsiders after he took out gary

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

That Mago fella reported me for giving him abuse can I block him off here

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

That Mago fella reported me for giving him abuse can I block him off here

Let me know when you find out gg. No one likes a grass

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

He would be segregated so he wouldn't have influence on other prisoner and because of threat to his life he can appeal it a couple of times and thats it. But he wouldn't be winning and I don't think he would take his chances off segregation anyway a lot of people in there be happy to get him pd who was killed in Spain his bro doing life bd and he snappin inside after finding out the truth that cancer set it all up

Would Barry have a crew in there?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Eyes1 wrote: »

He should be on the politics thread. Dont like somebody's opinion? Just feign insult and abuse and censor them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The talk of the Newton Hearing has me guessing that a large portion of the evidence the prosecution has on Bomber is what was provided by AS. And the newton hearing is to challenge AS testimony. Just my thoughts, what I considered upon initially hearing about the Newton hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

The talk of the Newton Hearing has me guessing that a large portion of the evidence the prosecution has on Bomber is what was provided by AS. And the newton hearing is to challenge AS testimony. Just my thoughts, what I considered upon initially hearing about the Newton hearing.

Can someone please PM me who AS is, cant figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tiktokboom

ElZee wrote: »
    Yep, he must be reading this thread :pac:

Maybe it wasn't him who removed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

AmberGold wrote: »

The socialite is FF.

Google 'Irish backpacking cocaine Australia'

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

It's not rocker ages aren't even close, is "shooter" still knocking around or has he "disappeared"?

The ages are pretty close & he is in the U.K.
    He ran from finglas when things warmed up and CC was busted with a load of beak and gun

Liam seizing his opportunity..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The opportunity to do life in an English hellhole is all that is
    How did he escape the net so far?
    His money trail must be tied up with bombers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The age of AS could be a red herring
    I was surprised they gave an age for security reasons in a situation like that
    Age helps dk figure out who they have

• Registered Users Posts: 5,050 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

GerryFog wrote: »
    The socialite is FF.

Google 'Irish backpacking cocaine Australia'

Never heard of him. Is he a socialite in the hobnobbing with Z listers, Sindo gossip column sense?

Haladmirer wrote: »

I’d say he’s next on the hit list for authorities. All intertwined with the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Haladmirer wrote: »

Aye and Fred will be feeling it also, lot of death money in the pikey cabins.

Which one AS, bomber or cancer take ya pick, whistleblower gone quiet also. :D

Which one AS, bomber or cancer take ya pick, whistleblower gone quiet also. :D

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

BREAKING - Three people have been arrested by gardai investigating the 2015 murders of Willie Maughan and his girlfriend Ana Varslavane.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Lovely set of delph on him

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Very peculiar that Whistleblower has been quiet the past few days, he has done it before of course but it's strange

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Barnavave wrote: »
    Slab had a bit of a falling out with the O'Callaghans over a local planning application back in the early 2000s. He sent some of his crew to threaten/intimidate them but it didn't end well. One of the O'Callaghans disarmed one of the gang and shot him dead with his own gun, allegedly.

The older generation were a staunchly republican family and highly respected in the locality, there was more to their falling out with Slab than meets they eye. Maybe they weren't happy with the 1994 surrrender and subsequent disarming of the local batallion.

That was when Keith Rogers from Hackballscross got killed.

Never heard of him. Is he a socialite in the hobnobbing with Z listers, Sindo gossip column sense?

It has been said ages ago

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2057832446&page=341

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Very peculiar that Whistleblower has been quiet the past few days, he has done it before of course but it's strange

Might have been AS AKA FF also given that once he started talking he really needed cancer gone, I might be writing nonesense though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Might have been AS AKA FF also given that once he started talking he really needed cancer gone, I might be writing nonesense though.

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting theory

You're fairly sure that AS is FF? There has been **** all said about him since he was nicked to be fair, can't imagine he'd be the type to be keeping his mouth shut with the rap he's facing

edit: he was 25 in January 2015 so that does fit

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting theory

You're fairly sure that AS is FF? There has been **** all said about him since he was nicked to be fair, can't imagine he'd be the type to be keeping his mouth shut with the rap he's facing

edit: he was 25 in January 2015 so that does fit

Well if it turns out that way, cancer owes me the money for the find, I will send cancer the link below, so he can send the dosh. :D

https://www.gardabenevolent.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭john boye

He's been busy here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,050 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

smodgley wrote: »
    BREAKING - Three people have been arrested by gardai investigating the 2015 murders of Willie Maughan and his girlfriend Ana Varslavane.

Where did you see this? Nothing showing up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement