Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Can only but see her and her family heading in ONE DIRECTION. :D

Get your coat

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

liamo.png

fair play to Tubs for getting this sorted, Friday should be good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

With the Encro what would tie someone if they throw away the handset .ie not caught with handset as it was only text?

It would all be circumstantial. The SCC will come in handy for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Beak is still flooding into Dublin. Is grass still hard to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

GerryFog wrote: »
    Beak is still flooding into Dublin. Is grass still hard to find?

Yes and hash even harder too find

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The opportunity to do life in an English hellhole is all that is
    How did he escape the net so far?
    His money trail must be tied up with bombers

ARE uk jAILS THAT BAD?

I REMEMBER AN ARTICLE WHERE Arakas was talking about playing video games and going to therapy-he thought that it was a pretty easy stretch-hes in what prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

ARE uk jAILS THAT BAD?

I REMEMBER AN ARTICLE WHERE Arakas was talking about playing video games and going to therapy-he thought that it was a pretty easy stretch-hes in what prison?

Private prisons are good... state ones not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 gossipgirl123

Traces of a fire ?

Fire in the compound yesterday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Fire in the compound yesterday
    Hes a pikey.
    Fire in the compound every day

I just thought by level of secrecy that AS had big info on dk about killings and was Irish cops secret weapon so to speak
    FF doesn't strike me as being on that level
    Did I just read to much into the secrecy

• Advertisement

Private prisons are good... state ones not so much.
    Much like our hospitals
    You can go private if you got the reddies

I just thought by level of secrecy that AS had big info on dk about killings and was Irish cops secret weapon so to speak

I would imagine that hes very well connected if he was that close to the don. also important for them to have someone like him in the 'a list circle' in dublin or whatever you would say. in any case they must have something big on him that meant he was looking at serious time

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

He wouldn't know that much but he'd definitely know about the guys bringing in wholesale amounts. He went off on a trip a few years back and it was basically laying down the trafficking route. Went to Colombia, South Africa, Ethiopia then Dublin. I'm pretty sure he went to Colombia around the time the Kinahan contact in Colombia was found dead in a river. I heard they sent another Dublin guy to Cali to try suss out the situation there too.

Is it confirmed that he's talking to the police??

GerryFog wrote: »
    He wouldn't know that much but he'd definitely know about the guys bringing in wholesale amounts.

Is it confirmed that he's talking to the police??

Its not freddie that hes talking about if thats what you thought

edit: just saw your edit. thats a fairly stupid trip for an unemployed young fella to be making

christy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

In Holland the haul so far from the hackng from Encrochat has been over 100 suspects arrested, 8,000kgs of coke and 1,200kgs of crystal meth. On top of that they have uncovered 19 synthetic drug laboratories along with shipping containers converted into torture chambers complete with dentists chair and soundproofing on the walls.

8,000kg is an absolutely unbelievable haul. To put it into perspective Irelands largest ever cocaine bust was those idiots in Cork back in 2008 when they put petrol into a boats diesel engine when transporting it off a yacht to the shore. That haul was 1,500kg which was valued at half a billion euro, meaning 8,000kg would be valued at around 3 billion, ouch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Muahahaha wrote: »
    In Holland the haul so far from the hackng from Encrochat has been over 100 suspects arrested, 8,000kgs of coke and 1,200kgs of crystal meth. On top of that they have uncovered 19 synthetic drug laboratories along with shipping containers converted into torture chambers complete with dentists chair and soundproofing on the walls.

8,000kg is an absolutely unbelievable haul. To put it into perspective Irelands largest ever cocaine bust was those idiots in Cork back in 2008 when they put petrol into a boats diesel engine when transporting it off a yacht to the shore. That haul was 1,500kg which was valued at half a billion euro.

Maybe these gangs give private dental care to their employees. I only get a free checkup on the auld prsi.

garda.png

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

Anyone see the videos of WOC getting chased in Temple Bar? Coolock feud heating up.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Maybe these gangs give private dental care to their employees. I only get a free checkup on the auld prsi.

Look at the gnashers on LB and Bovril and Smcg, could be a private dentists.

• Advertisement

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    garda.png

Ya aint far wrong there, he is doing one thinking of porridge, he will flip like a pancake, he and LB do not see teeth to teeth anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

CrashH16 wrote: »
    Anyone see the videos of WOC getting chased in Temple Bar? Coolock feud heating up.

Expect another young fella from Darndale to be getting it soon.

WOC had kids with him when it happened by all accounts. Not seen the vid meself just told.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Maybe these gangs give private dental care to their employees. I only get a free checkup an on the auld prsi.

lol this was a bit more than staff dentistry, pilers and scalpels were part of the haul as well as six other shipping containers set up to be mobile prisons

Video of it here
    https://news.sky.com/story/dutch-police-find-torture-chamber-after-tips-from-unencrypted-messages-12023412

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

CrashH16 wrote: »

Seen it there and was wondering was it him... guessing that's those flutes who like to video themselves doing anything like the video of them gettin the gym bag and dancing with the bottles of blue wicked..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Seen it there and was wondering was it him... guessing that's those flutes who like to video themselves doing anything like the video of them gettin the gym bag and dancing with the bottles of blue wicked..

And that ended badly, and this one will also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

rodmn2377 wrote: »

Link please?

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Link please?

https://www.facebook.com/100236384848856/posts/177800127092481/

See if ya can get it on this

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Link please?

https://www.facebook.com/100236384848856/posts/177797757092718/

That's the second video.. he has is kids aswell when they chase him.. cant see him letting it go..

And that ended badly, and this one will also.

Ya chasing him with a knife while he has his kids...does 1 of them say your just like Rob...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Anyone wanna pm the name of woc cant figure it out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement