Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Whitehouse was murdered in 2014. The couple were murdered in 2015. The job had long been done.

Yeah, no doubt. Still possible that WM was asked to do the job, or least partial to some info on it, and was killed because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    That sounds about right, most likely is

Edit: sounds like someone talked

Encrochat?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/100236384848856/posts/177797757092718/

That's the second video.. he has is kids aswell when they chase him.. cant see him letting it go..

Does he have anything to do with Mr Big?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Don Logan wrote: »
    Does he have anything to do with Mr Big?

Circle of friends in Coolock around RL could have been said to have bad blood with Big, particularly since KF shooting in 2018.

These friends also included RC and this is one of the key reasons it spilled over into the Drogheda feud. As RC was supplying the Anti-Mag side.

The runts obv have beef with RL through CL no.1 waiting to avenge his father Fred from back in 09. Big takes these youths under the wing knowing they’ll be useful as a result.

RC is hit. KMW done in retaliation. RL is hit. Hotdog attacked after RL funeral. CL2 shot in legs in Darndale.

WOC also known friend and associate of RL. Known to have a few on the belt and the means to do more.

I reckon the shooting up in Belfast 2 weeks ago may have raised tensions also of retaliation from associates of RL.

Then we have today’s events...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Looks like one of the ward brothers chasing WOC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

MrFlashy92 wrote: »

I see in my crystal ball, some scrotes getting whacked.:rolleyes:

Akesh wrote: »
    Not true. WM is dead because he decided to get out when he saw what a psycho CP was over the BW murder which was ultimately over nothing and the subsequent intimidation of his family. WM was involved in some of the initial stuff with BW but not the murder and refused to be involved in the subsequent intimidation. He was killed because CP is a paranoid wreck and a psycho.

CP was actually related to BW.

The job i was referring to was part of the intimidation after the BW murder. It was other posters who said otherwise. WM was looked at a loose end as he was privy to info about the the workings of the gang and a number of different incidents. The fact that he wanted to get out and also had seen to be trying to distance himself from others in the group, had made the others, esp. CP worried he might turn rat or become a liability.

TomPeep wrote: »
    Looks like one of the ward brothers chasing WOC

Let’s hope WOC doesn’t target his mammy to return the favour. The mammy who protested for her sons rights down the Garda station recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Circle of friends in Coolock around RL could have been said to have bad blood with Big, particularly since KF shooting in 2018.

These friends also included RC and this is one of the key reasons it spilled over into the Drogheda feud. As RC was supplying the Anti-Mag side.

The runts obv have beef with RL through CL no.1 waiting to avenge his father Fred from back in 09. Big takes these youths under the wing knowing they’ll be useful as a result.

RC is hit. KMW done in retaliation. RL is hit. Hotdog attacked after RL funeral. CL2 shot in legs in Darndale.

WOC also known friend and associate of RL. Known to have a few on the belt and the means to do more.

I reckon the shooting up in Belfast 2 weeks ago may have raised tensions also of retaliation from associates of RL.

So basically s**t is about to hit the fan, so these young lads are workin for Big ?

Don Logan wrote: »
    So basically s**t is about to hit the fan, so these young lads are workin for Big ?

If we are talking about the runts around Moatview and Darndale, then yes. They are involved at ground level for Big. CL1 also been trigger man on more than one occasion too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Spot on, woc rumoured to have whacked a few, a bit like Robbie in just being unpredictable, any decent bloke wouldn’t take being chased through town with there kids well, so I can’t see him taking it well, I’d imagine something will happen, and the lads in the video only live 5 minutes away from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

That bunch of little Claytons always put me in mind of the Wicked Witch's flying monkeys. Not sure who the Witch is in this scenario though, the flashy one or the big one? That said I don't think WOC or Lawlor are/were innocent little munchkins by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Does WOC have a crew around Coolock or would he be kind of on his own now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

How much does cocaine abuse play into the paranoia and viciousness?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Ck988 wrote: »
    Does WOC have a crew around Coolock or would he be kind of on his own now

He was good mates with the lad that done the arson job on flyefit for the gym round the corner, who in turn was good pals with lawlor

How much does cocaine abuse play into the paranoia and viciousness?

Id say the likes of CL1 and all are on it a lot, could be wrong but if he’s supposed to have pulled trigger more than once and the way they go around I’d say they’re flat enough on it

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Ck988 wrote: »
    Id say the likes of CL1 and all are on it a lot, could be wrong but if he’s supposed to have pulled trigger more than once and the way they go around I’d say they’re flat enough on it

I know a few of them from that group actually don't. They'll start taking it in a couple of years. A session to them is a box of wkd and a few joints. Their youth and the chips on their shoulders gives them all the fuel they need to be full time mad bastards.

Syndic wrote: »
    I know a few of them from that group actually don't. They'll start taking it in a couple of years. A session to them is a box of wkd and a few joints. Their youth and the chips on their shoulders gives them all the fuel they need to be full time mad bastards.

Things only gonna get worse so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭monty_python

Is WOC Mr big ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

He'll keep his mouth shut. Do about 15 I reckon.

He will get 15 if he talks, and up to 30 to life if he dont, UK aint Ireland, they do not like guns or drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

He will get 15 if he talks, and up to 30 to life if he dont, UK aint Ireland, they do not like guns or drugs.

Noncence. Given his age, and plea 14/15 most. He'll talk to some folks for sure, but it won't be to the c.p.s

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Is WOC Mr big ?

No Mr Big is JG

Is WOC Mr big ?

Big is Giller

Flashy is Wardy

That might paint a clearer pic for you. The runts are associated with both..as street level underlings of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Muahahaha wrote: »
    In Holland the haul so far from the hackng from Encrochat has been over 100 suspects arrested, 8,000kgs of coke and 1,200kgs of crystal meth. On top of that they have uncovered 19 synthetic drug laboratories along with shipping containers converted into torture chambers complete with dentists chair and soundproofing on the walls.

8,000kg is an absolutely unbelievable haul. To put it into perspective Irelands largest ever cocaine bust was those idiots in Cork back in 2008 when they put petrol into a boats diesel engine when transporting it off a yacht to the shore. That haul was 1,500kg which was valued at half a billion euro, meaning 8,000kg would be valued at around 3 billion, ouch!

They didn’t put petrol into a Diesel engine despite what the cops/journos say. It was the bad sea conditions that ****ed up their operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Anyone on here live in Moatview / Darndale ??
    It must be an absolute HELL HOLE going by the amount of crims coming out of there. Feel very sorry for any decent families there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

They didn’t put petrol into a Diesel engine despite what the cops/journos say. It was the bad sea conditions that ****ed up their operation.

Poor friggers that close to shore

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Big is Giller

Flashy is Wardy

That might paint a clearer pic for you. The runts are associated with both..as street level underlings of sorts.

These particular Coolock / darndale runts have links to big, but not to flashy. I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Loss of 8 tons at the actual value at the time of loss would be a lot less (10-100 mil). A guy that buys 1kg brick and loses it is down a certain amount. Guy that buys a half ton or more is down a good bit less.

The value is largely derived from the risk profile of logistics and running the business at different steps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Gardaí had always suspected CP was behind it. But, as far as carrying it out, it was always said to be ‘associates’ of CP.

Did anyone hear the rumour that PC was involved what happened with WM? Back when he was working under CP/OM. No idea if there is any truth in it. But did hear it long time back when PC name was first popping up a few years back. He had been said to carry out his first few acts of extreme violence when he was in their debt.

It's always "associates". Papers can't say who done it but they let folk know without saying it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement