Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,977 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Who did CAB raid in Dublin today? Took car and encros and cash

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

No wonder DK didn't want his missus coming back to dublin. If he has left Dubai it would be very easy to track him down if she did comeback.

Any word on if she did comeback to Dublin? Plenty reporters out near the cemetery and none of them could spot her

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

GerryFog wrote: »
    Yeah and the big problem is air travel is shut so the other gangs can't start looking for new routes.

I'm hearing Venezuela is the next big one as the Venezuelan government is actively producing it to gain income and letting it leave their ports without question. However even for these lads going to Caracas is probably too dangerous. They'd need connections before setting down which means they'd probably need the Kinahan's to make the introduction.

I am sure nothing will stop Beak from hitting Ireland though. Worse comes to worse then they will just pay a bit extra and source it from other Euro gangs.

The UK dealt Maduro a rough enough blow refusing to give him back Venezuelas own gold. It's clear they definitely need cash as they have embargoes on everything there right now.

Venezuelans are filling up their vehicles (for free, oil rich), driving over the border to Colombia, emptying the tank and making a living that way. Crazy situation to be in.

CNN ran an article (so consider their agenda....) but interesting....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/17/americas/venezuela-drug-cocaine-trafficking-intl/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

From what I'm reading DK is potentially in SA. Is that really sustainable? Seems like the same thing will happen again. I read an article that he went off to central asia so who knows. I dunno where is the best place for him to hide. North korea? Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

If they used initial AS instead of FF, do you think they would put the correct age also. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same there's another fella I was thinking of. Let's just say he's related to mh and kh but grew up in Nic and is friends with hutches and lb. Felt sorry for the kid the position he was put in. Cancer tried get him for not picking sides and hit wrong house before. He was good frinee of rh and used to meet him when he was on the run nut nobodies seen or heard from him in donkeys dates don't add up either but ya never know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

From what I'm reading DK is potentially in SA. Is that really sustainable? Seems like the same thing will happen again. I read an article that he went off to central asia so who knows. I dunno where is the best place for him to hide. North korea? Haha

I'm not sure why SA is a better bet for him. there are no major issues with extraditing him from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Still in middle east probly Kazakhstan he made a few contacts in that **** hole and he was in his last year of his visa in UAE anyway and there no way they were going to give him another after his don King bollix. Cancer is sweating he knows its matter of time before he's got i said before you become a back packer doing visa runs cancer ya fool all you evil and slyness is catching up about time you do some porridge ya rat. And lb over in Birmingham having to hire security around his gaf since bomber went guilty after pissing off all the local fellas. Bomber was lbs protection and now he went guilty all the bits wanna kill kill him a typical Byrne always running round mouthing off thinking hes a hard man your not in Crumlin now ya thick. Might have a pina colada later this is getting good

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

I'm not sure why SA is a better bet for him. there are no major issues with extraditing him from there.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes to West Africa considering thats their big trafficking route (Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, Liberia) but even with money its not a great location.

However if he goes to Africa then I can't see him going to South Africa, he can be extradited from there.

If I was to guess he'll go to a rich African state with a coastline and where he can pay off not to be extradited so maybe Angola.

To be honest if I was him I would look to somewhere like Beirut (the civil war is over and its a city with a huge nightlife and top class restaurants), Mexico (no extradition treaty) or even Panama (again I'm pretty sure no extradition treaty)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

I was thinking the same there's another fella I was thinking of. Let's just say he's related to mh and kh but grew up in Nic and is friends with hutches and lb. Felt sorry for the kid the position he was put in. Cancer tried get him for not picking sides and hit wrong house before. He was good frinee of rh and used to meet him when he was on the run nut nobodies seen or heard from him in donkeys dates don't add up either but ya never know

Am I the only one on here who doesn't have a clue who FF is? Is there anywhere I can google to find out? Thanks.

We have just been seeing the black gangs in drogheda here. Seem to feud with Balbriggan. They make music similar to the London gangs but are getting involved with drug warfare and especially fraud. I was in McDonald’s here with the kids and multiple lads with knifes came in chasing lads out of the place. Feel like the beginning of the end and we will be like London soon

To be honest most of the second generation Nigerian-Irish guys come from good families, their parents are doctors or very hard working taxi drivers and usually very religious and strict. They're a lot softer than their white counterparts from the same estates.

The problem is they are growing up alongside absolute knackers in areas like West Tailaght and Blanchardstown.

Its not even about colour, its about the area they're living in.

Beginning of the end? LOL so dramatic. There have been gurriers of all colours coming out of those areas since the estates were built. Your obviously an absolute pansy if the fact that now some of the gurriers have darker skin terrifies you so much.

Anyway if you want to talk about 'non white' or 'non Irish' gangs then you'd want to be looking at the Romanians that were led by Florin Ghinea and the Lithuanians who allegedly are torturing and disappearing addicts who owe them money. The Irish-Nigerians and Brazilians are still pretty damn small players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

I'd have thought somewhere like Macau would be a better bet.

Alderbuck wrote: »
    Am I the only one on here who doesn't have a clue who FF is? Is there anywhere I can google to find out? Thanks.

Google Irish backpacker cocaine australia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Wherever he goes (if he's flying) I'd expect that the relevant authorities will know exactly where he is

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

Google Irish backpacker cocaine australia

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

To be honest most of the second generation Nigerian-Irish guys come from good families, their parents are doctors or very hard working taxi drivers and usually very religious and strict. They're a lot softer than their white counterparts from the same estates.

The problem is they are growing up alongside absolute knackers in areas like West Tailaght and Blanchardstown.

Its not even about colour, its about the area they're living in.

Beginning of the end? LOL so dramatic. There have been gurriers of all colours coming out of those areas since the estates were built. Your obviously an absolute pansy if the fact that now some of the gurriers have darker skin terrifies you so much.

Anyway if you want to talk about 'non white' or 'non Irish' gangs then you'd want to be looking at the Romanians that were led by Florin Ghinea and the Lithuanians who allegedly are torturing and disappearing addicts who owe them money. The Irish-Nigerians and Brazilians are still pretty damn small players.

I wouldn’t be anyway scared of any black gangs. Don’t come across them as the council doesn’t move them into my estate. Haven’t came across many Lithuanians or Romanians in drogheda so I can’t comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

I wouldn’t be anyway scared of any black gangs. Don’t come across them as the council doesn’t move them into my estate. Haven’t came across many Lithuanians or Romanians in drogheda so I can’t comment.

I hear you're a racist now father.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

wardides wrote: »

How is that racist? If it’s sarcasm and I didn’t understand it apologies but the f**k is that racist haha

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Don Logan wrote: »
    How is that racist? If it’s sarcasm and I didn’t understand it apologies but the f**k is that racist haha
    wardides wrote: »

Father Ted reference I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

Only thing about that is, the Chinese enjoy their own substantial or probably even monopoly of the synthetic market. Would they allow someone like that about them, I don't know if they consider someone like Kinahan a rival? There would have to be a lot of deals struck you would think.

From Kinahans point of view, the Chinese don't mess about. You annoy them your going to some labour camp in the far end of the worlds ass. But if you are desperate enough, once your in China....your safe from the rest of the world at least.

From earlier, Venezuela would be as good a spot as any for him right now politically and probably business wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Surely the Brits the Garda and a load of other European police are tracking DKs every move ?

How could he be let just up and head off somewhere... they must have enough on him to charge him everyone around him is goin down but no sign of him getting picked up ?

With that press conference a few wks ago it sounded like it was already a done deal and it would be a matter of time before he was taken in.

If he disappears it could be yrs before he gets done. Or maybe never ? Be some fck up if he's let off the hook to retire on some island somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Surely the Brits the Garda and a load of other European police are tracking DKs every move ?

How could he be let just up and head off somewhere... they must have enough on him to charge him everyone around him is goin down but no sign of him getting picked up ?

With that press conference a few wks ago it sounded like it was already a done deal and it would be a matter of time before he was taken in.

If he disappears it could be yrs before he gets done. Or maybe never ? Be some fck up if he's let off the hook to retire on some island somewhere

They are for certain, but there are probably many illegal ways of crossing frontiers of dodgy states that may be difficult to keep a track on

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

bop.png

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Don Logan wrote: »

That comment wasn't, it was more the fact that the poster referenced that Drogheda had only seen black gangs. Despite one of the biggest gang feuds in the past 18 months been driven by young white males from Moneymore/Rathmullen vs other white males from the cement road.

The reference to "soon to becoming like London" was clearly in reference to young black youths stabbing other youths. This despite countless cases of violence & stabbings from local youths across the town for as long as i can remember.

Not sure how long they have lived in Drogheda but there has been knife crime and young scumbags running around the town for 20 years plus. I don't think it's much different to other towns with similar populations, but for the poster to call out one incident of youths attacking other youths and jump to the conclusion that it is an influx of "black gangs" and that Drogheda may turn into London on the back of this, again largely down to the youths being black, is a fairly underhand racial comment in my eyes.

It also doesn't matter if they are black youths. They're Irish youths. With a different heritage, but would imagine the majority were born and rared in ireland. Hence my Father ted reference.

Any, for a different thread that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Its Andy Lee

edit: according to Twitter

Hope Andy Lee is keeping out of this mug's game. Always considered him a thinking man's boxer and pundit and I enjoy listening to his views as he seems to actually put a bit of thought into them unlike a lot of sports pundits who spew out the same clichés.

I was very surprised he hitched his wagon to MTK though and hope this latest connection to serious crime is just coming as a result of having a huge family that tends to intermarry within the same culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

They didn’t put petrol into a Diesel engine despite what the cops/journos say. It was the bad sea conditions that ****ed up their operation.

It was both, the engine on the rib seized up in rough conditions. They still werent getting to shore with no working engine and then the waves sent the cocaine overboard. Also the rendevous point with the yacht was 50 kilometres offshore which was some distance to be carting 1.5 tonnes of coke in a rib
    Englishman Martin Wanden (58), with a last address in South Africa, had pleaded not guilty to his role in the €440 million drugs haul at Dunlough Bay on the Mizen Peninsula, west Cork on July 2nd 2007.

The case began when a rigid inflatable boat (Rib) carrying 1.5 tonnes of cocaine got into difficulties. The cocaine had been transferred to the RIB from a Catamaran named ‘Lucky Day’ after a rendezvous at a buoy about 30 miles (48km) off the Cork coast.

One of its petrol engines was mistakenly filled with diesel, causing the craft to flounder and sink in unseasonably rough July seas.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/three-men-convicted-over-440m-cocaine-seizure-1.946269

bomba.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

glenboylan wrote: »
    These particular Coolock / darndale runts have links to big, but not to flashy. I could be wrong

You would be wrong. They are more directly connected to Big...but also Flash to a lesser degree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    They are for certain, but there are probably many illegal ways of crossing frontiers of dodgy states that may be difficult to keep a track on

Would think it is impossible to get out of UAE by air without being detected. Dubai alone has over 5,000 secret police all trained by the FBI. Overland or sea is no use either, Saudi Arabia to the west is one empty desert and they chop drug dealers hands off there. Iran to the north is across one of the most militarised seas in the world, its the Straits of Hormuz and it is constantly patrolled by the Saudi, Iranian and American navies. Its a main oil & gas shipping route and theres drones overhead all the time, BBC did a report from there and even the fishermen have their heads wrecked trying to make a living.

I dont think he would last long in South Africa. Russia too dangerous too, the mafia would swallow up his business in no time. What he needs is a country with a dictator who will give him cover. Azerbaijan might fit that bill, the president there is also big into boxing and general sportswashing to promote his country. He has paid millions to host the Forumla 1 and he hosted the first ever European Games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement