Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Hope Andy Lee is keeping out of this mug's game. Always considered him a thinking man's boxer and pundit and I enjoy listening to his views as he seems to actually put a bit of thought into them unlike a lot of sports pundits who spew out the same clichés.

I was very surprised he hitched his wagon to MTK though and hope this latest connection to serious crime is just coming as a result of having a huge family that tends to intermarry within the same culture.

No way would Andy be involved in that.

Regarding MTK is he aligned ? I know he trains MTK boxers but if you want to train anyone half decent in Ireland then they will probably be with MTK.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

high_tower wrote: »
    No way would Andy be involved in that.

Regarding MTK is he aligned ? I know he trains MTK boxers but if you want to train anyone half decent in Ireland then they will probably be with MTK.

In that case its up to him to do whats morally right, mtk are the problem, it shouldnt be a case of 'oh well, i have no choice' because of course these lads have a choice

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Would think it is impossible to get out of UAE by air without being detected. Dubai alone has over 5,000 secret police all trained by the FBI. Overland or sea is no use either, Saudi Arabia to the west is one empty desert and they chop drug dealers hands off there. Iran to the north is across one of the most militarised seas in the world, its the Straits of Hormuz and it is constantly patrolled by the Saudi, Iranian and American navies. Its a main oil & gas shipping route and theres drones overhead all the time, BBC did a report from there and even the fishermen have their heads wrecked trying to make a living.

I dont think he would last long in South Africa. Russia too dangerous too, the mafia would swallow up his business in no time. What he needs is a country with a dictator who will give him cover. Azerbaijan might fit that bill, the president there is also big into boxing and general sportswashing to promote his country. He has paid millions to host the Forumla 1 and he hosted the first ever European Games.

He could drive too Qatar or Oman handy enough and fly from them

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Surely the Brits the Garda and a load of other European police are tracking DKs every move ?

How could he be let just up and head off somewhere... they must have enough on him to charge him everyone around him is goin down but no sign of him getting picked up ?

With that press conference a few wks ago it sounded like it was already a done deal and it would be a matter of time before he was taken in.

If he disappears it could be yrs before he gets done. Or maybe never ? Be some fck up if he's let off the hook to retire on some island somewhere

Or would confirm he is a massive mole.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    bop.png

Missing the Wig :D

• Advertisement

"When you're getting rich they doubt you, so shout out my gang and my brother Chris 'cause I couldn't do this without you, for real" - DK

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Who's FF and the posh gang haha

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Who's FF and the posh gang haha

It's already been explained numerous times and most recently a couple of pages back how to find out who FF is, for god sake the same questions are being asked in this thread constantly

Deco Barry wrote: »
    It's already been explained numerous times and most recently a couple of pages back how to find out who FF is, for god sake the same questions are being asked in this thread constantly

So who is it

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    "When you're getting rich they doubt you, so shout out my gang and my brother Chris 'cause I couldn't do this without you, for real" - DK

New career as a rapper for DK on the cards????

Juicy K maybe as a moniker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

So who is it

Do your own dirty work you lazy *****

• Registered Users Posts: 19,653 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

He could drive too Qatar or Oman handy enough and fly from them

UAE doesnt have a land border with Qatar, you have to transit through Saudi first but even then that border is closed due to the Saudi embargo on Qatar.UAE are also participating in that boycott of Qatar so sea routes are likely shut too. Oman does have a land border but he would need a visa before trying to enter there and a visa application by him would be flagged

New career as a rapper for DK on the cards????

Juicy K maybe as a moniker

Too late now, coulda taken a leaf out of 50 cents book but went the boxing route instead and regretting it now hahaha

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Do your own dirty work you lazy *****

Shut ur mouth u old grandad

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

So who is it

frankie fitzsimons

frankie fitzsimons

Wheres he from? never heard of him and is there any pics of him or any Facebook or insta profiles

Wheres he from? never heard of him and is there any pics of him or any Facebook or insta profiles

plenty of fish

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

He's messing with you.

Just google 'Irish backpackers cocaine Australia'

He was groomed by the Don. Recently had 250k seized by NZ police and Gardai found another 50k in a mattress in Clontarf. I've heard his family are very well connected. I might be wrong but is his mom the Don's ex partner??

I'm pretty sure he also kicked someone to death in Ballymun as a teenager with another guy. FF wasn't named as he was 15 at the time but the other guy was. I can't remember exactly but maybe someone here knows what I am talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

GerryFog wrote: »
    He's messing with you.

He was groomed by the Don. Recently had 250k seized by NZ police and Gardai found another 50k in a mattress in Clontarf. I've heard his family are very well connected. I might be wrong but is his mom the Don's ex partner?

I'm pretty sure he also kicked someone to death in Ballymun as a teenager with another guy. FF wasn't named as he was 15 at the time but the other guy was. I can't remember exactly but maybe someone here knows what I am talking about.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/two-youths-charged-with-st-patricks-day-manslaughter-returned-for-trial-26875481.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

GerryFog wrote: »
    He's messing with you.

He was groomed by the Don. Recently had 250k seized by NZ police and Gardai found another 50k in a mattress in Clontarf. I've heard his family are very well connected. I might be wrong but is his mom the Don's ex partner??

I find this all bizarre tbh, I’m insta friends with a former model, 40’s absolute cracker and another Z lister. She’s mega wealthy (millions) and the only connection with FF I’m guessing is a fondness for the beak.

She’s photos on her profile with FF (not in Ireland) and lots of them with other celebs, prominent business people (socialite developer type, 50’s, publishers, musicians, one developer in particular is always in d news).

Another search on d net throws up pictures of the dealer with the Don. I suppose people in these circles see value in a reliable dealer and can’t see the scum they’re dealing with.

I might add this woman is a total snob, did FF do a few elocution lessons along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Just looking at a whatsapp of a few lads leaving the coolock Iceland shop with a few quid more than they brought in with them.
    Looked calm enough like they needed to raise money for some other venture not like panicked drug addicts.

Who is this celebrity with the eye for the nose candy I'm stumped?

high_tower wrote: »
    Surprised he’s been allowed into oz and nz. They’re strict.

He didn’t get a jail term, his defence gave it loads about him being a talented footballer and having a bright future ahead of him etc.. he was just down for assault in the end and walked away and then the other guy got 5 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Was FF father shot dead? >20 years ago?

AmberGold wrote: »
    I find this all bizarre tbh, I’m insta friends with a former model, 40’s absolute cracker and another Z lister. She’s mega wealthy (millions) and the only connection with FF I’m guessing is a fondness for the beak.

She’s photos on her profile with FF (not in Ireland) and lots of them with other celebs, prominent business people (socialite developer type, 50’s, publishers, musicians, one developer in particular is always in d news).

Another search on d net throws up pictures of the dealer with the Don. I suppose people in these circles see value in a reliable dealer and can’t see the scum and accomplice to a murder they are dealing with.

I might add this woman is a total snob, did FF do a few elocution lessons along the way.

He used to arrange all the A class requests in Lillies and became very well known in those circles and then a “personal friend” to them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigwilliam

He didn’t get a jail term, his defence gave it loads about him being a talented footballer and having a bright future ahead of him etc.. he was just down for assault in the end and walked away and then the other guy got 5 years.

It wasn't ff he was not the other person the other person was adam kelly ff had nothing to do with that murder

He used to arrange all the A class requests in Lillies and became very well known in those circles and then a “personal friend” to them all.

Must have got his hole a fair amount

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Is FF the brother of a Dublin footballer from the 2000s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Jizique

not yet wrote: »

Wondering that myself; controversial transfer also

• Advertisement

not yet wrote: »

100% not