Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Still no sign of the whistleblower over on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Bigwilliam wrote: »
    It wasn't ff he was not the other person the other person was adam kelly ff had nothing to do with that murder

No way was that Adam? Never knew that, he’s another muppet, he was getting called a rat a few months back, not sure who over, Superstar DJ had it on his story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

high_tower wrote: »
    Must have got his hole a fair amount

Yep and what I have witnessed top class.

He seems to have had a relationship with one in particular, D4 type, millionaire (via inheritance), top model looks, multiple languages etc. She moves in international circles & friends with A list celebs, talking Hollywood level, previous long term relationships with sons of Ireland’s elite.

She’s obviously a total gob****e heading off with this lad but it’s an interesting insight into this fellas life. So far removed from Ballymun and the scrotes of the drugs world it’s unbelievable.

Nicola Tallant would have a field day with this one, she’d alt least get a front page and a centre spread out of this story. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 manya

No way was that Adam? Never knew that, he’s another muppet, he was getting called a rat a few months back, not sure who over, Superstar DJ had it on his story.

He was giving the whistleblower info and was accidentally outed when his name wasn't covered in a picture... Lots of kinahan aligned pages sending him death threats

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

manya wrote: »
    He was giving the whistleblower info and was accidentally outed when his name wasn't covered in a picture... Lots of kinahan aligned pages sending him death threats

He was following Flashy on insta and sending whistleblower screenshots. Could see his picture on one of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

AmberGold wrote: »
    Yep and what I have witnessed top class.

He seems to have had a relationship with one in particular, D4 type, millionaire (via inheritance), top model looks, multiple languages etc. She moves in international circles & friends with A list celebs, talking Hollywood level, previous long term relationships with sons of Ireland’s elite.

She’s obviously a total gob****e heading off with this lad but it’s an interesting insight into this fellas life. So far removed from Ballymun and the scrotes of the drugs world it’s unbelievable.

Nicola Tallant would have a field day with this one, she’d alt least get a front page and a centre spread out of this story. :)

Any links to her ? Asking for a friend ...

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

not yet wrote: »
    Is FF the brother of a Dublin footballer from the 2000s

You gotta love this pot shot.....10/10 for effort fella

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

high_tower wrote: »
    Any links to her ? Asking for a friend ...

Google Gob****e millionaire D4 type.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Didn’t AK’s brother kill NM’s brother Ian years ago in Ballymun?

I know NM was threatening AK after being exposed on whistleblowers account and think he got a GIM over it.

Don’t think they ever got him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

He was following Flashy on insta and sending whistleblower screenshots. Could see his picture on one of them

What’s flashys username mate?

Or does any have any of the other guys we read/speak about that aren’t private? Got Lee Byrne but he’s just a poser nothing noteworthy going on there except the occasional sing along in his rented Porsche haha

• Advertisement

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Got Lee Byrne but he’s just a poser nothing noteworthy going on there except the occasional sing along in his rented Porsche haha

Wonder what he’ll be posting after daddy gets 20 years and the money dries up.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Or does any have any of the other guys we read/speak about that aren’t private? Got Lee Byrne but he’s just a poser nothing noteworthy going on there except the occasional sing along in his rented Porsche haha

I’d say that lee has a ****e life. Fake friends and drives around all day posting on insta to his teenager followers and the occasional adult. Technically on the run for his dads actions and surname. **** that, I’ll take my 08 motor anyway and my normal life back home in Ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Wonder what he’ll be posting after daddy gets 20 years and the money dries up.

His daddy hasn't been charged with anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Wardy_1235. Not following him so not sure what he puts up although i had heard he uses his snapchat to advertise weed

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigwilliam

It was Adam Kelly and ryan green Adam Kelly's da offered ryan green 100k and protection on the inside if he took the fall for it to be honest I don't know if greener took the deal or not but Adam did get off because he was a promising young footballer who had trials at man United at the time and there was no CCTV footage or any strong evidence

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Wardy_1235. Not following him so not sure what he puts up although i had heard he uses his snapchat to advertise weed

The papers said that but not true, wasnt him, weed and beak as all the scouse wannabes are saying here now ha

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Bigwilliam wrote: »
    It was Adam Kelly and ryan green Adam Kelly's da offered ryan green 100k and protection on the inside if he took the fall for it to be honest I don't know if greener took the deal or not but Adam did get off because he was a promising young footballer who had trials at man United at the time and there was no CCTV footage or any strong evidence

Who exactly is his da, I see they live in a spot with a pool house and kitted out bar. I had no idea he had been ratting on flashy, nice one lads. Any screenshots of what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5634731/willie-maughan-partner-raped-butchered-arrests-latest-family-hell/

I know the father has been saying this all along, which certainly doesn’t equate to it actually happening(the rape). But a few details being pieced together now to suggest the whole thing was as evil and sinister as some might have thought.
    I know it’s been said on here before but also first time I’ve seen in media CP’s female connection mentioned in the frame for doing the woman.

His daddy hasn't been charged with anything yet

Incoming..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

He posts pics of himself with designer gear on, topless(to show off his shape, he in good nick in fairness to him), posing with his cars and bikes, attending events like MMA/boxing matches ..and generally living the ghetto fabulous lifestyle that earned him his nickname.

As far as advertising the drugs in Snapchat, that’s a common thing now, especially with youngellas on the northside, particularly Blanch, Finglas and Coolock. Wardy himself doesn’t need to do it..he has an army of youths under him from young teens to their mid-20’s and then obviously he has older associates.

As far as the terms Gucci gang/Young Flashys goes...obv it’s a media sensationalism(one that seems to make Nicola Tallant go moist at the gash)and in general refers to the above mentioned youth under Wardy in Rathoath and surrounding area, but it also describes a culture of youths involved in dealing and gang crime all over the city who have bought into this idea of sporting the designer clobber and flaunting the money they make in the most bling, bling way possible. All using smartphones, dealing through the Snapchat syndicates often. KMW was involved in them. Know a few others in my own area. Dealing never been easier. Handy for a youth in midlands or around the country to get a contact in Dublin now and be able to make a short trip on the motorway and then supply his own estate or area back home.

Hence why we now have youngfellas sporting the Canada Goose and Rolex watches in small towns all over the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

John doyle on twitter has posted a few things on the model in question. Google niall horans model girlfriend

Noseygit wrote: »
    John doyle on twitter has posted a few things on the model in question. Google niall horans model girlfriend

She's a fine feek of a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Noseygit wrote: »

for somebody so young she has been fierce unlucky with car accidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Salvadoor

for somebody so young she has been fierce unlucky with car accidents.

Fierce unlucky altogether, €40k for 3 accidents. Nice work

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Saw this on facebook thought it was interesting

DUBLIN HISTORY: Gangland warfare on the streets of Dublin is nothing new. Two notorious gangs were sworn enemies during the late 18th century. The Liberty Boys were Huguenot protestant weavers of French ancestry from the Liberties. The Ormond Boys were catholic butchers, stableboys and livestock workers from Smithfield and Ormond Quay. Swords, knives, bludgeons and slash hooks were the weapons of choice. The lone City Watchmen, armed only with a lantern and a long hooked pole called a bill, were majorly outgunned. Flashpoints for violence were local taverns, fairs, maypole events and funerals. They also had turfwars over the bridges spanning the Liffey. Frequently the police were attacked. In one instance a leader of the Liberty Boys, Thady Foy, killed a watchman. His punishment was to be hanged and quartered outside the Tholsel on Skinners Row, a popular execution spot across from Christ Church. One incident on 11th May 1790 resulted in 3 days of riots and looting that terrorised the city. Eventually the military were called in to quell it. Once though, both gangs joined forces to kidnap, torture and hang a mutual enemy Paul "Gallows" Farrel, a despised city constable. And as one generation of thugs were killed off or grew up, another batch of gangs were on the rise...

Yup the Ormond Boys

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

So is it possibly assumed AK could actually be the whistleblower, it has gone very quiet, if so I claim the dosh, send to.

https://www.gardabenevolent.ie/

So is it possibly assumed AK could actually be the whistleblower, it has gone very quiet, if so I claim the dosh, send to.

https://www.gardabenevolent.ie/

Nah, it’s not him and I don’t think anyone thought that

This was the photo that the blower posted in January 19

jeddy.jpg

old pic i found, mirror printed this in an article about gerry the gas *****

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

If we are taking bets I take Nicky
    AS knows where bodies are buried,FF doesn't
    I'd be wary of any info given on as from papers.red herrings could be

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement