Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

His real surname is Gillard - fact.
    You can find him as Joey Gill on Facebook though - interesting to see who likes his Facebook “pictures” it’s like a whose who of the Coolock Kindergarden Gang

and why would he call himself joey :D:D

Thesiger wrote: »
    He was trying to lure Flashy out of Finglas.

hahaha brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Ucntcme wrote: »
    and why would he call himself joey :D:D

Possibly to stop armchair detectives from boards.ie .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Yes they would and yes they did.

Mate u already told you that the Kinihans an Business Man gave the green light

So we've figured out that mr bigs real name is joseph gillard well do to all the detectives on here :D:D

• Advertisement

So we've figured out that mr bigs real name is joseph gillard well do to all the detectives on here :D:D

oh and he's from coolock....

Lads a lot of you pmd me and I gave you info but you still seem to be going off topic. To those I didn't reply. Pm again. Lads when you put 2 +2 together it's beginning to fall into place. The Maguires also had nothing to do with Robbie. Something I told someone yesterday. I'm jusy going to speak in pm and out here a bit for the time being lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

His real surname is Gillard - fact.
    You can find him as Joey Gill on Facebook though - interesting to see who likes his Facebook “pictures” it’s like a whose who of the Coolock Kindergarden Gang

Had a look there, is that really his page, the photos he posts are not what I was expecting him to post haha.

Not at all what was “figured out” I think it’s pretty clear the name “Joey Gill” is for Facebook purposes.... just like the name Jonathan Gill appears to be for media purposes.
    It’s a lot easier to travel when your passport says Jonathan Gillard.

Had a look there, is that really his page, the photos he posts are not what I was expecting him to post haha.

His profile picture is very apt! Obviously fancies himself as a comedian amongst other things

• Advertisement

Not at all what was “figured out” I think it’s pretty clear the name “Joey Gill” is for Facebook purposes.... just like the name Jonathan Gill appears to be for media purposes.

so you reckon he got his whole family to call themselves gill from when he was a kid then do you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Thethunder wrote: »
    You're talking absolute muck.

Just spent 15 minutes sifting through the last 5 pages of drivel.

Please stop it.

You haven't a clue.

Glad you can investigate, where is you’re info? Or are you just another MOD wannabe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Banana Republic and Lord_Slong are posting the most imaginative sh1te on this thread. I'm out.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Banana Republic and Lord_Slong are posting the most imaginative sh1te on this thread. I'm out.

Ah lad why you leaving, look at all the answers have come from messages, ppl post info and then others can debate it that’s all part of a forum. If you don’t post info you get then it can’t be debated.

I'd love to know where most of the info comes from on here I'd say know more then 5 posters actually know what they're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

His name is Gillard, he's not from Coolock. Media reported his name as gill a few years back it was the first time he had been named in the media (wrongly so) and once the name gill was in the public it stuck and he used it to his advantage

so you reckon he got his whole family to call themselves gill from when he was a kid then do you

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

HairyFeet wrote: »
    His name is Gillard, he's not from Coolock. Media reported his name as gill a few years back it was the first time he had been named in the media (wrongly so) and once the name gill was in the public it stuck and he used it to his advantage

From Clontarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Pure crap.

Would not matter what name was on his passport if there was an interpol alert put out on it.

HairyFeet wrote: »

ok we'll drop it now but he's being going by the name gill since he was a teenager at least along withhis brother and sister

• Advertisement

From Clontarf

and he's not from clontarf either

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    I'm only speaking what faft mate. Believe what you want to believe

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

his sister is still using the name on socail media

• Registered Users Posts: 3 That_Lurker

First time poster here, I was always meaning to register but decided to stay in the shadows.

Have to say the tread has gone downhill recently however I still find myself spending hours a week reading the posts.
    Some of the more recent posts are a little daft, ie KF was done to draw flashy out.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out now with the coolock kids, these are wild and now RL is gone they will think there is no stopping them.
    These are dangerous bunch as a man on his way to work found out one morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'd love to know where most of the info comes from on here I'd say know more then 5 posters actually know what they're talking about

I deal with a good few of these fellas through my work and it’s easy to spot when some posters know the craic and when they’re spoofing. Banana Republic, for example, hasn’t a notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

First time poster here, I was always meaning to register but decided to stay in the shadows.

Have to say the tread has gone downhill recently however I still find myself spending hours a week reading the posts.
    Some of the more recent posts are a little daft, ie KF was done to draw flashy out.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out now with the coolock kids, these are wild and now RL is gone they will think there is no stopping them.
    These are dangerous bunch as a man on his way to work found out one morning.

Yep and they're ****in' little *****, terrorising the people where they're from. Nobody will say anything to them because they fear the consequences.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I deal with a good few of these fellas through my work and it’s easy to spot when some posters know the craic and when they’re spoofing. Banana Republic, for example, hasn’t a notion.

That’s right Zangrief ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

IRE60 wrote: »

Ah Tom, that was me foot Tom, jaysus.

Shame he didn't blow the cunts head off.

• Advertisement

User94 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed how many shootings there are on sheriff street? At least 3 I've read about..its also where CL confronted RL in the video..I'm not from Dublin but I've been down the street a few times and seems normal enough but does anyone know why it's a hotbed for these gangland shootings?

???? your just taking the piss now aren't you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement