Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

Is there something goin on in Coolock?

gonna be a busy weekend, unless someone hides very well

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

gonna be a busy weekend, unless someone hides very well

Whats happening

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Whats happening

Cant find anything online yet

Who was stabbed

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

A teenager has been taken to hospital after he was injured in an incident in north Dublin this afternoon.

The young man, who is in his late teens, was taken to Beaumont Hospital following the incident at Moatview Gardens in Coolock shortly after 2pm.

It is not yet known how he sustained his injuries.

A garda spokesman told Dublin Live investigations into the incident are ongoing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Josh.

Are all these small seizures that are happening at the moment down to encrochat?

Or is it only the big seizures

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Josh. wrote: »
    Are all these small seizures that are happening at the moment down to encrochat?

Or is it only the big seizures

Bit of both I’d say. Strike while the irons hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luke9311

smodgley wrote: »
    A teenager has been taken to hospital after he was injured in an incident in north Dublin this afternoon.

The young man, who is in his late teens, was taken to Beaumont Hospital following the incident at Moatview Gardens in Coolock shortly after 2pm.

It is not yet known how he sustained his injuries.

A garda spokesman told Dublin Live investigations into the incident are ongoing.

wonder if its related to that video doing the rounds recently of some lads in town chasing after a lad with kids (supposedly a friend of lawlors) and calling him a rat....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Josh.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Bit of both I’d say. Strike while the irons hot.

Ya I'd say you're right

The Small Players will further incriminate the big players when they're brought in

That's the game with the street level dealer's, arrest them and get info on the higher ups

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Would be an hilarious buzz, if someone started a find DK on social media FB, twitter etc, following his every move, it will wreck his mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Would be an hilarious buzz, if someone started a find DK on social media FB, twitter etc, following his every move, it will wreck his mind.

Will probably be heading to Astana sometime during the coming week
    https://www.boxingscene.com/mtk-fight-night-returns-espn-on-july-18-from-kazakhstan--149523

EapiG7wXkAAffJ8?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

They had one of them for Larry Murphy years ago when he was still knocking about, I made a Fb profile of him as a laugh commenting on people’s profiles but got reported years ago

Danny Smallnuts is what their calling him in mafia circles in the states now

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Even if he has moved out of Dubai I have no doubt the guards and what ever other police force are after him know exactly where he is. They would have been watching him last few months and leaking info to press to see would he panic. Only question I think is how hard it will be to extradite him from where ever he has moved too but i think it's still only a matter of when.

Confidence levels and usage/grammar have such a strong inverse correlation in this thread.

Even if he has moved out of Dubai I have no doubt the guards and what ever other police force are after him know exactly where he is. They would have been watching him last few months and leaking info to press to see would he panic. Only question I think is how hard it will be to extradite him from where ever he has moved too but i think it's still only a matter of when.

Theyll get him. International warrants and all that, serious business. Danny smallnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,974 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Danny Smallnuts is what their calling him in mafia circles in the states now

How would you be privy to what's being said recently in Mafia circles in the states?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

How would you be privy to what's being said recently in Mafia circles in the states?

Dont listen to vicky she's not all there

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

How big was/is Flashy in comparison to Big for example. just doesnt seem to be anywhere near that level to me

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Confidence levels and usage/grammar have such a strong inverse correlation in this thread.

Great contribution to the thread. Great info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Ck988 wrote: »
    How big was/is Flashy in comparison to Big for example. just doesnt seem to be anywhere near that level to me

No where close

Great contribution to the thread. Great info

I just find it odd is all, that people know the inner workings of the Gardai and how they're tracking criminals across the globe. But not too from to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Not that easy for Kinahan to be moving around now, there is a wife and large family to think of as well, I'm sure she won't want to be holed up in some sh1thole

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Plankton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Plankton

Big is like a king size twix, flashy is like one of them little miniature yokes you get from a packet of Cadbury heroes.

Big is like a king size twinx, flashy is like one of them little miniature yokes you get from a packet of Cadbury heroes.

Brilliant analogy my good fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

He's completely overhyped.

Honestly FF moves more than Mr.Flashy but is under the radar.

Mr.Flashy's guys are selling coke in ounces, bars. Making good money but they're not selling tens of kilos to people.

He is not even in the same stratosphere as Mr.Big

I just find it odd is all, that people know the inner workings of the Gardai and how they're tracking criminals across the globe. But not too from to.

I find it odd that you felt the need to post your thoughts on this topic.

Dont listen to vicky she's not all there

Hahaha good man Jimmy you ****ing tit. You can think I am whoever you want to because it doesn’t really matter, does it? Sitting on your mother’s couch with your hand down your cacks I’d say, can’t think of a better way to spend a Friday night myself ;-)

• Advertisement

It’s a joke pal, no fun allowed in this thread is there? Can’t be upsetting the Boards.ie hard men can I? Lesson learned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement