Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,097 ✭✭✭threeball

I see the encrochat info led cops in Holland to two shipping containers that were set up as torture chambers, complete with dentists chair, tools, plus scalpels etc. All soundproofed. Sounds like something the Eastern europeans dreamt up.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

threeball wrote: »
    I see the encrochat info led cops in Holland to two shipping containers that were set up as torture chambers, complete with dentists chair, tools, plus scalpels etc. All soundproofed. Sounds like something the Eastern europeans dreamt up.

Got the Moroccans and Turks too in the Dam, not to be messed with.

Danny Smallnuts would love all the soft boys in here, maybe not their big mouths though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

I see WOC updated his FB pic and removed his Robbie Lawlor pic. I wonder why? After being up for months and then the Temple Bar incident it is removed. Someone have a word with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Had to grab something from moatview the other day, haven’t been there in nearly 15 years. It was never good but seems awful there at the minute.

Flashy has Nicola tallant to thank for his rep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Josh.

Is JG john Gilligan or Mr big?

Josh. wrote: »
    Is JG john Gilligan or Mr big?

Big. Giller.

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Big. Giller.

Ok thanks thought it was gilli

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Not that easy for Kinahan to be moving around now, there is a wife and large family to think of as well, I'm sure she won't want to be holed up in some sh1thole
    I just find it odd is all, that people know the inner workings of the Gardai and how they're tracking criminals across the globe. But not too from to.
    Ah ok. If it was me that made the grammar mistakes I apologise i am dyslexic.

Josh. wrote: »
    Ok thanks thought it was gilli

Factory John is a nobody now.

• Advertisement

Ah ok. If it was me that made the grammar mistakes I apologise i am dyslexic.

I suspect they meant me for using ‘their’ instead of ‘they’re’ in a previous comment but I’m dyslexic too.

Where's Factory Tom these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

Would be an hilarious buzz, if someone started a find DK on social media FB, twitter etc, following his every move, it will wreck his mind.

You just have , Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

You’ve been quoted on Twitter dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

smodgley wrote: »

It’s after leading to a few other raids so far with info they got off the phones of the guys that were caught. Place is red hot at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

he was advised to take it down before the incident happened

Did he get his bike back ? Do ya reckon a dangerous mofo would have empathy for a junkie bike thief or would he unleash hell on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr robin hood

Did he get his bike back ? Do ya reckon a dangerous mofo would have empathy for a junkie bike thief or would he unleash hell on him?

Cant unleash hell. Bike seems to go missing every other day

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

By who? Joey Gill removed his comment under that pic in the day or two before the temple bar video. Purely coincidental or on very good advice?

The moatview scrotes need a reminder they are only there to be used and abused by their superiors. CL’s and friends will never be allowed to get above their station by Big. They are expendable as they are two a penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Cant unleash hell. Bike seems to go missing every other day

Lads I dont follow instagram or anything, what's with the hints, is this a flip flops situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Lads I dont follow instagram or anything, what's with the hints, is this a flip flops situation.

No hints and not Instagram. On Woc facebook page he shared a photo of him robbie lawlor and two other lads from a few years back jist after robbie was killed. If you go through Woc other facebook posts every second one is in him looking for a bike which he alleges was stolen from him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

Advised bye who?

friends of his told him or advised him to ‘get that down’

Pic still up

I see he jus changed it to a diff one

New twitter page worth a look https://mobile.twitter.com/OldGanglandEire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The pic is not down, just his banner at the top changed. He doesn't strike me as the type to be taking advice from anyone, friend or foe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Ck988 wrote: »
    How big was/is Flashy in comparison to Big for example. just doesnt seem to be anywhere near that level to me

If they were both in the Joy, the little fella would be wearing the lipstick.

not yet wrote: »

It was goin around on dis that flashy is in to that sort of thing?

Was ment to be caught in bed wit another chap

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

not yet wrote: »

He’d be holding Bigs pocket walking round the place putting cool aid on his lips haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Any articles on woc ? Have no clue who that is

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Any articles on woc ? Have no clue who that is

Wodden o connah - pronounce that with a neutral accent

Edit: don’t think there’s any articles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

radio silence from whistleblower since the day after i pointed out that theyre in netherlands

You give yourself to much credit.

It has happened many times before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement