Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You give yourself to much credit.

It has happened many times before.

It has yeah, I was just pointing out this in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

Problem with the encro bust here is around most countries you have conspiracy charges but here you have to be caught in the act unless its murder or if its the scc but that's hard to prove.theyve made there busts but anyone smart knows and they've bounced already id imagine only busts here that'll be over is fellas ratting out the gophers which is 90% of the fellas caught anyway

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    It has yeah, I was just pointing out this in particular.

Doesn't one of the posts directly say something to the effect of "...here in holland..."? I don't think that was being attempted to be hidden at all. If anything, I'd assume that's a red herring and they are not actually there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Ck988 wrote: »
    How big was/is Flashy in comparison to Big for example. just doesnt seem to be anywhere near that level to me

You could look at it like this. You have big dogs like the K’s who traffic and supply stuff IN to Dublin. Then they have numerous smaller groups and organizations working under them within Ireland. Flashy you could look at as a regional manager of sorts for them in the Finglas(mainly Rathoath) area. We are led to believe the Wig is heading up operations for the K’s in Dublin now. So he would have a number of heads under him like Roe and so on. Then the ‘regional managers’ in various areas, like Flashy for example are further down the chain, although they can vary in size depending on how much stuff they are shifting. As another poster put it, Flash still has guys at street level shifting bars and ounces. Flash himself Is a glorified street dealer. Certainly not even the biggest fish in the finglas area overall...that’s a fact.

As for Giller, although he does get stuff from K’s, Bigs distribution market is a much larger scale. His base is in Coolock and surroundings, but his reach is countrywide..especially up the North East way. If K’s crumble he can easily source elsewhere, and often does. Big def one of the biggest players in the city after BG(Family) and then GW(Wig), if you classing Wig as heading up the K’s operation.

Doesn't one of the posts directly say something to the effect of "...here in holland..."? I don't think that was being attempted to be hidden at all. If anything, I'd assume that's a red herring and they are not actually there.

After extensively searching twitter I can no longer find this tweet. Either it was deleted, or I mixed it up with another DK twitter account. I'd bet the former rather than the latter, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is there any truth to the rumours surround flashy and Zack Parker, I couldn’t believe when I first heard it haha

Is there any truth to the rumours surround flashy and Zack Parker, I couldn’t believe when I first heard it haha

What would it matter if there was? The bloke is a finglas housing estate, coke dealing, little scrote. His sexuality is beyond irrelevant, as long as it's not another avenue of crime. We should be way more focused on "did he have a part to play in that murder" than "did he have a same sex relationship".

What would it matter if there was? The bloke is a finglas housing estate, coke dealing, little scrote. His sexuality is beyond irrelevant, as long as it's not another avenue of crime. We should be way more focused on "did he have a part to play in that murder" than "did he have a same sex relationship".

Get a grip man, I never said it mattered nor am I focused on it, I just asked was there any truth to it as i as well as many others found it a bit outlandish.

Get a grip man, I never said it mattered nor am I focused on it, I just asked was there any truth to it as i as well as many others found it a bit outlandish.

Meh, it just felt like asking if he prefers Pepsi or Coke. In the context of discussing a drug dealing, potentially murdering, scumbag, it just seemed wildly irrelevant and inconsequential. However, I've no interest in derailing this further into some social justice back and forth, so I won't reply after this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The first time I saw about flashy being bi or gay was by some gob****e here that wasvobviously a kid or young lad acting the mickey and then saw it get repeated
    And what does it matter nowadays in this great country anyway

• Advertisement

Meh, it just felt like asking if he prefers Pepsi or Coke. In the context of discussing a drug dealing, potentially murdering, scumbag, it just seemed wildly irrelevant and inconsequential. However, I've no interest in derailing this further into some social justice back and forth, so I won't reply after this.

No worries lad I get what you mean, I won’t either.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Jesus lad think that a bit much now the chap was only a wee kid nobody deserves what he got

Who knows what he was really of ment to of done? So many rumors but who actually knows

Ya aint far wrong there, most of us have done daft things as kids, but what happened to him, was on another level, these cokeheads are out of order totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Watcher101

By who? Joey Gill removed his comment under that pic in the day or two before the temple bar video. Purely coincidental or on very good advice?

The moatview scrotes need a reminder they are only there to be used and abused by their superiors. CL’s and friends will never be allowed to get above their station by Big. They are expendable as they are two a penny.

What was joey gills comment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I can picture it now. DK gets locked up and ends up sharing a cell with fat freddie.

The Monk returns to ireland and gets a hero's welcome. Open bus parade through Dublin ��

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

Watcher101 wrote: »
    What was joey gills comment ?

Some thing smart in reference to lawlor like good or deadly and praying hands emoji

Woc is no longer friends with jg on facebook maybe woc blocked him an the comment was taken down

Wonder what the backlash from all this between woc an bigs gang is gonna be or will there be any?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Some thing smart in reference to lawlor like good or deadly and praying hands emoji

Woc is no longer friends with jg on facebook maybe woc blocked him an the comment was taken down

Wonder what the backlash from all this between woc an bigs gang is gonna be or will there be any?

None WOC can’t even get his bike back

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Mago MVP wrote: »

What's w o c profile name ?

Does anybody know if he has actually done anything? Few posters on here claim to know him an portray him as being someone not to be messed with

Can’t seem to find anything online about him so just how involved is he or was the attack the other day just another bully move on another innocent man?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭jay1988

Does anybody know if he has actually done anything? Few posters on here claim to know him an portray him as being someone not to be messed with

Can’t seem to find anything online about him so just how involved is he or was the attack the other day just another bully move on another innocent man?

Definitely not innocent but also not as bad as he has been made out here, handy with a blade or worse apparently but not so much with his hands.

Someone here said everyone in Coolock and Artane is afraid of him, not true, there is way worse around here than him, as proved by the video the other day, nobody would dare try that with Big or a few others around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Why couldn't you believe it?

One of the Kray's was homosexual and he ruled through terror. The head of the Cali Cartel was homosexual. It doesn't change much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

jay1988 wrote: »
    Definitely not innocent but also not as bad as he has been made out here, handy with a blade or worse apparently but not so much with his hands.

Someone here said everyone in Coolock and Artane is afraid of him, not true, there is way worse around here than him, as proved by the video the other day, nobody would dare try that with Big or a few others around the place.

Big, RR, Norton’s, to name a few ....oh and of course the BMF champ Bernard Fogarty

Big, RR, Norton’s, to name a few ....oh and of course the BMF champ Bernard Fogarty

Even RR and the Nortons wouldn't be anywhere near Bigs level (JG works for himelf, the rest all work for someone) but defo above WOC, as for Bernie, there's not a gangster in the world who can touch him :pac:

So what was the reason for the attack? And a bit extreme to do it in front of his kids an with knifes as well do u not think

Well i dont see anybody taking big down so why do these fellas want to pick fights with him and especially when he has this gang of out of control kids willing to do things like that in the middle of temple bar an stupidly enough film themselves doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Who’s the BMF in Dublin now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

Even RR and the Nortons wouldn't be anywhere near Bigs level (JG works for himelf, the rest all work for someone) but defo above WOC, as for Bernie, there's not a gangster in the world who can touch him :pac:

Warren has a name as someone not to mess with.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

Warren Disfiguring someone with a glass bottle scumbag

Warren Disfiguring someone with a glass bottle scumbag

Like i said handy with blade, bottle or worse, not so much with his hands.

Who’s the BMF in Dublin now?

BF is the king of coolock 🀣

Sorry, it was this account that said it not the whistleblower one

https://twitter.com/ExtraditeDaniel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

If K’s crumble he can easily source elsewhere, and often does. Big def one of the biggest players in the city after BG(Family) and then GW(Wig), if you classing Wig as heading up the K’s operation.

Would you really say the Family is at that level? Is he operating separately to the Kinahans completely? Or for them? Because there's a very significant group in the same area who are very close to DK. On friendly terms with BG though. But feeling the heat with this encro stuff now. More caught up in the murder side of things too though, so perhaps BG just gets on with the distribution and stays out of that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement