Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Ucntcme wrote: »
    and he's not from clontarf either

Feel free to correct me where he was prior to this, but for the last 20 years he has lived in a house with his wife in Malahide Road, Clontarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

What is it with Travellers and slash hooks? Are they some sort of cultural lucky charm like those knifes associated with the Sikh community. Even when there's a big traveller brawl you get the impression they just get them out to wave them about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Pc won't get out
    When he's due for release on breaking his bail you may be sure he'll be charged with kmw murder
    Esp now the only other culprit it dead
    Cops can't be seen letting kid killers go

Kid killer. Keane mulready woods threatened to sexually assault pc niece, set cat on fire, threw a petrol bomb through a woman's window who paid the debt! Child. More like a little scrote. Deserved what he got!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Feel free to correct me where he was prior to this, but for the last 20 years he has lived in a house with his wife in Malahide Road, Clontarf.

sorry i thought you meant where he was originally from... not far from clontarf though

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whodafunk

User94 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed how many shootings there are on sheriff street? At least 3 I've read about..its also where CL confronted RL in the video..I'm not from Dublin but I've been down the street a few times and seems normal enough but does anyone know why it's a hotbed for these gangland shootings?

Out of interest what street is it?

• Advertisement

whodafunk wrote: »
    Out of interest what street is it?

he's mixing sheriff street up with jervis street but i used to go through sheriff street a few years ago on my way to work and he says he does be in there sometimes and if he was he'd know theres no resemblance to sheriff street in that RL video

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Has anyone noticed how many shootings there are on sheriff street? At least 3 I've read about..its also where CL confronted RL in the video..I'm not from Dublin but I've been down the street a few times and seems normal enough but does anyone know why it's a hotbed for these gangland shootings?

That incident wasn’t Sheriff St. Looked like Wolf Tone St or Jervis St to me.

Enlighten me mr know it all !!!

Seriously some boys on this thread are the biggest tools..imagine sitting behind your phone getting angry because someone asks a question about something that you might have already heard about, so nobody's aloud to ask anything and we all have to come on to the thread knowing everything already?

not at all mate not trying to say i know it all that's why i only comment on things i do know and dont just repeat what i heard in the thread before... sounds like your getting angry though

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Good end or bad end

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Thesiger wrote: »
    That incident wasn’t Sheriff St. Looked like Wolf Tone St or Jervis St to me.

correct

it was wolf tone street

• Advertisement

Sorry lad I'm abit emotional since the former UFC welterweight world champion was wiped out 😷

sorry for your loss pal keep the head up

• Registered Users Posts: 6 realcapital

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    That lad on remand owes someone a torso

Crinnions and Delaneys kicked off in Cork again last night at pearse square. That seems to be their favourite fighting spot. Bobby Flynn (brother in law of michael crinnion and brother of Kieran Flynn)owned Barties Chipper on pearse square and the Delaneys have an interest in murphs bar on pearse square. I hope to **** that they did not release any of these boyos early from cork prison due to the covid19.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Crinnions and Delaneys kicked off in Cork again last night at pearse square. That seems to be their favourite fighting spot. Bobby Flynn (brother in law of michael crinnion and brother of Kieran Flynn)owned Barties Chipper on pearse square and the Delaneys have an interest in murphs bar on pearse square. I hope to **** that they did not release any of these boyos early from cork prison due to the covid19.

A fella Kavanagh owns barties.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

what was he doing with the sheep after he stole them
    Girlfriends that could bleet and eat grass but not grass !

I said. "used to own" Past tense

I cannot post a link because I am a lurker.
    Google
    Ger delaney 2011.
    Michael crinnion 1995
    Kieran flynn
    Gino Delaney
    Finbarr delaney attacked with a sword

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 User94

Anyone see the videos on Twitter of that Infamous traveller family in cork shooting up a house?? Must be a nightmare living down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Anyone see the videos on Twitter of that Infamous traveller family in cork shooting up a house?? Must be a nightmare living down there.

No, is that a recent video? Listening to it all morning on the radio. The residents living next to the site are petrified, rightly so too. Dopes the whole lot of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

ja1986 wrote: »
    No, is that a recent video? Listening to it all morning on the radio. The residents living next to the site are petrified, rightly so too. Dopes the whole lot of them.
    When the Irish Big-sods are on Rte they all say they would be delighted to have a traveller halting site next door :eek::eek: I think they are telling porkies ! !:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

First time poster here, I was always meaning to register but decided to stay in the shadows.

Have to say the tread has gone downhill recently however I still find myself spending hours a week reading the posts.
    Some of the more recent posts are a little daft, ie KF was done to draw flashy out.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out now with the coolock kids, these are wild and now RL is gone they will think there is no stopping them.
    These are dangerous bunch as a man on his way to work found out one morning.

What happened with the man on his way to work mate

It wasn’t the crinnions and delaneys at all

Norrie7 wrote: »

He got shot. He was meant to be innocent
    Word on the street says different

It wasn’t the crinnions and delaneys at all

Of corse it was nothing to do with them. The drugs in bayylpheane do not come from either family

• Registered Users Posts: 3 That_Lurker

Cant post link lad;
    Google the below and you will get the indo article.
    Dublin killing: Father-of-three gunned down outside house on way to work

Any info on Glen chuckie? Is he running the rest of the little scrotes

O f course , it was nothing to do with them. The drugs in Ballypheane come from Rochestown ya muppet.

Last night was a fight between two groups over a drug debt nothing got to do with the Crinnions or Delaneys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

HairyFeet wrote: »
    His name is Gillard, he's not from Coolock. Media reported his name as gill a few years back it was the first time he had been named in the media (wrongly so) and once the name gill was in the public it stuck and he used it to his advantage
    Even in court on those kidnapping charges they called him Gill
    He must have changed it legally after

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

sorry i thought you meant where he was originally from... not far from clontarf though

Artane/Killester

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

and he's not from clontarf either

From the malahide road bottom of it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement