Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Thesiger wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was measured as the most deprived part of the city quite recently. I dunno, I drive all over the city regularly, Darndale/Priorswood seems pretty bad, but Cherry Orchard, Neilstown and maybe South/West Finglas don’t seem much better.

Corduff blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

Still eating budweiser weetabix

He is in prison it was in the paper the other day

Best place for him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

How older lads like Fatpuss and his brother let little skinny f**ks like Mr Flashy into power in Finglas I’ll never know

Did that finglas corduff feud get sorted seems to have quieted down lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭ALS

Shooting in Santry just now ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

ALS wrote: »

Haven’t heard anything?

Video on WhatsApp going round showing emergency services working on someone, person sent it said it’s a shooting? Might not be...

Video on WhatsApp going round showing emergency services working on someone, person sent it said it’s a shooting? Might not be...

ALS wrote: »

That was Mulhuddart blanch and it was a taxi driver having a heart attack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

I would say the darndale kids know he's not capable of hitting back that's why they recorded the incident in town for added insult

Yeah Jimmy because we all know the kids in Darndale are capable of basic logic...

Ok cheers , I wasn’t sure what it was about
    Mrlouth wrote: »
    That was Mulhuddart blanch and it was a taxi driver having a heart attack

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Corduff blanch

One place I’ve never been. Another is Bawnogue. Both got those reputations though.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I’ve never seen as Blatant drug dealing on a consistent basis like that on Barry drive

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

I’ve never seen as Blatant drug dealing on a consistent basis like that on Barry drive

Plunkett, Barry, Cappagh....hellhole and that’s the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Not sure if posted.

Clearer info on Sean Little murder.

Sounds like the rumours could be true. Put to sleep by his own pals who killed him instead of paying him what he was owed.

Cold.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-dad-out-avenge-sons-18639009?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Not sure if posted.

Clearer info on Sean Little murder.

Sounds like the rumours could be true. Put to sleep by his own pals who killed him instead of paying him what he was owed.

Cold.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-dad-out-avenge-sons-18639009?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

The pics of these little knack bags and you wonder how they pull this off without getting caught.

They are hardly criminal masterminds like, they are 20 year old dirtballs.

The mind boggles

That whistleblower page on twitter gone who was the guy that caught giving Info AK any links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

That whistleblower page on twitter gone who was the guy that caught giving Info AK any links?

The Page is still there.

who was the guy that caught giving Info AK any links?

He wasn't exactly advertising himself.

• Advertisement

Eyes1 wrote: »
    No chance.

If you were high up and trusted you'd be nowhere near the gear. That's why they use fellas like this to do the risky work. The smarter ones stay well away from the work and direct from a distance.

no one goes to the top and always keeps their hands clean you work your way up, you forget christy kinahan was caught with heroin when he was younger

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Busts don't always lead to lackies like him getting stuck with the cost
    His boss will eat it and move on
    Not everyone in the game is a syco

who is his boss does anyone know

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    no one goes to the top and always keeps their hands clean you work your way up, you forget christy kinahan was caught with heroin when he was younger

:pac: :pac:

You reckon lad?

Don't be so sure. CK getting caught with some brown is the same as the other 50 in the last month who were caught.

Hardly assassin material.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Look odd at the dark web for the first time seriously tonight. You can see that traction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Geoff Wode

Anyone have a number for WOC I think the guards might have found his bicycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Has Warren got his bike back yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

It brings a serious amount of crack heads into that area its like the land of the living dead. Crack is sold outside the shops there years now. Its just that now its getting more and more blatant and the garda do **** all about it. The shops across from the WFTA is turning into the same now lately too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

The shops across from the WFTA is turning into the same now lately too

Yeah I never go into those shops any more because of it all manner of drug addled zombies and scrote kids

you'd feel sorry for the business owners especially the man who owns/manages the Spar he seems a lovely chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Yeah I never go into those shops any more because of it all manner of drug addled zombies and scrote kids

you'd feel sorry for the business owners especially the man who owns/manages the Spar he seems a lovely chap.

Sure he's missing out on a potential market not selling crack

"All you need, when you need it, under the tree at Spar"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Hes fighting a losing battle I'd imagine. I've seen kids as young as 13/14 dealing crack outside there. Can only imagine the thieving going in his Spar. Cop shop only around a kilometre away and they dont seem to care.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement