Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pjpete

Sweet Lord in heaven....

This fella does be putting up tik toks of him drinking obscene amounts of alcohol, cant remember his username but if you search bouncin like a half ounce he'll pop up. Recognised him straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What a fooking fat unit he is

The crucifix around the outside of his shirt is a great look though. Reminds me of Bart Simpson in the courtroom trying to get sympathy from the judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Sweet Lord in heaven....

They'll need 2 cells to house him.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Who got chopped up in blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Who got chopped up in blanch.

Why? What are you hearing caller?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Unlikely to be gangland related. Or is there reason to believe it might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Heckler

He agreed Nolan had told gardai he made up the story about being shot because he "did not want people to think he is a lunatic".

You wouldn't even know where to start with this utter clown. What a fcuking idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Hjup93

Not that gang

What gang was it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

He's back. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

He's back. ;)

They havnt gone away you know. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Good to see whistleblower back!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Definitely talking bollox about being in Dubai, I'd say Danny Smallnuts gets awfully excited when the Whistleblower goes quiet like this for a while only for him to come back again

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Untitled-1.png

Wonder will the young lads be rats like daddy, older fella must be 18 or close to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

The facial hair is depressing. For the love of god someone shave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Seen mago on parnell street earlier today not a care in the world,the tide must be well and trully turning,i would not like to be one of those NIC vermin now that chose the cartel over their own people

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Seen mago on parnell street earlier today not a care in the world,the tide must be well and trully turning,i would not like to be one of those NIC vermin now that chose the cartel over their own people

With DK being under the microscope and Bomber and many of the ‘cartel’ being locked up it seems the other side are more out there these days even Patsy was seen strolling down Parnell street haha.

Who would be considered as the NIC crew along with the likes of Mago?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Every dog has his day as Antonio Montana said

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

This is crazy. I remember when this all started and assumed he'd have to flee Dublin forever or would be killed. Granted it nearly happened but i find it so strange after all thats happened he's back walking the streets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Hjup93 wrote: »
    What gang was it ?

He hasn't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hjup93

Akesh wrote: »
    He hasn't a clue.

Id say so , I wonder are the anti Maguire faction still been supplied drugs since the b Bros have fled, and most of the main men are locked up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That didn't take long.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 StevomcD1987

That didn't take long.

What’s the link to the twitter address?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Apparently the whistleblower learned how to spell during their brief hiatus - Tweets being typed in a different way than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

jackrussel wrote: »
    Apparently the whistleblower learned how to spell during their brief hiatus - Tweets being typed in a different way than before.

I think it's a department in the garda sewing seeds of confusion. Who would have such knowledge of all areas of all different countries and who's running what and who's who. People generally know what's going on in their area. Very few people would have local knowledge of finglas and local knowledge of Dubai and alicante and all the business stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

jackrussel wrote: »

Noticed that myself. Grammar seems to have improved too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Hjup93 wrote: »
    Id say so , I wonder are the anti Maguire faction still been supplied drugs since the b Bros have fled, and most of the main men are locked up

Yea a lot of them still are, but not sure who's supplying them.
    But sure theres plenty of other suppliers around the town besides the gypos be easy to get local if not Dublins right next door for them
    Once the markets is there, someone will always want de few quid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement