Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Yea a lot of them still are, but not sure who's supplying them.
    But sure theres plenty of other suppliers around the town besides the gypos be easy to get local if not Dublins right next door for them
    Once the markets is there, someone will always want de few quid

Lads do you think one crowd went up against bigs crowd with just robbie lawlor his brother in law and two travellers? Do you think that was the whole drug supply line? If that was the case Roo Redmond and bernard would have just took them all out when they finished the Norton's off. Flashy would then probably send his bird down to make sure they bought his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hjup93

Lads do you think one crowd went up against bigs crowd with just robbie lawlor his brother in law and two travellers? Do you think that was the whole drug supply line? If that was the case Roo Redmond and bernard would have just took them all out when they finished the Norton's off. Flashy would then probably send his bird down to make sure they bought his stuff.

Who else have the anti Maguire faction got behind them ? Are they still in control of the gang , have they links to the coolock fued apart from lawlor and carbery

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tiny_tot

Yea a lot of them still are, but not sure who's supplying them.
    But sure theres plenty of other suppliers around the town besides the gypos be easy to get local if not Dublins right next door for them
    Once the markets is there, someone will always want de few quid

They used to get stuff of boys in Dundalk. Suppose between Dundalk and Dublin so close to them it wouldn’t b hard

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Seen mago on parnell street earlier today not a care in the world,the tide must be well and trully turning,i would not like to be one of those NIC vermin now that chose the cartel over their own people

Was he in company?

Waiting for the day young Patrick appears. Thats Patsy, Mago and Nathan all walking the streets again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Akesh wrote: »
    He hasn't a clue.

Dont be a hater because your assumption was wrong. Theres only two gangs in the feud if it wasnt one, like I said, then it had to be the other. I wasn't bothered replying to something when the answer was there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I'd say Roddy is bricking himself. Whole North Wall out to get him

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Noticed that myself. Grammar seems to have improved too.

Gets the board in a huff and adds to confusion, simple tactic, still waiting on the reward from cancer, seems the educated scrote from the socialites, is trying to throw us off his trail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Dont be a hater because your assumption was wrong. Theres only two gangs in the feud if it wasnt one, like I said, then it had to be the other. I wasn't bothered replying to something when the answer was there.

Nah, you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Akesh wrote: »
    Nah, you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Comical

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

In the monkey gangs yard ?
    The monkey tunneled out of the animal pound, he's OTR and the OB had word he was in the compound, could be BS but I heard he was seen up a palm tree in Dubai last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Nobody mentioning that one of the gucci gaffs was petrol bombed yesterday @ around 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Not a notion what this is about

Man with a broke phone has more broke than his phone, got a rap over the skull with a have himself, never the same after.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

TomPeep wrote: »
    Nobody mentioning that one of the gucci gaffs was petrol bombed yesterday @ around 5pm

Which gaf pal

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Finglas South Kippure park

Which gaff, the end terrace?

Also see the whistleblowers tweet about Liam byrnes gaff in the uk, where is that does anyone know.

Uk Police know :D and also interesting accountant at same address, who by surprise has a residence in Qatar

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=61541110&sale=25406847&country=england

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09012816/filing-history

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

TomPeep wrote: »
    Finglas South Kippure park

Yeah there’s a gang of lads in cleaning it now

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

Shebani on the front of the SW today.
    Caught in a ‘phone sting’.

Anyone read it, have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Seen that.how much coke was he stung with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Just reading it now. It’s the older brother Aymen. Says he’s been picked up for a drug deal and planned hit “after his encrypted phone was caught up in the huge Encrochat investigation.”

Police have three months worth of texts and calls apparently. Charged with “conspiring to import cannibus, cocaine and to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life.” Rest of the article is just his past, links to a couple of double hits down south and obligatory Mr Big reference.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

1 / 2

Thesiger wrote: »
    Just reading it now. It’s the older brother Aymen. Says he’s been picked up for a drug deal and planned hit “after his encrypted phone was caught up in the huge Encrochat investigation.”

Police have three months worth of texts and calls apparently. Charged with “conspiring to import cannibus, cocaine and to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life.” Rest of the article is just his past, links to a couple of double hits down south and obligatory Mr Big reference.

Cheers. See how that plays out for him.
    Him and his brother were mad from youth.
    Knew of them from school, then they were done for a raid on a publicans house in Portmarnock the last I read.

Cheers. See how that plays out for him.
    Him and his brother were mad from youth.
    Knew of them from school, then they were done for a raid on a publicans house in Portmarnock the last I read.

Yeah I grew up not far from Kilbarrack and remember hearing about them way back in the late 90s/early 00s.

Can they convict in the UK on a conspiracy charge without catching the drugs in transit? Because they can't here, I don't believe anyways. Gotta catch you with it, or on the way to you and have all of the conspiracy texts/calls locked down.

Yeah I grew up not far from Kilbarrack and remember hearing about them way back in the late 90s/early 00s.

The lads came over from Libya and joined the school in 1996/97. Not sure if it was hanging around Kilbarrack/Edenmore or the pre-wiring that was to blame :)

Can they convict in the UK on a conspiracy charge without catching the drugs in transit? Because they can't here, I don't believe anyways. Gotta catch you with it, or on the way to you and have all of the conspiracy texts/calls locked down.

Article is not clear on this, PSNI seem fairly confident though.

Yep they can many a scrote has been given life for conspiracy to murder, wonder how Biggie is feeling, if they have Shebani on Encro biggie will have to on it also, and if he does not get lifted, can only mean he is the same as cancer, another rat.

Yep they can many a scrote has been given life for conspiracy to murder, wonder how Biggie is feeling, if they have Shebani on Encro biggie will have to on it also, and if he does not get lifted, can only mean he is the same as cancer, another rat.

Sorry to be clear I was talking about the drugs not the murder, I'd assume/hope we can convict conspiracy to murder here alright.

Sorry to be clear I was talking about the drugs not the murder, I'd assume/hope we can convict conspiracy to murder here alright.

Conspiracy for drugs as well no problem in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement