Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Brawler666 wrote: »
    He got shot. He was meant to be innocent
    Word on the street says different

What street, sesame street? You might want to ask again because you are 100% wrong there

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

I know that he sucks up to a lot of them but never would've had him as anything major

Hes not the perosn im talking about my God, lads in here talking absolout pony havent a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

He did kill the woman's cat. Set the cat on fire while alive. Stop defending scum

I'll defend who I like and won't apologie to anyone for it, you have skin in the game to paint the kid as something he clearly wasn't.

Also I not once condoned the arson on the woman's house he was prosecuted for that.

You missed the threat of sexual abuse!! FACT! CL got shot don't see people crying that he was a child?? Strange

You're spreading bull for your own personal gratification. As you've seen I took issue with the FACT he was issued a GIM for abuction, torture and dismemberment and that still took place, dont equate the two cases because they can't be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

seantomo wrote: »
    Not a "gangster" anyway.

Just a friend of them then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    think your getting mixed up with that panda fella moving cavan

Getting your Kelly’s mixed up, Micka was based in Navan, Cello based in Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

I'll defend who I like and won't apologie to anyone for it, you have skin in the game to paint the kid as something he clearly wasn't.

Also I not once condoned the arson on the woman's house he was prosecuted for that.

You're spreading bull for your own personal gratification. As you've seen I took issue with the FACT he was issued a GIM for abuction, torture and dismemberment and that still took place, dont equate the two cases because they can't be.

Paint him as something he wasn't? Maybe you should do more research. If you think he was a nice person that's your opinion! Look at his funeral that will give u a look at the type they are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

User94 wrote: »
    Enlighten me mr know it all !!!

Seriously some boys on this thread are the biggest tools..imagine sitting behind your phone getting angry because someone asks a question about something that you might have already heard about, so nobody's aloud to ask anything and we all have to come on to the thread knowing everything already?

This explains this thread perfectly. Top marks here 100%

HairyFeet wrote: »

i heard paul got out other day

Won’t be long till he’s on the Sunday world if he’s out but that’s gone under the radar, for a good reason but highly doubt it.

why would they have needed their permission what way is it a loss to them

Man I hate saying it but read the thread I’ve answered this twice but third time lucky I got this wrong.

• Advertisement

did big go a more middle class school growing up there, heard he came from a good family and all what age did he get involved in crime or how did he end up controlling a patch of dublin like coolock

Hes from North Inner city originally, not middle class .

So today alone we have people on here claiming Bigs name is something else (Bull****), Sherrif St is a nice quiet area, some random gaff not in anyway connected to drugs and some other chap making upna story about Flashy and Ken Finn being mates, place is gone to the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

So today alone we have people on here claiming Bigs name is something else (Bull****), Sherrif St is a nice quiet area, some random gaff not in anyway connected to drugs and some other chap making upna story about Flashy and Ken Finn being mates, place is gone to the dogs.

Somebody needs to step up to the plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,159 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

To the detective with the Google street view, a van is clearly seen coming towards the google camera/car. It would have obscured the view and that's why an older image was knitted in.

yeah it benefits everyone that doesnt mean theyd have to ask for permission ye tit theyd have to ask if it was a loss to the kins which hes not. anyway believe it or not they aren;t as powerful as they used to be there was a yoke on telly or youtube a while back on about all the different feuds in ireland and saying a few years ago how everyone knew the power the kinahans had and how people be afraid of flashy and the likes cos he was 'kinahan aligned' as they said but people started feuding with him then and weren't afraid to do stuff like they would have been 3-4 years ago.

Agreed because they aren’t on the ground anymore but there’s no way they would totally leave the market, they done the smart thing which the rear of the brainless didn’t and moved their physical selves from Ireland which then left a vacuum for dopes running round like they have been now but there’s no chance in hell they’ve left all that drug money go elsewhere, the market is too lucrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Is the 'businessman' in Termonfeckin a big player in the drug trade?

Or what role does he fit in all of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

So who did then? Think about it, RL’s death mutually benefits every big player including the Kins, he was too volatile so it’s “best for “business” ;) doesn’t take much piecing together. Just read this thread and it makes totally sense.

You are an absolute spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nutsake

His real surname is Gillard - fact.
    You can find him as Joey Gill on Facebook though - interesting to see who likes his Facebook “pictures” it’s like a whose who of the Coolock Kindergarden Gang

Gillard is 💯 bollox . Fact

leko99 wrote: »
    Is the 'businessman' in Termonfeckin a big player in the drug trade?

Or what role does he fit in all of this

Someone said he retired. He was meant to be big time yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Absolutely sick of reading the Gill or gillard thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Agreed because they aren’t on the ground anymore but there’s no way they would totally leave the market, they done the smart thing which the rear of the brainless didn’t and moved their physical selves from Ireland which then left a vacuum for dopes running round like they have been now but there’s no chance in hell they’ve left all that drug money go elsewhere, the market is too lucrative.

Are you deliberately trolling this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

This explains this thread perfectly. Top marks here 100%

so you reckon he was right in his previous post before this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Hes from North Inner city originally, not middle class .

he's originally from marino dont know why it's such a big topic or what difference it makes has nothing to do what the thread is about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I can follow everything going on but only thing I can’t find out is what are the names of the ‘ taliban brothers ‘ and are they involved in the current drogheda feud . Presume their diff brothers to the lads that were with RL & PC side on that side the feud .

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

Long time lurker here.

Felt I had to sign up today after reading crap by banana Republic all day.

Very obvious he hasn't a clue and does not belong on this thread.

As someone from finglas, there's no way finn and flashy had a connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 whatsupcowpoke

He did kill the woman's cat. Set the cat on fire while alive. Stop defending scum

Hope the ****ers death was as slow and painful as the poor cats. Dirty little rat

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

brady12 wrote: »
    I can follow everything going on but only thing I can’t find out is what are the names of the ‘ taliban brothers ‘ and are they involved in the current drogheda feud . Presume their diff brothers to the lads that were with RL & PC side on that side the feud .

That info was already given on this thread. But the Taliban brothers are Aymen and Niall Shebani. The brothers with PC are the Boylans.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

Syndic wrote: »
    That info was already given on this thread. But the Taliban brothers are Aymen and Niall Shebani. The brothers with PC are the Boylans.

The shabs are nutters

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

The shabs are nutters

How so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is Niall still about? Worse stories around about him than lawlor. Whether they are true or not is another thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement