Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

RTE claims the man in his 50's had just returned from the UK last week to visit family.

He was shot at the door but ran back into the house but was followed by the gunman and finished off inside.

2nd car involved was a Skoda which was also found burnedout.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

who are they involved with?

Kenith is part of DD old school crew. Thomas big time in UK was only over for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

One car burned out in Cherry Orchard, another in Clondalkin. Victim man in his 50s who lived in England,was only home for a week visiting his mother

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Paul Reynolds saying the victim is a man in his 50s whos from England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

who are they involved with?

Kenneth is old school with DD, Thomas was only over from the UK. Hearing it was for Ken as he had a massive biill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

First gangland murder in Dublin since Eoin Boylan in November 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Any links to DD or DDOD I take these are “The family”?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Kenneth is old school with DD, Thomas was only over from the UK. Hearing it was for Ken as he had a massive biill

Any relation to Mark McCarthy from Ballyer who got done on the job with Big?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Mrlouth wrote: »
    Any links to DD or DDOD I take these are “The family”?

Bee Bee O'Briscoll

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Bee Bee O'Briscoll

:D

This is why I follow this thread! I havent a clue who any of these people are but I love the guessing game ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Funny that it was so old nobody had posted about it

Wind your neck in

Or else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Or else ?

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

whodafunk wrote: »
    Nearly sure I saw Mr Big walking 2 or 3 bulldogs on Saturday along Malahide Rd - Fairview end.

Was he topless?

Nothing to do with the family, it's DD'S crew. Very professional hit, shorter was dressed as a courier and got the job done quickly an very professional. Not like some of the recent idiots who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo

Nothing to do with the family, it's DD'S crew. Very professional hit, shorter was dressed as a courier and got the job done quickly an very professional. Not like some of the recent idiots who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo

Sounded like a profesional job but did he not get the wrong man?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 seaniemammy

You sound like you really admire this lad

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Apart from shooting the wrong person?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Your man in his 50s done wel lasting that long if he was that deep in the game. I wonder what the going rate is for murder these day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Funny that it was so old nobody had posted about it

Wind your neck in
    Or else ?

Mod: Put the handbags away lads.

• Advertisement

They did get the wrong man, but it was either or, and they didn't care who they got as long as the got one of them. I've already heard who did, it all makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭whodafunk

Was he topless?

Sleveless top - tattoos over shoulders of one arm. Would it have been him?

They did get the wrong man, but it was either or, and they didn't care who they got as long as the got one of them. I've already heard who did, it all makes sense.

Kenith and DD are mates since they were young thoug aren’t they why would DDOD want him done ? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Smallpaulwall

whodafunk wrote: »
    Sleveless top - tattoos over shoulders of one arm. Would it have been him?

Theres a chance it could have been him, it either was or it wasn't so if I was to guess 50% chance it was him hope this clears this up

Theres a chance it could have been him, it either was or it wasn't so if I was to guess 50% chance it was him hope this clears this up

Will yous **** off with this ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

By that logic you either did it or didn't as well, so there's a 50% chance Smallpaulwall of of boards.ie is going round stiffing people

By that logic you either did it or didn't as well, so there's a 50% chance Smallpaulwall of of boards.ie is going round stiffing people

Give it a rest pal

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Give it a rest pal

Thanks Pal

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thesiger wrote: »
    First gangland murder in Dublin since Eoin Boylan in November 2019.

yeah 8 months a fair while to go without one in Dublin. Mulready Woods was January this year but in Drogheda before some of him ended up in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭ChelseaRentBoy

Thankfully schools will be back in a few weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement