Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Scott Capper Scott Capper Jesus Christ

Jesus is involved as well?

It seems that this operation goes all the way to the top!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

I remember years ago he came up to a party with lads from blanch and out of nowhere took out a blade and went for some fella ended up getting chased out the house.

Mrlouth wrote: »
    I remember years ago he came up to a party with lads from blanch and out of nowhere took out a blade and went for some fella ended up getting chased out the house.

You are confusing us now. Was that Jesus or Capper?

You are confusing us now. Was that Jesus or Capper?

Jesus

Mrlouth wrote: »
    Jesus

Ah sure look. Par for the course with that fella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

It must be that one. Unless Flashy has installed bullet proof windows on more!

This will be an interesting investigation. Could be looking at some prison officers being on Flashy's payroll and bringing stuff in for SC

Ears might need to buy a window company, if ears on the grounds says, SC is being primed by cancer to take over from ears.

Ah sure look. Par for the course with that fella

rowdy bastid

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Ears might need to buy a window company, if ears on the grounds says, SC is being primed by cancer to take over from ears.

For real?

SC seems like an enforcer rather then someone who would be able to keep the whole thing running from what I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There can’t be any truth to this. He is far to unpredictable, look how many times he’s been in front of the courts in comparison to ears, flashy seems to be doing a decent enough job, why would cancer want him gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

There can’t be any truth to this. He is far to unpredictable, look how many times he’s been in front of the courts in comparison to ears, flashy seems to be doing a decent enough job, why would cancer want him gone?

Not only that, he's actually far too fuckin stupid, he's not much ahead of the brother in the brains department, if at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Wouldn't be believing that. SC seems to get in a brawl every night he goes out.

Also DK has bigger things on his mind right now then worrying about operations in Finglas

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Wouldn't be believing that. SC seems to get in a brawl every night he goes out.

Also DK has bigger things on his mind right now then worrying about operations in Finglas

Cancer got Colin Smith taken out is scouseland, and replaced by no brains pancake and mates with new gnashers V family running the show, this is how cancer takes control back, from those who get to big or think they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    What’s the chance of retaliation from Kenith / DDOD side on this?

One way or another there'll be retribution. I heard a rumour (now that's all it is, but it's an ear pricking one) that it was a relation of the Corballys playing the long game. That'd set the cat amongst the pigeons if true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    One way or another there'll be retribution. I heard a rumour (now that's all it is, but it's an ear pricking one) that it was a relation of the Corballys playing the long game. That'd set the cat amongst the pigeons if true

Jaysys it must be a good 10 year since they were done in. Still though, 10 years not that that long if you were close to someone and waiting for your chance at revenge.

A lot of the feuds in Ballyer have played out over the long haul.

Jaysys it must be a good 10 year since they were done in. Still though, 10 years not that that long if you were close to someone and waiting for your chance at revenge.

A lot of the feuds in Ballyer have played out over the long haul.

You're spot on mate. Some **** that sold the E back in the day, I bought 20 off him but left him 15 quid short. He ends up moving away but he moved back last week, I saw him yesterday and he asked about the 15 quid for **** sake hahaha. I nearly pissed myself laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

You're spot on mate. Some **** that sold the E back in the day, I bought 20 off him but left him 15 quid short. He ends up moving away but he moved back last week, I saw him yesterday and he asked about the 15 quid for **** sake hahaha. I nearly pissed myself laughing

Boys bided there time over the years to hit the Guinea pig. Blasted at him in Memorial Park, but he bet off on the quad. Got him in the end though a few years later. He was a low life bottom feeder round Ballyer if there ever was one.

He would have been on the Corbally side Desmond wouldn’t he if i remember from years ago in the area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/gardai-hunting-violent-cocaine-fuelled-18679137?fbclid=IwAR0dPVS6UWbmt-UAv_N9fcmx_KHDx5W7u6lCdfrEdznLTltayx2-31nG0Mc

So CD that was mentioned a few pages back is the guy mentioned here?

It would make more sense than a case of mistaken identity with his brother.
    3 getaways cars is overkill I suppose...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Are you not worried about the possibility that the person your referring to is a spectator on this thread? Be careful with your identity.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Yeah,because you are going to get that kind of knowledge. Waffler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Few walter mittys on here.

• Advertisement

Are you not worried about the possibility that the person your referring to is a spectator on this thread? Be careful with your identity.

He hasn't got the mental fortitude to type a coherent sentence, I think I'm safe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Thethunder wrote: »
    Few walter mittys on here.

Just arrived back from Dubai myself this morning. The big man himself two seats ahead of me. He said has proof that he is an honest business man. He showed it to me. I told him to keep his 2 metre ****in distance or Id rip his proof up.
    Tyson Fury sitting another two seats away pretending not to know each other but I could see him watching what was going on in the corner of his eye.
    Wasnt like this when his Da was in charge I said to Tony Cascarino, Tonys always good for a laugh, opened the emergency door.

Didnt see Walter Mitty but one of my sources says he is being groomed to take over from Alan Shatter.

Boys bided there time over the years to hit the Guinea pig. Blasted at him in Memorial Park, but he bet off on the quad. Got him in the end though a few years later. He was a low life bottom feeder round Ballyer if there ever was one.

He would have been on the Corbally side Desmond wouldn’t he if i remember from years ago in the area ?

He was the persona of evil. I hope he rots. All sides tolerated him out of fear, but the Canary was never going to let him away with what he did to his brother. The killing of the young lad that shot at him was the final nail in his coffin the scum bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

He hasn't got the mental fortitude to type a coherent sentence, I think I'm safe

There's a few of those already... ;-)

There's a few of those already... ;-)

If he spots it, he spots it. He's still not getting his €15

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Ballyfermot’s produced quite a few serious heads over the years hasn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I’m surprised the thread isn’t more alive after the most recent shooting. Are people more interested in the feuds on the Northside and drogheda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

I’m surprised the thread isn’t more alive after the most recent shooting. Are people more interested in the feuds on the Northside and drogheda?

Any news on the drogheda one. They were winding each other up something shocking on facebook over the weekend.

Any news on the drogheda one. They were winding each other up something shocking on facebook over the weekend.

Apparently one side went and removed all their previous "likes" from the other sides posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Apparently one side went and removed all their previous "likes" from the other sides posts.

Just so long as there is no unfriending going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement